* If

Two Different Things About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♥ Chapter 1 : If

“If that happen, will you still be there?”

 

Taeyeon POV ;

 

“Unnie, why are all of your songs is full with sadness? I cried yesterday when hearing them because my boyfriend is dumping me. Please make me cheer up again with your voices. But to be clear, lets not more again breakup songs. It makes me shattered – your fan

 

I let out a heavy sigh. My recent hit song, Fine is a triple crown winner for every music program. It such an honour, seeing public enjoying my songs. Even though they were not written by my hand, but I could feel the emotion in it. It feels like I was singing my own songs not others.

My newest albums, My Voices was full with a heartbroken yet sad ending about the truth reality in relationship. What do I expect? Everyone have go through into such a horrible relationship. Mine is not an exceptional.

I am just the ordinary girl. The ordinary girl who capable in loving both man and woman. I’m open to anyone. Till up now, I still had crush on my partner who happened to be a singer too, under the same label mate.

That friend, her name is Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang. An American-wife, she called herself and it makes me grew comfortable seeing her with me at the future. Tiffany is the cheery girl you always see in movies. She’s the drama queen but I wouldn’t mind to have a wife like her in my mansion.

I sung tragedies, Tiffany once said when she heard my new songs on Youtube. It felt like a happiness when I caught her buying all of the songs in the album from Apple. She set a special playlist for it. I caught her humming to one of my songs when she was working out in the gym.

Tiffany had so many secret admires; both from rookies and seniors. Everyone likes Tiffany and her friendly behaviour. She is the type who opens a lot to you and keep you at her side forever. She was also the type who you bring to party to make the party at the loudest. Tiffany Hwang and party is a friend. That’s was she said when I ask her about her latest jam, Party.

Party is such a nice song.

But I like tragedies. And I didn’t like them. I still buys them even though I don’t even have the heart to listens to them.

It is not about me.

My label mate has tried to sort thing out with me. They were like trying to sweet talking me about singing somethings dreamy, romances. They said, blossom will be arriving soon and some of the label music had already booked their favourite lyricist in advance. They wanted to make their song hit as soon blossom comes.

As for me, I am not that hurry to start analysing a very good lyricist to work with.

My label mate tried to persuade me that I should change my genres now, which I strongly object. I am forever tied to ballad, a sad rhythm that will make everyone think twice about the exes, their painful memories being left and love. Moreover, to those dumb who had a crushes, the lingering feeling of unrequited love is strong.

And the dumb is one of me.

“Taeyeon, we couldn’t see a breakup in blossom. It is just weird when blossom is supposed to be the season where couples get out around the two, holding hands and share a kiss.”

“Look, don’t blame the weather. Fate is fate. If they still wanted to breakup, every season is open for the breakup, shattered. I’m sure they can handle their feeling very well.” I object. I am not going to lose in this.

Recently, I secretly had a look on Amber Liu, the infamous Youtuber who sings by herself in the Youtube. She constantly made funny videos, Vlog and also, a cover song. Other than that, she’s make her own music too.

I personally like Right Now. And I wouldn’t mind to work with someone like her. In advance, for my third album.

“Taeyeon?” My manager had his hands waving in front of my face.

“Yes?”

“Do you hear my questions just now?”

“You just called my name like Taeyeon?”

He sighs.

“Here, we are planning to set you up for some wonderland theme. Like you know, dreamy state and free vacation. I know you’re going to like it. We could do our work together and you can get inspired by the new song of yours.” My manager soothes me.

“Manager, I am not suit for romances song. I am not Suzy Bae. Go asks her.” I .

“I know, but still we have to sort things out, aren’t I ? You just have to try first and next time, no more romances song. You could even sing rock in advance. You just have to sing this giving hope to girls’ song and you are done for the entire year.”

“My voice is pretty bad.”

“Don’t make an excuses, Kim Taeyeon. Your voice is the definition of angels’ voices. They are beautiful and being loved by the netizens. Don’t put yourself at the bottom.” He continues to coo.

I nodded, still dazed the fact my manager even came down just to persuade me to sing this kind of trashy genres. Well, whatever. I have been working with him for almost an 10 years now as soloist and he’s the one who stay with me through thick and thin… I guess, it’s not a reason to not to listens to him.

He stays with me from the single dude forever to the happily married man ever.  His wife sometimes, cooks me some delicious home-made lunch and dinner. And sometimes too, his wife paid a visit for me and brought me some mouth-watering pastries.

“Taeyeon?”

“I don’t know, oppa. I don’t know if I can feel this song again. Not after fine.” I said, continuing my unspoken speech.

A heartbroken and unrequited feeling is surreal. He saw me at my weakest condition and he soothes me and mend me together.

His hand suddenly drops at my shoulder.

“TY, if you said, you don’t and couldn’t do that, then, let’s not hit the button. Let just sing the usual genre you used to and let’s blew another record far from Fine.”

My eyes twitch.

Really?

“Are you sure?”

“If sacrificing my own happiness is valid for my only TY, then I shall do it so,” my manager replied to me, with the same smile he has and known from the decade. He then, take the silence as a cue for him to leave and leaving me all alone in the cold and empty room.

And I take time to re-thinking back everything he has said and done.

 

 

 

Jessica POV ;

 

“Jessica is really helping as a co-writer for Love Scenario.”

“Do you like working with her?”

“She has work with Bobby before as a co-writer for Alien in Bobby’s first album and she is helpful. She has the idea of cheering people from the ungrateful love.”

“Love Scenario is being loved by the whole world. What are your messages toward the new listener and the new fans?”

 

I quickly change the channel to another. Listening and watching my close friend, Hanbin aka dumbBin, being interviewed by countless media make me chuckle. How a dumb person like him can be a leader toward a boy group and the fact that he is a pure heart distracting me. Not in some good way, I suppose.

Hanbin is a good listener and he listens to me well when I said, I wanted his songs to be more polished and more lively but in the same time, remains elegant.

YG had been keeping asking me to help their teams in order to defeat SM in music. Since the successful of Bobby’s first album, YG had almost tried to get me back. Fortunately, Hanbin is there and he know some of my weak spot. Thanks to him, I continue to write lyrics for YG boy group if being asked or being rewarded.

Writing a lyric is fun. I could almost express my true feeling without being known by anyone. It almost felt like shadowed by someone who doesn’t know you, but they know your story based on the lyrics.

I write fun stuff like poems, movie scripts and painting too. But writing a lyrics is stuff that I enjoyed the most. I felt I’m living in two bodies who wanting not more, but just a lyrics and me.

My lyrics is basically full with cheery feeling. A feeling that only you felt when you finally realized that you love someone. Or the feeling when you go on date with them, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter