Pay Back?

Loving You * HIATUS*

Gui Guis POV

After Aaron quickly locked the door, it started becoming awkward.

“Ahem... Soo...why did you save me?” I asked him to break the silence.

“U-umm.. Let’s go to sleep.. GOOD NIGHT!” He stuttered and avoided my question.

“HEY!” I yelled trying to get his attention, but then the light shut off. –Greaat...-__-.. whatever, i’ll just ask him why tomorrow.

Aarons POV

As I woke up, I saw Gui Gui still sleeping. I tried to be sneaky so she wouldn’t wake up and ask me the question. As I slowly headed to the door to open it, she woke up..

“HEY” she yelled. “WHY DID YOU SAVE ME YESTERDAY?”

Ugh great, she asked me  -_____- So I simply said to her.

“Because I didn’t want you to make such a big fuss about what happened yesterday, I would’ve let you sleep with him in his dorm, but then you would cry.”

I obviously lied; I couldn’t tell her that it was actually because I didn’t want her sleeping in another guys’ dorm. I didn’t know why, but I just didn’t feel safe if that happened.

I was about to turn around when she tripped me. I tripped and bumped my forehead into the wall.

“OUCH! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR? I SAVED YOU YESTERDAY AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?”

I heard her giggling, I couldn’t help it anymore. I walked up to her and kissed her. As I took something from my bag out, I backed away from her and lightly hit her forehead.

Little did she know what I did. Ahh, she’ll figure out later. -Mwuahahahaaaaaaaaa- I then walked out of the room to head to class.

Gui Guis POV

As soon he left, I let out a big yell. “AARON YAN, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? STOP KISSING ME!” I snapped back into reality and noticed that class was about to start and ran.

As soon as I entered, Cyndi and Jiro came up to me and asked me what was on my forehead. I quickly got out my mirror and looked at what it was.

“OHMYGOD. HOW THE-WHAT- YOUUUUUUU” I completely lost my temper and stormed to Aaron.

“YOUUUUUUUUU, WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY IS THERE A GHOST ON MY FOREHEAD? HUH?” I screamed furiously.

Aarons POV

“Hey now, you’re the now who made this bruise on my forehead.” I said while pointing to the bruised spot.

The teacher suddenly came in came told everyone to sit down. Gui Gui angrily went to sit down. As she was sitting down, I chuckled as I whispered something to her.

“Hey, now we’re even” I quietly said.

She gave me a mad look; if looks could kill, I probably would’ve been dead.

No ones POV

After the class ended, Jiro and Cyndi invited Gui Gui and Aaron to hang out and go to the mall.

They left and went to the mall.

After they arrived at the mall, something caught Gui Guis eyes; it was a humongous stitch doll. Jiro and Cyndi went together, while Aaron and Gui Gui went together.