*Starry Night

Two Different Things About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

♥ Chapter 4 : Starry Night

“I don’t even remember the last time the night was this starry.”

“Maybe because you had me. In companion.”

 

Tiffany POV;

At some level, it felt nauseous when reading a tabloid saying Taeyeon is dating Jessica now. Dispatch really had their best photographer to capture a precious moment between the famous singer and lyricist.

The article says, Kim Taeyeon, a famous singer is dating a famous lyricist. A famous lyricist is named as Jessica Jung and they even put some proof to make the reader witnesses the secret moment that were taken by the photographer. Thank you so much.

I have been Taeyeon’s friend since I was eleven. I was green, young in industry before Taeyeon is there, holding her hands out for me to reach. She is the one who brought me to live and make me know who the real I am. She listens to all of my stuff and also, she appreciates me about being myself.

It wasn’t great to be recognized as American-Korean. People had a stereotype on it. Like, I should have a bigger bust, thicker lips and powerful thigh to shake. This thing is theory and I was fixed on getting it. I was planning to get a surgery before Taeyeon stops me.

She said it doesn’t necessary and she loves the way I am now. I stop and start dieting. She’s right, I’m thankful she did stop me.

Knowing Taeyeon…

Taeyeon wasn’t always open about herself. She wouldn’t tell me about her deepest secret, her imaginary wedding and stuff. She was so secretive to herself. She even kept stuff and avoid from talking them. But for sure, Kim Taeyeon loves to listen my grumbles.

Sometimes, I think she loves me.

Don’t get me wrong.

Based on her way looking at my eyes with her stares, it felt like she is talking to me via her looks. Like she’s trying her hard to send me a message.

What kind of message? I don’t know, sadly.

But I’m pretty sure Taeyeon has something to say.

Taeyeon have a huge fanbase all over the world. She tops the world with her two previous album and everyone loves her voice. Of course, I’m loving it too and I even put her song to my sleeping jam. I almost think she is a living Mozart.

Taeyeon think she is a mysterious person to discover. Very well, she is. Her manager, Joon, also saying Taeyeon is very hard to understand and pleased. She avoids talking to others at music chart and always get mistaken as diva.

Well, she deserves to act diva as she gains Korea more power with her music. Even, Wiz Khalifa is getting angry when he didn’t get a special stage with Taeyeon at some music award. Of course he is. He is about to sing with the queen of vocal but get rejected at the same time. Bye, game over.

It is not Taeyeon’s fault, everyone knows that.

Taeyeon doesn’t care anything of it.

She doesn’t speak anything about her private life in front of the medias. She lives humbly and so low profile. Anything that I learn about Taeyeon, she always visits her parents whenever she had time and serves her father’s customer with a cup of tea or coffee.

Boyfriend, girlfriend?

Nope, she doesn’t have one.

There was a time I used to have a crush on Taeyeon. Don’t get me wrong. She is working hard by herself and not getting enough spotlight breaks my heart. Seeing her stumble, before trying another way impress me. She doesn’t understand the meaning of stop, I guess.

I like Taeyeon.

And I still do.

I tried a few relationships just to make her jealous but she didn’t.

She doesn’t care anything at all. She doesn’t like me the way I used to be.

I never told anybody.

I never show to anyone.

I never act like I care.

I like her. So much.

 

“Omo, Tiffany! What do you think about Taeyeon dating Jessica?”

, why I have to answer all of this es question from the medias? It’s not like me dating her. It’s all about Taeyeon and that lyricist girl, dammit.

I smiled. As always.

“I don’t know anything about this as Taeyeon keep this secret from me. But, I do know she had a thing on Jessica and Jessica too, since she chooses Taeyeon to sing her lyrics for her. I am proud with both of them.” I said, wisely choosing my words.

The medias were outraged. They were so excited about Taeyeon dating Jessica. Yet they don’t even notice someone is bleeding inside.

“Do you think they will make a best couple out there?”

I closed my eyes. Think Tiffany, think.

Don’t answer something that look entirely stupid or revealing yourself that looked wrench.

“I think so since Taeyeon is elegant and Jessica more like fashionable. They will make a runaway for their walk.” I answered.

About Jessica, I heard she’s dating Im Yoona. Knowing Yoona is like a magic to medias. Every media, every single media knows about this thing. Yoona even admit once she’s dating Jessica and said Jessica is a nice girlfriend. Yoona likes her.

Yoona still tend to talk about Jessica.

Both two breaks up when spring is approaching and I still saw some of Yoona antics to bring Jessica back. She loves Jessica.

Just like me loving Taeyeon.

Yoona always trying to speak more everything about Jessica. Yoona likes to give Jessica more love but I guess, the lyricist doesn’t want her anymore.

More like, she’s dating Taeyeon now. It must be huge slap for Yoona because losing to Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon should really do her research before dating someone like Jessica. Who knows, Yoona might do something that out of her mind?

They say, the prettiest might be the craziest.

“Last word Miss Tiffany, what could you say to your best friend, Taeyeon who is dating Jessica in the moment? Give them some warm greetings!”

.

How supposed I do this when my own heart is breaking?

How should I send a greeting to someone I like and wishing them last forever?

Why should I?

“Hi Taeyeon!!! This is Tiffany Hwang, your bestfriend and your past lover. How could you dump me, Taeyeonna?! Hehehehe, but it’s okay. Tiffany always got your back, okay? Anyway, stay truthful and lovely with Jessica for this spring. Go rock the couple date and don’t wear stripes!”

There.

I did it.

The medias clapped their hand.

Of course they are. They are celebrating my braveness. My braveness on wishing Taeyeon and Jessica for their relationship.

 

 

Yoona POV ;

 

“Get out, get out all of you!”

With the screams, I successfully throw almost everyone out from my room. The room is empty. I told my manager that I need some quality time with myself. I wanted my quality time back with me.

Everything is crazy.

Jessica Jung is dating Kim Taeyeon.

I almost passed out when Seohyun, my co-actress shows me the article alongside few pictures taken by Dispatch. Dispatch is doing a wonderful job. They were the one who exposed me dating Jessica. And know, they were hunting Taeyeon and Jessica.

Of course they are. They are a big name in industry. Everyone loves them.

Some of the videos even taken by the Dispatch team. They were a moment when Jessica put Taeyeon palm in her pocket. Just like she used to did that when she’s dating me. Jessica always put my hand in her pocket, because she believes, she could warm them good enough.

A video of Tiffany Hwang, Taeyeon bestfriend is also on shown. Tiffany is showering both Taeyeon and Jessica with lovely praises. She hopes the newly couple with stay forever and happy as they were.

They were a comment saying Jessica and Taeyeon suits each other so much. Full of crap, I know they were lying about it. Jessica and Taeyeon is never a couple. This is probably a setup by both agencies to make Taeyeon’s next song conquering the chart. Or just helping Jessica out with more controversies.

This is insane.

Too insane.

I quickly type Taeyeon and Jessica and guess what, both names were placed above in the search panel. Everyone is eager to read this new couple.

Some of the fan even came up with shipping name such as TaengSic and TaeSic. That name was horrible to spells and I almost puked.

Jessica couldn’t be serious.

I know this is just a setup.

Jessica will not be dating Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter