Dear Friends

Just The Two of Us

IU's PoV

 

 

I have started again the making of my new album. I mean I still have my drama, but I wanna work more. Right now, I wanna finish this off as well as my drama to hang out with unnie.

 

 

 

Her drama 'Goblin' last January, she turned down a whole lot of lead roles, she doesn't have a lot of guts to take them on, so I wanna support her as early as possible.

 

 

 

Right now, I'm here at my apartment, I seriously wanna sleep, but my Insomnia is still attacking me. I look at my phone and to my last message. It's hyunwoo, he has been asking me about hobbies and stuff, I guess he's bored too.

 

 

'Fine thanks, sleep now kid, you need it.'

 

 

This guy, I know I'm small. But....

 

 

 

'Stop it, you're not that tall. But goodnyt.'

 

'Yeah goodnyt'

 

 

I guess we're close again huh. I look at my phone.

 

 

'Thank you.'

 

 

Nah, what's there to thank about. I put my phone down.

 

 

"I wanna sleep."

 

 

Nope, not helping. I look at my clock it's almost midnyt. I'm sure Inna-unnie is sleeping already, and Suji is probably busy. And Jiyeon, probably busy too. She just release an album last February, I've listened to it a whole lot, it's success so she's busy.

 

 

 

I wore my huge black hoodie and black cap. I walk to the near convenience store and bought a milk in carton. 

 

 

I sat outside, looking up in skies. No one is really around. I mean it's night time after all.

 

 

I breath out. I somehow wish that I could breath out all my pain. All the pain that I kept bottled up inside me.

 

 

 

I wanna work and work, right now I felt like adrenaline is rushing through me. I never feel tired, my body just want to work and work. My mind wants to think more.

 

 

Somehow, I felt like if I keep myself busy, everything that I kept inside me would fade away.

 

I stood up then started walking back to my apartment.

 

 

"Jieunie." I look up to whose calling me. 

 

 

"Unnie." It's Inna-unnie. She's wearing her hoodie and cap, she walks towards me then grab me.

 

 

"Why are you here? Can't you sleep?" I see, I might have worried her.

 

 

"No, unnie, I just wanna drink something and walk but I'm fine now, how about you unnie?" I said, she only tap my back.

 

 

"I can't sleep so, let's sleep in my apartment." She said smiling, I only smiled back.

 

 

This unnie, she must be worried. She knows everything about me, and about my insomnia and even my stress, but I don't want to vent it to her, I know that she wants me do so. But both of us are weak and broken. I at least wanna stay strong for unnie, after all she's my booster, I at least want to be someone who could help her, like I'm her dongsaeng and she's my unnie.

 

 

"Good night, JingJin." Unnie said while closing her eyes.

 

 

"Deh, goodnight unnie." I softly said, trying not to wake her up. I only smiled, this unnie sure sleep fast. I'm not really the dongsaeng in my family, so I don't know how it feels to. I only know how to be a noons to my dongsaeng, but I felt like a donsaeng who always need support when I'm with Inna-unnie. That's why I'm greatful, because I have a friend that I can feel at ease and not too responsible.

 

 

"Komawoeyo, unnie." I said, giving unnie a light hug then fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Good Morning." I can someone tapping me. I still have my eyes closed. I feel like it's unnie who's calling me but it sound more like a child.

 

 

I hug the pillow tighter, impossible. It's like the voice of someone I haven't heard or met for months.

 

 

 

"Hey! Wake up, Or I'll eat you!!!" I hug the pillow tighter. No! I must be dreaming. I open my eyes.

 

That high nose, I said I admire in a broadcast for like Years ago, and that long eye lashes and that dino like expression. It's just impossible. I close my eyes again.

 

 

"Hah! So this is how you're gonna react to your twin-lile best friend, I'm gonna tell this to Inna-unnie. Wake up!" Nope, this is impossible, I'm pretty much sure she said she's going to China again. Do I miss that Baby Dino too much.

 

 

"Fine."

 

 

And goodness she bite me. I yell in pain.

 

"Good your awake. Good morning Lazy Bunny." Here she goes. I touch my arms that she bite.

 

 

"Yeah, Good Morning, Angry Dino." Then I smiled and hug her. How I miss this girl.

 

 

"Well, you miss me right?" She said proudly.

