Visiting OUR dorm?

Loving You * HIATUS*

Gui Guis POV

I told Jiro that I was going to head back to mine and Aaron’s dorm to check it out and he said okay. Aaron and I made our way back to our dorm, when he suddenly told me something that absolutely made me want to kick him.

“As soon as we get to our dorm, DO NOT touch anything of mine, you are to not speak to me if you don’t need anything, oh yea... and try not to fall in love with me.” He smirked when he said that.

“HEY! I GOT IT AND I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH AN ARROGANT JERK” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I decided to do something back to make him mad. As soon as I asked him for the room key, I dashed to our dorm and quickly opened it. Before Aaron could enter, I slammed it and locked it leaving him stuck outside.

“WU YING JIE, OPEN THE DOOR IMMEDIATELY! YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH ANYTHING IN THERE! DON’T MAKE ME BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN” He yelled so loud that his voice echoed though-out the whole dormitory.

Hearing him like that, I laughed my head off. I laughed so hard that I fell to the ground after hearing him say how he was going to break this door down. I knew that it was not possible.

Aarons POV

I got so mad that I was about to ram the door down. I step back getting ready to break the door down, when I was about to slam the door open, it opened leaving me flying to the ground.

I looked up to see that annoying brat laughing hysterically.

 “YAH, WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I COULD’VE GOTTEN HURT BECAUSE OF YOU. DON’T YOU FEEL AT LEAST A BIT GUILTY FOR WHAT YOU DID?” I released my anger out at her.                                                               

To get back at her, I got up and trapped her in a corner. I got closer to her and kissed her roughly. I backed away slowly and noticed that she became extremely quiet and red.

“This is what you get for messing with me.” I said to her as I gave an evil smirk. I quickly pushed her out and locked the door leaving her puzzled.

Gui Guis POV

I was shocked when he did that. That kiss kept rewinding over and over in my mind. I couldn’t believe I had to lose my first kiss to THAT guy. I mean MY FIRST KISS! HOW COULD HE! MY FIRST KISS SHOULD’VE BEEN WITH SOMEONE I AT LEAST LIKED, NOT WITH A RUDE JERK!

 I then went out for a walk still thinking about what happened.

As I was blankly crossing the street, I didn’t notice a car coming. I suddenly realized how fast it was coming at me. A loud honk rang my ears as the car was coming closer to me, then I heard someone yell “watch out” and pulled me back before it hit me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry yet again for it's shortness, but I hope you guys like it! :)

Hmm... who's the one who saved her? TAKE A GUESS! MWUAHAHAHA. Arron stole her first kiss ><

I'll update as soon as possible. :D