*Why

Two Different Things About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♥ Chapter 3 : Why

“Stop asking why.”

“Why?”

“Look, you start it again.”

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV;

She is ridiculous. Like total ridiculous. Who is going to sing a song that stated clearly you puked over rainbow because the boy sees a pretty girl walked along the street? Let’s not mention the boy felt his world stop moving because the girls. The is that. I am not going to stop on my track even though I see Tiffany Hwang is walking on my way.

Talking about Tiffany, she is excited about every little thing I did with Jessica. She was supposed to take my side, but she is so in love with Jessica’s work. She said, Jessica works always impress her.

I go through songs that were written by her. Some of them, were ballad. But her ballad consists a beautiful line behind the sad melody. She is pretty persistent about the way she wrote lyrics.

She is passionate, according to Tiffany.

Well, whatever. I don’t care. I am not going to sing a song that stated I’m puking over rainbow just because I saw a holy boy with his sparkle walk on the streets. Not now, or never. Kim Taeyeon could be persistent as she is.

The medias are still talking about the collaboration. To them, any singer who work with Jessica will be achieving a thousand recognition. I don’t sure how she makes it, but she sure has a connection behind everything she did.

Like how Bobby first album for solo rapper was the best solo album for the spring. It means, the album must be very talented and have something behind the lyrics. I know I shouldn’t judge her this way, but this Jessica Jung is up for something.

She is weird.

But she had the talent.

I have the voices.

Together, we are indestructible according to the articles. Full of bull and I know Jessica is the one who wrote this behind me. She just wanted to make herself higher than mine. She is just a loner who hide everything behind her lyrics.

 

“She couldn’t be that bad, Taeyeon. Just don’t fly your fists on her. Don’t touch her face with your hand. She is gorgeous.” Calling Key didn’t solve the problem to be honest. He is like Tiffany too, to obsessed over Jessica.

“Like really, Key? I call you just to hear any different thought other than Tiffany. You are not helping, Kim Bum!” I sighed, heavily.

I heard him chuckling.

“Kim Taeyeon, if your fan could be obsessed over you, so do us. We are fan toward her work, just like your fan obsessed on your work.” Well, Key at least have a point. And his point reminded me on Jessica harsh comments on our first meeting.

She is the one who dare to critic my album and whole songs.

“I get it, no need details.”

“So, what do she write for you?” Key insists on knowing.

“She made me sing a line saying I’m puking over rainbow? Like really, I am not so going to sing that horrible line. Who will be staying on the radio if that song played on night? I am objecting it. I tell her that I won’t sing this line and tell her to re-do it back.”

“That line is so gorgeous, Taeyeon. You are stupid.”

“Geez, thanks.”

“Don’t you know, every single lyric she writes will define the real version of herself? I get it. She is a cutie that needed to be love wholeheartedly but no one out there, willing to give that kind of love to her. Go, tell SM director MV about this upcoming MV. I’m willing to be a director for this MV. Free of charge.” Key said, excited about his idea.

His idea is .

“You know what Key, I’m done talking…”

“You are not putting the line off, TY. I am not done yet, with you. You, listen to me. Stop making everything hard for her. She is trying to write a lyric for you, a lyric that suits you more. Don’t you know how depressed your song is? I admit it, your vocal is flawless but there’s something behind the song. It reflects you, to the public.” Key said, for the first time.

Key is the only one who is not too fond on my voices. He said, the feelings were fake and undeniably loser.

He believes, if you really love someone much, why just stay behind the line and watch everything being snatch from you. That’s him and his decision is brave but I believe, not everyone dare to jeopardize a friendship on the line.

Key knows I had a thing for Tiffany. He does agree, Tiffany is nice and pretty. And she is not suitable with me. When I said difference complete us, he said I have to filled so much gap if I still wanted to be with her.

Tiffany is practically a living people, a people who love to express her feeling toward her action and joy. Her quotes, you only live once is the most unique thing about her. While me (Key points at me) didn’t have the gut to step the border and enjoying myself being the bad girl I am.

Key said, wait till the moment came. Till the moment, someone will bring in the inner bad girl I am and that time, it was certified I had found my true love.

Full of crap. Did this man actually believe that? Unbelievable.

“TY, spring is coming… Do you know how many couples out there waiting this moment to come? Even, there is someone there is waiting for this season to confess and yet, you are trying to bailing them with your songs?” Key continued.

“I don’t bail them out.” I replied, with my knitted brow.

“Yes you are. Can you imagine that tad is trying to confess to the one they love then pop, your song is on air. Do you have any idea that your song actually inspired people to give up and not to take risks?”

“I am being myself, Kim Bum. Thanks for making me bad.”

“I’m not making you bad, TY. I told you the truth. The consequences behind your song is just an aftermath. How many letter you received from your fan telling you that they felt depressed after they broke up with their boyfriend? Did your song make them felt great? Nope, they aren’t. Instead of moving on and starting their new life, they blaming each other for their own weakness. And they were the one who wept on the sofas, waiting for the true love while they didn’t do any effort of finding it. Your song will be at the behind, 24 hours non-stop just because your song fits their situation much.”

This is too much of briefing, I think.

“Should I stop singing these sad pathetic love story?” I asked him.

Key shake his head.

“Nope.”

“Then, what shall I do?”

“You can still sing them darling. You still can. People like Tiffany, Jessica… Do appreciate art that you produce. But, it is not this time. This time, you have to step forward and be a winner for yourself. Go rock the music chart and I’ll be sure you will receive the loves you deserve better.” Key said, before politely bid me a goodbye.

He had a point.

He always had a good point before punishing me and making me thinking twice about giving Jessica a hard time.

 

 

Jessica POV;

I lied to Kim Taeyeon. The sickly pretty Taeyeon. Why? Because Taeyeon is so pretty and the line puked over rainbow is basically were made for her. I have never seen anyone so pretty like her, even Yoona can’t defeat her.

I lied.

I told her that her entire album is full of . But everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter