*Fine

Two Different Things About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ Chapter 2 : Fine

 

Taeyeon POV;

 

“So, how’s working with Jessica last night?” Her manager asks when Taeyeon was about to ready for magazine shooting. While fixing her clothes, Taeyeon still remember the way Jessica told her about the move on thing.

Jessica can be at the positive side. But Taeyeon is probably at the negative side. She is not the type who forget easily on everything she used to love. While Jessica? Her lyricist speaks much about her mind. She is type who breaks with other and going out to club at night.

Well, doesn’t it make Jessica is a loner? Taeyeon just assumes them, but she’s hundred percent sure that Jessica is a loner.

“She’s and horrible too. Like, she criticizes my new albums in one word.” Taeyeon mutter.

“She’s an , huh?”

“Totally.”

“Rhyme is in the middle of writing new lyrics for you, I think. Want me to call Jessica to decline the offer?” Her manager offered, already letting out his phone from the pocket. His wedding band seems clean, maybe he took it to the jeweller to clean them.

“Don’t.” Taeyeon replied.

“Eh, why? You just agreed to my comment that she is an .”

“She is, but I wanted to continue this thing. I started this thing first. And, I want to see what kind of lyrics she can write for me. I have heard her written lyrics last night and I hate to say she’s really wrote something that make your heart blushed without your knowing.”

“I am still in love with Man in Love. Like that song make my wife looks at me twice. Because she said, she heard Woohyun’s singing. And it was me.”

“Do you notices how much she put effort in her writing and how care she is toward one line? As an example, Alien from Bobby. Do you know how much I listen to that song? A triple which is rare for me since I don’t listen to others much. But, Alien is an exceptional. Like, how can you call someone so attractive like Alien? Yes, she is beautiful at the boy eyes, but how could Jessica call the girl Alien cause she’s ing unique and beautiful?”

Her manager suddenly gasps.

“Wow Kim Taeyeon. You actually praised her for her lyrics.” Her manager commented, slightly clapping his hands.

I blink my eyes.

I do?

Well yeah, I guess so.

But only for her skills not her attitude!

“What do you think she will write for me?” I ask my manager.

”Maybe a love?”

I nodded.

I don’t know why, but I have this feeling.

 

I invited Tiffany for a talk about my upcoming songs. She is thrilled when I said I’m going to release my new song for the blossom. With slight knitted brows she said, “Are you the real Kim Taeyeon I know? Cause if yes, that will be smoky hot! You, Kim Taeyeon, singing in the blossom!” she said, excited.

Tiffany had just done her comeback recently for the summer. Yellow Light sounds the best to my ear and I Just Wanna Dance is cute. As expected, I like the way she dances in pink. She’s look comfortable dancing in pink. Pink speaks most of her.

I don’t know but I do think Jessica looks the best in her pink.

, why am I thinking about her now?

“Serious?! That Jessica?! That Jessica who wrote Man in Love and Can You Smile?! Serious, that Jessica?” Tiffany shakes my limb, excited.

“Yeah?”

“Holy moly… I send a private message toward her, wanting her to work with me. But she said, she doesn’t offer a song to anyone. She is the one who choose the singer to sing her lyrics, her songs. And you know what?”

“What?”

“She chooses you!”

“Why she chooses me?”

“I don’t know? But you know what, you are damn lucky! You practically won Jessica’s heart. She is the most underrated talented lyricist that you can put a hope. Damn, I just hope I could work with her for my upcoming albums.” Tiffany sigh, pouting a little.

Why everyone loves to have her work in their album? Is her touches really that special? Well, I try to brush the fact that whenever any singer decided to work with Jessica, their album will be popular. I know that Infinite start blasting when they sung Man in Love.

I do know that Bobby from Show Me The Money released his first album on last blossom. Love and Fall from Bobby was the most successful blossom album ever that season. Everyone loves to hear his rapping alongside meaningful lyrics.

Everyone likes them.

And I shouldn’t doubt Jessica Jung anymore.

“Is she pretty in real life?” Tiffany asked me.

I choked in my own saliva.

Jessica? Pretty?

Well…

She really looked pretty charming. Her dirty brown hair stands out much about her strong face. Her shoulders are tough. Her eyes is deeply beautiful. Her lips is pink, signs that she didn’t take caffeine nor cigarette. Her fingers is delicately smooth.

She’s tall in general.

She’s like a model.

But she’s a lyricist.

“Yeah, she’s beautiful.” I said.

“Damn, why are you so lucky? I try to set a meeting with her before but I failed! YG keep her to the most for themselves. You know what, she was the one who wrote a lyric for Love Scenario. That song is totally my jam! And Best Friend too!!!” Tiffany need to calm down to be honest. She is way too excited much.

“YG keep her? Why? I thought she is a freelancer.”

“She is, but she is a friend with B.I., and yeah… I guess she’s helping him with the groups.”

“Wow, she must be something.”

“Yep and dating Im Yoona too, but she ditched her.”

“Why?”

Tiffany shrugged.

“I don’t know, maybe because Yoona is over jealous? But I tell you what, Yoona is trying to bring her back, but she can’t. Since the source said Jessica is getting over with Yoona. She’s tired with Yoona, I can say.” Tiffany chirped.

“But I still sees her as a loner.” I replied.

“You know what, she’s brave.”

“Why?”

“She’s totally heartbroken but she doesn’t have the heart to make others cried with her as well. What a beautiful lyricist.”

Tiffany words make me think twice about myself. I sung a lyric, just to make sure I shared my sad feeling because the unrequited love. I want others know how pain living in my own shoes and I pretty sure everyone had the memories of unrequited love as well.

But yeah, and again it’s just me who is heartbroken and waiting for someone to mend my heart for me.

Tiffany rays the most.

I still like her, like a fool.

 

Jessica POV;

 

I met Yoona today at some broadcast station. I was invited for a talk with Amber Liu, one of the famous k-pop star and Youtuber as well. Along with her, they invited E-Dawn from Pentagon. As I look through their history, all of them released a quite successful lyrics and songs for a singer.

Amber, even though is a singer, but her talents didn’t shine the most. Her talent is kept under the dungeon by her company. Her y company who rumoured to be connected to Kim Taeyeon, the famous singer. They said, she’s belong to there. I don’t know about gossips too much but I’m pretty sure she was from them considering how successful she is.

E-Dawn from Pentagon wrote a song for his own group. But the fans didn’t recognize him much since you know, fans only have a look on the hottest boyband not Pentagon. It was a sad event but I guess, people only look at your looks not talent.

And I was surprised seeing Yoona in the set, with her famous warm smile that melted me. Im Yoona is still a love toward me even though I throw her away from my life.

I silently pray that she wouldn’t notices me but of course, who am I to not to be noticed by her? Yoona quickly excuse herself from the reporters before stepping much faster than her lighter figures toward me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter