Friends?

Just The Two of Us

Hyunwoo's PoV

 

I don't know what gotten into me, but here we are. We're still walking in the busy street of Seoul and fortunately enough, I don't think people notice us. 

 

"So, how have you been?."she ask, still her usual self.

 

"Well, good. I've got nothing much going on really, how about you?" I said. Good hyunwoo make this conversation flow.

 

 

"It has been good really. I think I'm good."Shesaid then we continue walking. She might not look like it but she really is tired. Probably tired from everything. But here she is still smiling.

 

Then we reach a park. Good!

 

 

"So, do you wanna go there and sit." I said pointing out at the swings. She nodded.

 

 

"I've been watching your drama lately, it is good." She said. 

 

"Well it is fine. But I do enjoy your drama too, it's great." I said cheerfully, I hear her chuckle.

 

"Yeah, thanks." Geez, is there something wrong with me. Like dude think of something.

 

"Amusement park.." I said. What in the world is wrong with me.

 

"What?"

 

 

"Do you wanna go to amusement park? It's been a while." It is now or never, I don't know, something tells me that she's sad. At least I can make her happy right?

 

 

"Hmm, it's fine I guess." Then she stood up.

"Let's go?"

 

 

 

 

 

Now we're in front of the amusement park. Fortunately enough they let us in without taking off our mask.

 

 

"So, shall we go there or there?" Jieun started, and you know what, I forgot, that this petite girl over here likes crazy rides, now she's asking if we want to go Viking or Roller coaster.

 

 

"Ahh, I think let's go for viking right now." I said, smiling though I doubt she can see me.

 

 

 

 

"Ah..... Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oy, kwenchana?" She ask, while chuckling, I glare at her.

 

 

"No!" She tap my back helping me breath.

 

 

"Puahhhaahaha." And there she goes, that ahjumma laugh I haven't heard for so long.

 

 

"Yeah, is it funny?" I ask sarcastically.

 

 

"Yeah it does" then she clear .

 

 

"Okay, how about I get you that Teddy bear." She ask looking at those claw machines, I look at her.

 

"Can You?" In my challenging tone.

 

 

"Bet I will." Shesaid then we both head to a claw machine. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few minutes later....

 

 

 

 

 

She got me Teddy bear, great, now I lose. Again. I frown

 

 

"Seriously!" I said. I heard laugh.

 

 

"Yeah, seriously!" She said still laughing. I look at her.

 

'Good, now you're laughing for real.'

 

 

"Grrrr." I heard a sound then look at Jieun, to her tummy.

 

 

"Is that a dragon inside you??" Iask jokingly, she only hit my arm.

 

 

"No it's not." She exclaimed.

 

"Yeah I'm just kidding, let's go there and eat.!"

 

 

 

We went to some small stores here. We bought bulgogi rice and steam buns. Then at one of those table with umbrellas.

 

 

 

She removed her mask, and to be honest I don't think she needs a mask because her cap covers her face.

 

 

I also removed my mask leaving only cap and my glasses to hide my face.

 

"So, you cut your hair." I ask starting the convo, while she eats her food.

 

 

"Yeah, just yesterday, it's hot you know." She said still eating.

 

"Nothing really change about you." She said.

 

"What, I got buffer you know??" I said trying to make this convo funny, and she did laugh. Now I can see her smile clearly.

 

 

 

We only talk about stuff, while we eat. After eating we went to play some arcade games then to a photo machine. We post all whole lot, taking pictures is fun, then we split them up giving me half of the pictures then went to ride some crazy rides again.

 

 

 

"Hey, let's go there." I said pointing to the Ferris wheel.

 

 

"Yeah let's go."

 

 

We entered on one of them. Seeing the sky.

 

 

"It's the sunset...." She said pointing out.

 

"Yeah, it is." I can see her eyes, somehow they are really big full of wonder and excitement, but at the same time sad. Her eyes tells everything about her.

 

"Hey, there's a firework display tonight, wanna watch it together?." I ask. It's by 7. It is now 6 it's only one hour.

 

"Okay, where?" She said almost excited.

 

 

"By the park, it's near here so we should be able to watch it." We both agreed, after the ride. We decided to rent a bike then ride headed to the park.

 

 

 

The sky is now quite dark, We sat by the grass with our cotton candy.

 

 

"So, how's life?" I started.

 

 

"Well, still alive just like you." She said.

 

"How about Jiyeon, you guys still hangout?" I ask, cause there's a news before that they kinda ignore each other now, which I doubt because I saw them together walking around like a glue.

 

 

 

"Well, we hangout like a lot, but because of our schedule we can't even go outside the country or something." She answered.

 

I only laugh at her, weird enough I just laugh. Then the fireworks display started. She smiled looking up, Somehow her clear eyes is like a mirror to those fireworks it's too clear.

 

"Woah, Yeopo." She exclaimed still looking up. I also looked up seeing those bright colors in sky.

 

 

"Yeah, it does." I said.

 

 

 

"Thank you." I heard her murmur,  I look at her. She's still looking at the sky.

 

 

"Yeah, me too." She looked at me with wonder.

 

 

"I'm quite tired to you know? And going here alone would be boring. So thank you." I said looking at her sincerely, she only smiled and so do I.

 

 

 

 

After that we waited for taxi. Then a taxi arrived.

 

"Hey...." I said stopping her from entering. She look at me. "Wae?" 

 

 

"Can we be friends Lee Jieun?" I ask, without even thinking. Ugh, I wanna die right now.

 

 

She smiled. "Yeah, friends." She said giving her pinky, haha I did the same. A pinky promise, still a kid.

 

 

"Well, bye." Then we both bid goodbyes I also enter the next cab then to my apartment.

 

 

Ilet my body fall to my bed. I smiled,

 

Idon't know but I'm happy. Somehow I know we both are happy