 

"Yeah, yeah I did." I said then we both laugh.

 

 

"Hey both of you kids, come here and eat." It's Inna-unnie. We both get out of the bed then went to the kitchen where Inna-unnie is cooking.

 

 

"Good Morning unnie." I said running to her.

 

"Good Morning, now wash your face then let's all eat."

 

 

Later after that we decided to head to Suzy's apartment. And great, she's not that surprise. I'm the only one pranked by Jiyeon.

 

 

 

We all hangout, catching up. Then we head to a store where they sell books and stuff. Even painting canvas and slime. Then we head to a samyupsal restaurant for dinner.

 

 

 

"Wah, sincha, daebak!" Jiyeon said aloud. Seriously, good thing this is only a small but freat shop or else, we would have caught a whole lot of attention.

 

 

"Be quiet, and let's just eat." Suji scolded, letting out a smile.

 

 

"Okay, now stop that and eat." Inna-unnie started clapping her hands together. I only smiled. What can I do without them.

 

 

"Let's eat." Then we satrted eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

""Hay, it sure is comfy here, Jieun-unnie." Suji said while hugging the pillow.

 

 

"Wah, must be nice if I can sleep here."  Jiyeon said while hugging the mattress, Suji playfully gets the pillow away from Jiyeon.

 

 

"Nah, you can't you're not sleeping here anyway unnie, so go." Suji said raising one of her eyebrows. Acting.

 

"Mwoh, yah!" And they started pillow fighting.

 

"Yah, you..." Inna-unnie suddenly stop, is she mad.

 

 

"Let me join!" And there they go. And then Jiyeon also throw a pillow on me.

 

 

"Yah, Wae?!?!?"I acted out then throw the pillow on Jiyeon. And we have a huge pillow fight, for a long time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wah, look at this, now both of them are sleeping." Jiyeon whispered, not trying to wake up Suji and Inna-unnie.

 

 

"Yeah, I know right." I said then look at her. "Won't you stay?" I asked.

 

 

 

"Should I?"she jokingly ask. Then we laugh silently.

 

 

We both take our jacket and started walking.

 

 

"Wah, it's seriously cold." Jiyeon said then wrap her arms to me like a baby.

 

 

"Yeah. It's because you'll leave." I said copying her. She pinch my cheeks.

 

 

"Aigoo, this baby bunny misses me a lot ain't yah." I let go of her pinch.

 

 

"Hey, tell me if any thing's wrong okay?" She said.

 

"But~~"

 

"No buts Lee Jieun. I'm still your best friend you know. A strong one." She said.

 

 

"Yeah. Thank you Jiyeon-ah." I thank her, somehow I know that I can rely to her as a friend.

 

 

"See you're almost crying." She said. I wipe my face face. Yup, I'm teary-eyed now.

 

"Now let's go shall we?" She said grabbing to me again. Then we met her manager.

 

 

"Okay, bye now."I said. She grab both my shoulders.

 

 

"Hey, Iknow that we're old and have our own life now, unlike the old days where our only problem about your crush for Taeyang..."

 

 

"Stop it."

 

 

"Hey, I'm not finish yet. Back in the days we would only talk about how you like Taeyang and how I like Seungho. And I know that real love and crush is different, and a girl friend can not be enough to fill the space of lover, but remember, you have 3 best of best friends not to mention you're Team, your other friends and your fans, tell us okay?" She said gripping me firmly.

 

 

"Okay, I promise" I said then we did a pinky promise. Now I know, we're both still immature. I hug her for the last time.

 

 

"Now go baby Dino." I said.

 

"Yeah, goodbye Old Bunny." She said, I only smack her head.

 

"Bye." Than I bid her goodbye.

 

 

I walk back thinking of what she said.               "A friend won't be able to fill the space of a lover." Hey! Seriously she's totally a grown up now.

 

 

Well, what can I say. I felt that too, when I fist fall in love. Real love sure is more exciting than crush. More nerve-wracking, and it's harder to confess. But no matter how happy and exciting the feeling is, the sadness and pain is as hard.

 

 

 

*sigh* Seriously.

 

 

I don't think I need that right now. 

 

 

 

And bump, great.

 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said, lending his hand. I grab onto it.

 

"Thanks, sorry too." I said. 

 

"Oh, Jieun-sshi."