Hi....

Just The Two of Us

And here we are....

 

We met again....

 

She's still the same. With her long black hair, large innocent eyes, snowy white skin and natural red lips.

 

 

She still has that clumsiness, and she's still quiet and cheecky. Although, right now. She's free. Freely in love. 

 

 

She just announce her relationship, with               Jang Kiha-shii. It's a surprise for lot, since they have a huge . But not a lot judge since he's not an idol, and a respectable person.

 

 

 

We did talk. IU and I. After all, we are friends.

 

We're currently taking photos outside for UNIONBAY, in our shorts and T-shirts when it's freaking WINTER!!!!!!! And it just snowed few days ago and it might snow today. But despite those facts we manage to take photos nicely.

 

 

 

 

 

We also got interviewed, about our life and all. And ofcourse our dating scandal. Though they didn't pay much attention to it since IU is in a relationship even by that time. Although by that time she doesn't want to reveal it yet. And I understand her really.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's standing next to her van, and here we are.... Again... Saying goodbye..... 

 

 

 

She looks at me then smiled.

"It's nice seeing you again. Goodbye

Hyunwoo-ah"she said. I looked at her for probably the last time and smiled. Somehow all my energy is being taken out of me for some reasons.

 

 

"Yeah, goodbye." She smiled back. Then enetered her van.

 

 

Her manager Hanteo-hyung only smiled. He also tried to make me and IU apart, i mean that's his job after all. But somehow, he and his team, every last one of them cared for IU like a family, I guess it's because IU allso thought of them as her family. He smiled genuinely then nodded. He entered the van. And they left. Iu opened her window the wave goodbye for the last time. I wave back at her then smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When her van is out of sight I also decided to went back to my apartment.

 

 

 

I let myself fall into my bed. I looked up at my ceiling.

 

 

 

Seriously, can I meet her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------

"Wake up.... Hyun woo!" I open my eyes as I hear my manager wake me up. 

 

I guess we're hear. I open the door then head to the lounge area. My manager told me that he needs to check a few stuff for my drama.

 

I look to my phone then open Naver.

 

"IU I and her great acting skill. The whole cast of Scarlet Heart Ryeo has been praising her."

 

I see who would've thought. I actually watch it everytime. It's the best. Also Joon GI sunbaenim is awesome too.

 

 

I went to the cafeteria to order a cup of coffee. While sipping my coffee I sat down at the table and continue reading . As I scroll down I almost chokebon my coffee as I see a news. It has been just reported.

 

IU and Jang Kiha of Faces have officially broke up after 4 years of dating. The saddest news yet of 2017.
 
 

Many look at me when they saw me almost choke up. I bow a little then head back to lounge area. Still looking at my phone.

 

'It must be hard for her' I thought. I mean sheblove Kiha, but I guess cause they don't often see each other it's hard. That is Jieun's first heartbreak. I mean a lot of people might think that Taeyang is the first to break her heart but not really. Bigbang Taeyang is someone who only made Jieun interestedbin what it feels to love, but she told me that it's not really love either as she love a whole lot of guys like Lee Ah In and Song Joongki sunbaenim, you can say that she's just like other people at her age. I mean we're kinda same you know.

 

 

 

My manager called me out then signals me to wait a little longer as he needs to do some stuff, I only nodded reassuring that I'm fine.

 

 

As Iwas browsing, someone tap my shoulders and saw who it was. 

 

"Hyung."

 

"Annyeong." He said then sat next to me giving me the extra sandwich he has while he sips his coffee.

 

 

"Thank you Hyung." He only smiled. It is Kim soo hyun sunbaenim.

 

 

"So, who are you checking at?"he ask looks at me. I stop eating the sandwich.

 

"Just some news." I said. He smirk.

 

"Really, so who?" He said. I almost choke at his sudden actions. He only laugh tapping my back.

 

 

Then he looks straight. "Have you talk to her?"he ask. I look at him, he looks serious.

 

"You know what,she's a strong kid, so strong and grown up for her age." He said then sips again his coffee. He had worked with Jieun twice. Sometimes he said that he actually find her interesting, well what can I say, she's iU after all.

 

 

He again looks at me. "Anyway gotta go. Good luck on your drama." Then taps my shoulder again.

 

 

 

I bid him goodbye, just then, my manager came up to me. "Let's go. We need to go to the set." I nodded, then I headed to our van.

 

I sat down, my manager look at me, probably, he knows that i'm thinking something. He only kept quiet.

 

 

*Sigh*seriously is she gonna be fine..
 
 
 
 

"Hey....Hey!! Hyunwoo!" I let go of my thought i look at him then he opens the car door. We're already in the set.

 

 

 

 

Ater hours of shooting it has ended

 Just then I saw Yejin-sunbaenim, the wave at me. I ran to her.

 

 

"Anyonghasseyo, sunbaenim." I said then bow a little, she tap my back. 

 

 

"Have you eaten already??"she ask. I shook my head, then she laughs and ask me to have dinner with her

 

She's like agrandmother to me honestly, and l really like how she cook and how his husband would always says stories about their past. It's quite cute actually.

 

 

 

"Kumapsumida." I said. Then she started washing dishes, I offer help but sunbaenim insist to do so.

 

Just then, Changwook sasangnim told me to follow him, We are now at the balcony. He looks up to the sky.

 

 

"The sky is full of star today. It's beautiful ain't it." He said. I look at him yhen to the skies.

 

"Deh, it is indeed." While looking at the stars, I saw one star. It is probably the most shiny one. Then I remember Jieun. She loves stars.

