Breakfast and Meeting

Just The Two of Us

Hyunwoo's POV

 

I was quite taken aback by the invitation but why not right. Now we are here at the front of cafe, and fortunately enough, people don't recognize us really. 

 

 

I bought my everyday favorite expresso and a sandwich, while Chanhyuk bought a latte with donuts, Suhyun bought hot chocolate and a sandwich while Jieun bought an Ice cream and black coffee. 

 

And I suppose black coffee is for inna noona since Jieun never really like coffee unless it is her Simple latte or Americano. But to my surprise Jieun mix the coffee to her ice cream and shared it with noona. She only smiled at Jieun. I swear I wanna laugh right now. 

 

 

We only eat breakfast, talk about stuff, catching up, and apparently I don't feel out of place in this Convo, it is fun really.

 

 

After breakfast we all head out. We stop at the front. I open my backpack and take out my glasses to wear.

 

 

"So, we need to leave, Jieunie do you want me to drive you back?" Inna-noona ask. Jieun only smiled and shook her.

 

"I'll take the taxi unnie. Also you two take care okay?" Jieun said referring to Chanhyuk and Suhyun the two only salute as a gesture of saying yes.

 

 

"And Hyunwoo-sshii, how about you?" Inna-noona ask.

 

 

"I actually need to take a script from my sunbae ."I said. "Oh, well bye see you!!"Then the three of them left.

 

 

"So, I guess bye?"Jieun started, I look at her.

 

"Yeah.... See you." I said, she wave goodbye then started walking. I was just standing when I heard my phone ring. It's a call from Yejin-sunbaenim.

 

"Deh, annyeseoyo, I'll be there..."

 

"No, hyunwoo-ahh I actually am sick today I'm sorry.." I can hear sunbaenim coughing at the other line. Then I look at Jieun's back.

 

"I actually, forgot something too." I said, subconciuosly.

 

"I see great. Well see you Hyunwoo-ahh"

 

 

"Deh!!" I said then I don't know, started running.

 

 

"Ji.....Jieun.... Wait!" I said, though with the crowd I doubt that anyone would even pay attention to me. I'm tired, I haven't done such as long run before. I hold my knees. Gasping some air.

 

"Hey, are you.... Okay." I stop gasping. Somehow I felt relieve. Probably, the most relief moment of my life. I look up.

 

"O, kwenchana..." I said, sighing in relief, I stood up looking at her again, after so many years, I've seen that face again, someone that can make anyone calm down and forget there problem.

 

 

"Wae.... Did you call me??" She ask. I only looked at her, not sure what to say.

 

"I... Ah...." Geez what's wrong with me.... I wanna hit myself right now.

 

"You what?"she said laughing a bit.

 

"I.." I gasp air " I just wanna say it's nice to meet you again, Lee Jieun." I said then looked at her, giving her my smile.

 

She just smiled to, probably the sweetest smile I've seen so far after all those years.

 

"Yeah... It's nice meeting you too. Lee Hyunwoo." She said, chuckling a bit.

 

 

"So,.... Do you have any plans today?.... I mean.... I don't have any.... It's just... Do you have any.... I mean if you have appointments...." I said while stuttering.

 

Geez, why the hell am I stuttering.
 

I bit my tounge, This is fudging weird. It's not like I'm asking her out.

 

 

 

"You're still not good with words ain't yah." I look up at her. "Well, let's go. Standing here or staying over at my apartment is quite boring after all." She said looking up, like gasping for air.

 

"Well, let's go. I guess?" I said she only smiled. "Well, let's go."