New School

Loving You * HIATUS*

“Gui...wake up!”  I suddenly heard Ge’s voice. It would be the same every day; he’d try and wake me up and I’d just ignore him, then he would threaten to pour ice cold water on me... so I eventually woke up.  My Ge was always protective of me.

After I got dressed and realized what time it was. I scurried downstairs and quickly got my shoes on.

Today was my first day at Sheng Ying Boarding School.  It was already Ge’s 2ndyear there. I recently came back to Taiwan after a year in America, so I was pretty much anxious to go to the school.

I got in Ge’s car as he drove off. When I got out of the car, I suddenly heard some people call Ge’s name. I knew it was his friends.

“Hey Jiro! Welcome back” said the guys.

I started scanning the school. - Hmm I thought. The school wasn’t that bad- I started muttering to myself not paying attention to anything else.

“Gui... Guuuui... GUI!” as Jiro yelled trying to get my attention. They all started staring at me weirdly.

I let out an awkward smile when Jiro started introducing me to his friends.

“Guys, this is my little mei.” Jiro said.

I bowed to them and told them that my name is Wu Ying Jie. I stated that they could also call me Gui Gui since I preferred that name more.

They started introducing themselves to me.

“Hello there cutie! My name is Calvin.” He flashed a smile that could probably melt any girls’ heart.

Suddenly Jiro cut in and said “CALVIN! Stop flirting with my little mei.”

“Hey I’m Wu Chun, it’s nice meeting you.” he mumbled a bit as he started stuffing his mouth with a sandwich.

“Hi, I’m Aaron.” He said in a cold and irritated tone.

We all glanced over at Aaron because of his tone. “Aiyah! Anyways Gui, What number is your dorm?” asked Jiro.

I gave him the sheet of paper with my dorm number. Everyone’s eyes widened.

“OH MY GOD! HELL NO. I AM NOT SHARING MY DORM WITH HER.”Aaron yelled. I was shocked yet annoyed about what Aaron had just said.

It has only been a few minutes yet I already started regretting my decision about coming here.

~Flashback~

“Dad! Mom! Could I please go to the same school as Ge?” I begged with pleading eyes.

“Alright” they both said. “Just remember not to get in any trouble. If you happen to get in trouble though, please tell Jiro.”

“THANK YOU! I said excitedly while jumping up and down.

~ End of flashback~

I let out a big sigh and thought to myself. “Please kill me... I have to live with him for a year? SERIOUSLY! WHY ARE YOU PUNISHING ME? HERE I AM GOING TO BE STUCK LIVING WITH MR. RUDE ATTITUDE DUDE WHO I JUST MET AND ALREADY HATE.” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Sorry guys, It might be a bit short and boring, but i'll try and update soon! :)