New director?

Girl Behind The Flowers

They arrived at the hospital and quickly go to the therapist section. 

"You fear of flowers,don't you? If i want to heal you, will you come here everyday? "Kyungsoo give Jongin a cup if coffee. 

"I.. I will"

Suddenly, Sehun come in and looks like just finished running around the hospital.

"Soo..Soo, the new director..is coming to our section and the other therapist already ready.. Lets go to greet him" Sehun take a deep breath and quickly search any drink. 

"O...okay.Im sorry Jonginie but can you stay here for a while? I will come later" Kyungsoo bowed and get her id card. 

"Okay"Jonginie smiled.

'Ah, you make me to kill myself'Kyungsoo start to talking at herself

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'He is so handsome and rich'

'He is 28?So young, can i marry him? '

'Of course he have a girlfriend '

'Can he be more handsome than our famous heart specialist doctor, Jongdae?'

The therapists talking to each other. There is a lot of rumors about the new director. 

'Yah, yah, he is coming'

A man with suit and leather shoes come in. 6 assistants are with him. Comma hair and thick lips. White and handsome. 

"Wait, Kyungsoo.. Isn't he is YIXING?? " Sehun surprised by looking at that man that have the same spirit with Yixing. 

"No, no, no, i don't want to see him again. Please tell me that he isn't Yixing" Kyungsoo bite her lip and pat her chest. She is so nervous and look down.

"Goshhhh, Kyungsoo yah!!!! HE IS YIXINGG!! ZHANG YIXING"Sehun close and watch that man again for the confirmation.He is really Yixing. 

'How he can be right here? I don't want to meet him..' Kyungsoo said in her heart. 

"Good afternoon, im sorry for being late because your section is the last one for me to visit. Im your new director, Zhang Yixing" Yixing bowed and shake hand with the therapists.

'Ah,i don't want to be right here' Kyungsoo biting her lips.

"Hi, can i know what is your name? "