the dark prince: resurrected

Break up Diary

6/03/06

… You remembered that girl I’ve been dating for a week now. Yup we just broke up. You should’ve seen her face when I told her that “It just didn’t work”, poor thing. Well, it’s never good to cling on the past. Let’s keep moving forward! Ha-ha…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

7/11/06

… Swarmed by many stupid, possible victims again! This will be fun. Wonder who could be next. Maybe that shy-type one. Might be a challenge... or that easy-to-get chick? *yawn* expect updates

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

7/30/06

…  She turns out to be pretty boring! Well that’s the end of it. So I’m currently dating this stuck-up kid. Anything will do… anyone will do… next year I’ll give boys a chance...Maybe…

Kibum has dated several people already. Breaking hearts here and there. Already becoming a legend yet girls and boys still fall for his charms. One smile and they fell right into his trap. All of these escapades are written in his “BREAK UP DIARY”, which he carries with him, confident that no one, unless they’re well versed in English, can understand what he’s written.

8/15/07

… I’m going into hiatus…          

That was all that’s written on that page with stains brought by tears. And true enough the legendary player Kim Kibum became an A-student and closed his doors to the outside world.

********************

“Kibum, can we talk?” a girl approached Kibum suddenly while on his way home.

“I still have lots of homework to do.” He reasoned showing the books he’s carrying.

“Just for a minute.” The girl insisted.

Kibum had no choice but to concede. They ate at a restaurant.

“What’s this?” he asked coolly, looking at the white, laced scented-envelope. The sight of it pains his heart.

“I hope you can come Kibum. No hard feelings?” the girl said, smiling yet concerned.

“Of course.” He replied, taking the envelope.

“I heard you haven’t dated anyone since that day…” the girl continued, the tension around them building.

“It’s not because of you, if that’s what’s bothering you.” Interjected Kibum, taking a bite from his steak; the girl smiled.

“I’ll be going ahead then.”

And Kibum just nodded and watched the girl walked farther away from him. Kibum saw a can and kick it while walking his way home. Trying to kick away the frustration.

 

9/4/08

…she got the nerve to show her face! What the hell? Inviting me to her wedding?! No hard feelings? So I still have some. But guess what? I’ll revive The Player… *evil laugh* I won’t go to that wedding empty handed… what’s four months? It’s just enough to rebuild the legendary Kibum… enough for her to realize her mistake…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

9/8/08

…the first victim of my comeback… I’ll give her a week or so… you won’t believe the number of people who came flying at my feet when they heard THE Player was back… got to admit I missed this life. Goody-goody student by day, the Dark Prince at night… hmm~ I like the sound of that…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

9/16/08

Scouting day…XD maybe this nuna is good enough replacement to that ….hmm~ I still have enough time…

And so the legendary player Kibum was back. Being the A-student by day and the Dark Prince at night. Coincidentally, in one of those clubs he frequented, he met his ex, that woman who was about to marry.

“Kibum! You’re really back!” she exclaimed, she looked surprised and happy.

“Yeah. I got bored again.” He replied. “Are you here with your boyfriend?” he asked, acting cool.

“Umm.  ... I’m waiting for him actually. How ‘bout you? Who’s your victim this month?” she replied.

In truth, he still hasn’t found one – for that week. So he grabbed the nearest person and presented that person to her smiling.

“Well, he does look like a girl…” she said, as she observed the guy Kibum presented – with jet black, shoulder-length hair, wearing a fashionable outfit. “You’re really amazing Kibum, to get anyone you want. Well my fiancé is here.” When the girl left, he immediately let go of the guy’s hand and got up from his seat.

 

“YA! How dare you hold my hand and introduce me to your ex?” called out the guy, running after Kibum. Kibum looked back and faced the guy warily and then turned his back on him and started to walk to his car. Irritated, the guy caught up with him, holding Kibum by the arm. Kibum shrugged him off.

“What do you want? An apology, mianhaeyo, araso?” He said sarcastically, hopped inside his car and dashed off.

 

10/30/08

I found one… he’ll be the perfect date on her wedding... seems early right? But that doesn’t mean I can’t play around…

********************

The following day, Kibum barged in the Dance Club and interrupted their practice. He was busily searching for someone, looking at his right then his left.

“Ummm… who are you looking for Kibum?” asked Shindong politely.

Kibum ignored him and went directly to a corner and approach the person. “Let’s talk.” He commanded. Everyone was shocked even the person he was addressing to. Impatient, Kibum grabbed the person’s hand and dragged him out. “I’ll be taking him for awhile hyung.” He said to Shindong as he continued to walk out the room.

 

Aish jjinja! What do you want with me, be more respectful to your ---“said the guy in annoyance. After being dragged on the roof top.

“Heechul-hyung, you’re my boyfriend now. As of this moment we are dating, ara?” said Kibum with a lopsided smile.


and chapter 1 ends :3