She told me once a saying before.

"Stars are so beautiful. But somehow, if you think about it our sun is also a star." I laugh at her. She's still looking above.

 

"What I mean is . No matter what. A star is always gonna be a star. They're beautiful when far but also beautiful when near."she said then sigh. "But if stars is near you somehow, they're hard to see. I guess that's why stars from a far are better." She said I look at her. She's still looking at skies. I'm not sure what she meant really. But somehow, i felt like its sad......

 

"Is there something wrong, boy?"I got out from my deep thoughts as Mr. Chang wook ask me a question.

 

"No, It's nothing really."I said. Sighing. He tap my shoulders.

 

"Somehow, even the strongest person needs to cry. That's the only way to be happy."he said. I curiously look at him, he looks back then smile.

 

"What I mean is if you feel like you need to cry just cry. There's always gonna be a time when you need someone to worry about you, even just one person. Now let's go shall we."he said I followed him. Then bid them goodbye.

 

"By the way, come to YG tomorrow, the new script has arrived I kinda left it there. Go there tomorrow Hyunwoo Okay." Yerin Sunbaenim said. "Deh!" I said smiling then wave them goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right now I'm here at the front of YG. Yejin sunbaenim told me to pick up the script that apparently I forgot. Good she have it.

 

 

I'm wearing a black turtle neck sweater with a black trench coat. I also wear a black cap to avoid any stuff going on.

 

I waited at the lounge area. Sunbaenim told me that she needs to meet someone so I need to wait. While waiting I decided to get a coffee from one of their vending machines. 

 

 

 

 

 

The cafeteria is full. So I decided to go back to the lounge area to wait. While sipping my coffee, I notice someone, a girl. Unlike other people here she's wearing a big purple hoodie with a black cap and black mask over her small frame. Somehow I remembered Jieun but let go of the thought since Jieun has long hair while the girl is not.

 

Shee sat next to me as there is no sit left. Her eyes are on her phone, I guess she hadn't notice me.

 

 

"Jingjjang!!" A lady shouted I look up to see Yoo Inna-sunbaenim. Also did she say 'Jingjjang" there is only one person whose nickname is that.

 

 

"Jieun...." I said subconciously. She stop from walking when she heard me, then look at me. "Oh, Annyeong.."she said.

 

I stood up from shock "Hi...."

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jieun's POV

I am now on my way to YG, because of the best unnie, I have.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Are you tired?" I ask, looking at the big man in front of me.

 

"Are you?"he look at me. 

 

"I guess. Should I let you go now?" I ask, somehow I know, that we're both tired. Tired from everything. 

 

"What are you talking about??" He ask. I look at him. His caring eyes, his big warm chest, everything about him that help me when I needed someone the most. I held his hand, his warm hands that keep me away from freezing.

 

"Thank you for being there for me. All this time, when I need someone thank you." I wanna cry, but my conciense says no.

 

"And I'm sorry for not being enough. For not being ready. I'm sorry...."he touch my face, he's crying now.

 

"Thank you too, for letting me be happy. For coming to my life. Let's be happy." He said, being his cheerful self, I hug him one last time. Then pulled him off, giving my big smile.

 

"I nice meeting you Kiha-sunbaenim." I said then bow.

 

"Oh, It's nice meeting you to IU-sshi." He said, smiling. Offering his big hand.

 

Now I know, I can't feel his warmth anymore.

 

 

"Good night, sunbaenim." Bowing.

"You too, IU-shii." Giving our big smile, we bid our goodbyes.

 

 

 I seriously wanna cry. Something tells me that it is the right to cry but I guess my mom's genes really is dominant inside my body.

 

I enter my door. And what can I say, my Inna-unnie is here. We never really, enter each others apartment without permission unless we have problems. Now, I think this unnie has problems too. I smiled at her, but to my surprise she ran to me and hugged me. It's weird but I know, that this unnie is not crying because of her problems but because of me.

 

 

 

"Do... Do sincha pabo... Paboya Lee Jieun."
(You...You really is stupid... stupid Lee Jieun.)
 
 
 

She cried. This unnie is the one who's crying for a cyborg like me. Now both of us are broken.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And that is how this unnie, convince me. This so-called Anti social bunny. 

And now,  here I am with my big purple hoodie and black mask with a black cap.

 

 

I open my phone texting Inna-unnie then sat down.

 

 

"Jingjjang!!"That's it. I look up then waved back. I slowly started to approach her.

 

 

"Jieun-ah." I subconsciously look at the one who called me. "O annyeoseyo." He stood up. Bowing.

 

"Oh, it's been a while. " he said still shy like before.

 

"Deh, It has been a while hyunwoo-shii." Then someone tap my shoulders. Inna-unnie, then she looked at hyunwoo. He gave her genuine smile.

 

 

"Annyeoseyo, Hyun woo-shii."

 

"Ah, deh, annyoseoyo." Then he bowed. I only chuckled. He really is funny, atleast funny enough for my weird sense of humor.

 

 

Then my two favorite siblings Akmu came. Suhyun gave me a big hug Chanhyuk being his mischievous self wanted to but suhyun keep him away. Seriously this too.

 

 

"So, Hyunwoo-sshii. Do you wanna come with us." Inna-unnie ask.

 

Hyunwoo seems taken aback by the question. 

 

"Okay, you know what just join us. I'm sure it would be hard if Chanhyuk is the only guy in the group right?" I said trying to make him at ease. Chanhyuk being his childish self.  Grab onto hyunwoo. "Let's eat breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

​​​​​​

​​​​​​

 

 

​​