another story is unfolding? ¬_¬

Break up Diary

“One more month” Heechul said in exasperation, counting the days in his calendar. He was walking his way to school this morning, he decided to save his allowance. At the bus stop he saw Kibum with a girl. Definitely flirting. Heechul said to himself somehow he felt so angry, so he decided to approach them but someone tapped his shoulder. When he turned around he saw a very familiar face.

“Kyuhyun!” he breathed.

Kyuhyun greeted him back with a smile. “It’s been awhile Heechul. How are you?”

 

********************

“I can’t go babysit you tonight.” Heechul said after being dragged by Kibum to a deserted classroom. If you can flirt with anyone you like, so can I.Heechul thought smiling smugly as he turned his back on Kibum.

“You can go have fun anytime, any night you want but not tonight!” argued Kibum.

Heechul turned to face him. “Sorry but this time I’m standing my ground. Didn’t you say you’d help me with my problem if I’d help you with yours?” talked back Heechul.

“Stand your ground some other time!” they continued to argue until lunch break ended.

 

In the end…

Heechul went out with Kibum. “Where are we?” he asked displeased at the result of their argument.

“At a fast food restaurant.” Replied Kibum sarcastically, helping himself with some fries.

Heechul looked at him with disgust, he was about to leave when he saw coming inside the restaurant Kibum’s ex-girlfriend, the one whom he was bragging Heechul was his new boyfriend. He went back to his seat.

Trying to keep Kibum from looking her way, Heechul started the conversation.

“What’s this?” he asked, taking the black notebook beside Kibum’s laptop, flipping the pages casually.

“My journal.” Kibum answered. Heechul immediately closed the notebook and slid it back to Kibum’s side. “Michunya? Bringing your journal everywhere you go and just leaving it?!” said a shocked Heechul.

Kibum looked up from his laptop, his brow twitch out of curiosity. “So?” he said.

“So that’s not how you’re supposed to treat a journal. You’re smart you should know that!” lectured Heechul.

“If you’re wondering what’s in it you can read it… it really doesn’t matter to me… stop lecturing me.”

Heechul was about to open his mouth to argue but Kibum’s eyes were looking somewhere else. He followed his gaze. Kibum has found out about his ex being there. His ex saw them and smiled, Heechul looked at Kibum. Kibum smiled back but said nothing more. They were both silent for a few more minutes.

“If this is how we’ll spend our ‘date’ then I’d better go home.” Said Heechul grimly, he waited for Kibum but Kibum was engrossed with his laptop so he excused himself.

“Since our date’s over I guess I can call Kyuhyun for a late dinner…” Heechul already dialed Kyuhyun’s number, and it was already ringing on the other line when someone took it and closed the phone.

“HEY! What the-“ he was cut midsentence when he saw Kibum holding the phone in one hand and his things on the other.

“Where else do you wanna go?” he asked and gave Heechul’s phone back.

“I’m going home.” Heechul replied coldly. Now it’s my turn to be cool. He said to himself.

“Home or Kyuhyun?” said Kibum, having Heechul off guard. “Do whatever you like, you’ve done your end of the bargain for now.” Kibum added and handed Heechul a paper bag.

“Take home. So you and Kyuhyun can save up some money.” He said with a smile and again caught him off guard by giving him a fast hug then left. Heechul thought that Kibum was going nuts but he reminded himself that his ex was watching inside the restaurant.

 

********************

After a month of defiance, Heechul and Kibum finally got things together with the occasional arguments. They would take lunch together at the SBO and wait till the time passed by.

“Kibum.” Heechul started.

“What?”

“Did you fall real hard for that girl to act this way? This is so childish.” Asked Heechul, he has to start the conversation somewhere the silence is driving him crazy!

Kibum looked up from his game and said coldly. “What’s it to you if I did? And so what if it’s childish, I’m still a kid…” he murmured the last words.

Heechul smiled triumphantly and decided to .

“What? You actually fell in love… hahaha! From the looks of things it seems this time you’re the dumpee.” And he continued to laugh.

“Yeah whatever.” Kibum was starting to get irritated and wasn’t able to concentrate on his game.

Heechul kept poking and teasing him.

“Why? Was little Kibum too immature for nuna?” he teased and guffawed.

Kibum turned off his laptop and closed it. Heechul could predict an eruption was going to happen.

“It’s really simple.” He started and faked a smile. “I cheated on her, she found out. I apologized, she reconsidered. I decided to take things seriously, turn over a new leaf but what did I get? I got dumped. Serves me right, huh?” he narrated with forced composure. He took out his diary from his bag and tossed it in Heechul’s arms. “For more information just read the goddamn notebook!”

Heechul threw back the notebook. “As much as I want to… the hell I would?!” and he stormed out the room first.

She was his first love. Poor kid… wait! I shouldn’t feel sorry for that brat. He said to himself.

******************

“What do you want now?” demanded Heechul after receiving a call from Kibum.

“Make yourself free on Saturday, until then you’re free.” Kibum said.

“What? You’re joking, right?” Heechul sounded happy.

“Ya! The least you could do is pretend to be bummed about it. I already said it once, why do you always want me to repeat things?!” Kibum raised his voice.

Araso. So what if I want you to repeat things, that’s my business.” another argument is brewing.

“Yeah, now you can be with Kyuhyun!”

“Who said I wanted to be?!?! I’m giving myself a good, long rest!”

“C’mon I know you’re itching to be with him. Bye.” Kibum hung up on him before he could counter.

“Fine! I’m going out with Kyuhyun then or maybe I’ll go out with someone else. I’m more appealing than you think!?!?!” Heechul yelled at his phone.

 

********************

11/30/08

The Court Jester is seeing that Kyuhyun, we kinda met at this café… I was meeting up with ‘her’.. I guess all’s fair. I’m the one who said that he go on a date with him. They better not do anything other than drinking coffee. This is… déjà vu

*tug at my chest*

I don’t want something like that to happen again… why is it every time I get serious everything gets flushed down the drain?!


and that ends chapter 3. sorry for the long wait ! really, really sorry X( still any comments? whatcha think?