Two Rescues In One Day?

Loving You * HIATUS*

Gui Guis POV

“Excuse me student, are you okay?” A kind, yet gentle voice spoke out.

I turned around to see who it was. It was girl around my age with a worried look on her face.

I reassured her that I was okay. We then went to the park and talked for a bit.

The girl who saved me told me her name is Cyndi Wang, and I told her that my name is Wu Ying Jie, but she could call me Gui Gui. She was really friendly.

After we talked for an hour, we found out that we were in the same class, so we headed to class together.

As we entered the classroom, I saw “THAT” guy. Ugh I thought. I couldn’t believe I was in the same class as Aaron. I then looked around to find Cyndi walking towards Jiro and his friends.

“Ah, Gui! Seems like you have already met Cyndi” Jiro said.

I gave a slight nod and turned to Cyndi and mouthed her to not tell him what happened earlier. I knew that if he found out, he would go all crazy and check if I had any injuries. He was always so protective of me.

“AhHHH- What? Gui, Your brother is Jiro?” Cyndi asked in a surprised tone.

I nodded and smiled at her. The teacher then came in and we took our seats, but… I didn’t have a seat yet so I stood.

“Good-morning Lao Shi Na Dou” I heard the whole class say. The teacher told me to introduce myself to the class so I did.

“Hello everybody, my name is Wu Ying Jie, but you can call me Gui Gui.”

I heard someone snicker as they said “HA, we have a ghost in our class.” I turned to see who said that and it was… AARON!

Mr. Na Dou told me to take a seat. I quickly looked around to find an empty seat… but the only seat that was empty was beside… -NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT JERK AARON-

I sighed and made my way to my seat. Just when I was about to seat down, I heard him say

“Hey, do not sit close to me. I wouldn’t want your stupidity to rub off on me” He said in a teasing voice.

That stupid Aaron, how he makes me so mad. After class I was about to go with Cyndi somewhere when someone blocked my way.

“AARON! GET OUT OF MY WAY” I yelled in an annoyed tone.

“Where do you think you’re going missy? Remember, If you’re not back at the dorm by 10pm, then find somewhere else to sleep” He said as he gave an evil grin and left.

I then left with Cyndi. I asked her why Aaron was so mean and she started to tell me.

Cyndi’s POV

Gui Gui asked me why Aaron was so mean so I started to tell her.

“The only reason why he is mean to people other than his friends is to protect them.” I told her that he was actually a very caring person. He just can’t control his attitude. But I said to her that once she gets to know him more, she’ll learn to like him.

No one’s POV

Cyndi and Gui Gui talked with each other for a few hours until Gui Gui realized what time it was. So Gui Gui quickly said bye to Cyndi and hurried back to the dorm.

Gui Guis POV

I realized what time it was; it was 10:05pm. I came back to the dorm panting and slammed on the door.

I suddenly heard Aarons voice.

“Too late, I told you that you had to be back before 10pm, not 10:05”.

“HEY SORRY, IT’S JUST 5 MINUTES LATER! LET ME IN DUMMY!” I yelled so loud.

I noticed someone walk up towards me, I got scared. That guy said to me “Hey, why don’t you come over to my dorm instead and sleep with me? Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.”

Aarons POV

I stood behind the door as I suddenly heard, not Gui Guis voice; but a guys.

He said to her “Hey, why don’t you come over to my dorm instead and sleep with me? Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.”

I couldn’t let that happen so I quickly opened the door and said to him “Sorry, but this is my roommate” and quickly pulled her in and closed the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron rescued Gui Gui from that guy.. <3 

I'll try and update again later.