the prince found his new 'princess'

Break up Diary

Mwuh?!” exclaimed Heechul, his eyes widened in surprise.

“You, my boyfriend.” Repeated Kibum with mock smile.

“Again, MWUUUUUHH??!!!!??” repeated Heechul in a louder.

Kibum covered his ears then feigned a yawn.

“Three months (making the number three with his fingers) be my boyfriend for 3 months, do what I say and nothing untoward will happen to you.” Explained Kibum, “You want to take math freak Kyuhyun back, right? This is your chance.” And he left Heechul bewildered on the rooftop.

 

Heechul-hyung, you’re my boyfriend now…

these words kept repeating inside Heechul’s head, making it hard for him to sleep.

Aish! That kid is CRAZY! He’s driving me crazy! Why is he doing this to me?” screamed Heechul, disheveling his hair in frustration. He looked at his bedside clock -2:00 am- “I’ll take my sleep and set things straight with that kid… but how did he know about Kyuhyun?” he mused until he fell asleep.

 

********************

Heechul decided to face and talk with Kibum but girls are always swarming him, making it hard for him to talk privately with Kibum. Kibum saw Heechul at the corner from his eye and was enjoying the sight of Heechul troubled.

 

Should I go to him? He asked himself and with a sly smile he moved towards Heechul’s direction. What the heck?

“What are you standing around there for?” he asked sweetly, adding an innocent smile that made the girls swoon. Heechul was shocked once again, and those words he wanted to say were stuck inside his throat.

 

I guess this guy can be cute too. Thought Kibum, enjoying every second.

“Kibum are you acquainted with Heechul oppa?” asked a girl.

Kibum flashed another disarming smile at them. “Um. We’re dating now.” He replied with a nod and looked at Heechul. Everyone, even Heechul gasped from shock.

“Next time if you want to see me or talk to me you can just come to me. No need to be shy. Anyway, Heechul-yah lunch break’s over I’ll see ya later.” He said in mock innocence and waved to his fans then headed for his classroom.

 

Within minutes, the news of Kibum and Heechul dating spread like wildfire in the campus.

“Congratulations Heechul!” said Shindong, wrapping his arm around Heechul’s neck.

“What’s there to be happy about?” asked Heechul angrily taking Shindong’s arm off of him.

“Eh? But aren’t you with Kibum?” asked Eunhyuk, warming up for their dance practice.

“Don’t say that! Please don’t say that?!” said Heechul accompanying Eunhyuk with his stretching.

“Don’t worry about it. I heard his relationship doesn’t last for more than 2 or 3 weeks. If you do something he hates maybe he’d call it quits before the week ends.” Said Eunhyuk.

 

********************

Three months…

Kibum’s words echoed inside his head again but Eunhyuk’s suggestion seemed a very good option. Propping up from his bed, he played with his hair. “I’ll cut my hair and dye it red.” He muttered. And as if satisfied with his plan he took his wallet and motor key and left the house.

The following day everyone eyed Heechul; he cut his hair short and dyed it red. He looked rather manly and girls flocked in front of him. “Heechul oppa, that new look suits you.” They said.

“Thank you.” Heechul replied. He saw Kibum leaning against the wall, for a second they looked straight at each other’s eyes then Kibum straightened away from the wall and went inside. Heechul smiled proudly.

 Hmph! How do you like me now? He said to himself. Suddenly his phone vibrated

 

–one message-

==you look better in that ‘do. 3 months is 3 months

~Pompous Brat~==

 Kibum’s text message angered him. I will not give up! He vowed.

But a week has passed and Kibum has not ended their relationship. Heechul has done every embarrassing things he knows that will make anyone quickly end the relationship but Kibum just laugh it all off!

“Well you tried your hardest, I guess we’ll just wait till the king commands your release.” Consoled Shindong, giving Heechul a heavy pat on the back after their dance practice.

“Just kill me.” Murmured Heechul.

“If you were dead I won’t have anyone to have fun with.” Came Kibum’s voice from the door, leaning against its frame with a boyish smile.

Heechul sprang from his fetus position and glared at Kibum. “What do you want?!” he asked with forced composure.

Kibum chuckled. “No need to be so angry. Date.” He replied.

Heechul’s expression changed drastically. “Mwuh?” shocked again.

“Date. C’mon it’s not like you haven’t been on a date before…” then he saw Heechul’s expression hasn’t changed. “Okay, take it as a treat then. I’m sure dancing tired you out.” He didn’t wait for Heechul to reply; he moved towards him, took Heechul by the arm and ushered him out the room.

“Let’s go.” He softly said.

 

********************

11/07/08

This guy… Heechul-hyung... is very funny. Yeah he will be a good replacement. While he’s being a good clown I’ll go have some fun this weekend… wonder who I’d go with this time? Maybe another hyung would be good...*smirk* or an innocent dongsaeng? Hmmm~ to continue this relationship with the Court Jester while entertaining other royalties… I should schedule this thoroughly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

11/20/08

*yawn* can’t believe it was boring and I spent almost 2 weeks with that dim-wit. But then again he took me to Jeju island and Paris this weekend. The luxuries you get from affluent people. I think I’d reconsider the innocent, sweet girl for the next adventure. *yawn* I’ll go mess up that guy’s life now… his rebelliousness is somewhat… fascinating… ^^,V

********************

“Heechul, have you and Kibum broke up?” asked Shindong sitting on his desk while waiting for the other students to arrive. Heechul wearily shook his head.

“Why?” he asked curiously.

“Nothing much, it’s just there’s a rumor that while the two of you been dating, he’s been going out with two more.” Answered Shindong. Heechul jerked up from his slumping.

“What?!” he almost yelled.

“Look at the bright side you finally have a good reason to break up with him.” Said Eunhyuk nonchalantly.

 

At lunch break, Heechul went all over the campus in search for Kibum. Finally, he found him eating and playing games in his laptop at the Student Body Office.

What’s he doing here? He isn’t an officer.Said Heechul to himself.

“Ya! Kibum..” he started to call out when the Vice-Principal went inside the room. Both he and Kibum looked at him and showed their respects.

“What brought you here Vice-Principal?” asked Kibum leisurely.

“I know that you’re a really good student but your other activity…” began the V-Principal.

“If this is about your daughter, I’m sorry about what happened but I already warned her of things but she was so stubborn.” Interrupted Kibum, without removing his gaze from his game.

“Ah..yea…” said the V-principal awkwardly, then he looked at Heechul.

“Don’t worry ‘bout him, he’s not a tattle tale. You can say anything, personal or business he would keep everything he heard to his grave coz he values his education.” Said Kibum as if reading his mind.

“I know that I don’t have to in with my daughter’s problems but there are some parents who take their children’s problems their own, it could mean huge problem for you.” Said the V-principal as if giving him a lecture.

 

Kibum took out a piece of paper from his folder and showed it to them. “I know of such things, that’s why I always prepare a contract with all the terms and conditions in the relationship. I’m not bragging but I know most people know about me, they know what happens if they get in a relationship with me. It’s their choice to take the risk and it’s my top priority to take care of myself. But this is only prepared for those who belongs to families that are powerful and tattle tales.” Explained Kibum, impressing the both of them.

 

“While you’re both awed, here’s the data for the next board meeting V-Principal.” Continued Kibum handing a flash drive to the V-Principal. The V-principal took the flash drive shyly and thank Kibum.

“Any way Kibum, do take care.” And he excused himself.

“Heechul hyung, get me some soda.” Kibum ordered.

“What?” asked Heechul.

This guy, this guy acts as if he’s been so innocent!Heechul thought. Kibum stood up and went for the door.

“W-where are you going?” stammered Heechul.

Kibum placed both his hands in his jean’s pockets. “Getting myself a soda, if I’ll wait for you I’d die from thirst.” He replied. “You heard about it haven’t you?” said Kibum, Heechul didn’t know what to do so he just nod. “They were very boring. And we’re still dating. Those would answer those questions running around your head.” He said with that boyish smile.

 

-DOKI! DOKI!-

What?! What does this kid think of me, I’m not some toy! But why is my heart beating so fast right now. Urgh! I hate this feeling, especially if it has anything to do with that Pompous Brat!

Heechul slowly fell on the seat behind him, one hand clenched to his chest, his face flushed.