You are mine..

Girl Behind The Flowers

"My name....is Do.. Do Kyungsoo" Kyungsoo look down nervously.

"Well, nice to meet you.You are so pretty and you have a same name with my ex.I wish you are her. " Yixing smiled and stared at her eyes.

"I hope so,Mr.Zhang.Since you are so good looking and young" Kyungsoo awkwardly smile.

The greeting are done. All the therapists back to their work. 

"Honey..No, i mean Kyungsoo"

Kyungsoo turn back and look for who called her just right now. She fell.The man who called her quickly approaching her and hold her hand. 

"I know its you. You are Kyungsoo, a little penguin with some salt on your face.I still loving you dear.. You are mine" Yixing hold her hand and make an eye contact. 

"No, you are late. Im sorry. " Kyungsoo with a fierce face running back to her room. Sehun quickly chasing her. 

"Yah Kyungsoo,you should comfort yourself first before meet Jonginie" Sehun asked her to take a deep breath and drink some water. 

Kyungsoo thanked Sehun and walk to her room. 

"Im sorry Jonginie. Im late.. " Kyungsoo bowed to Jongin. 

"Ah, its okay. You just take 15 minutes only." Jongin smiled.

Tock Tock Tock

"Urm Kyungsoo, director asked you to give the therapists and patient records. Also their personal informations.You need to stay here tonight. But its okay, im staying here too with Bomi,Sehun and Hye Jin." A girl with 'Park So Min' nametag leave Kyungsoo's room after give the message. 

"I want to go dinner with you together tonight but you are not free .."

"Ah, its okay. I can leave the hospital for 3 hours if i stay here.So we can go dinner together tonight" Kyungsoo smiled.

"I will take you at eight,okay?I want to buy something too since tomorrow is my sister birthday." Jongin look at his watch that showing 6:35 p.m.

"Okay! Im sorry Jongin but i need to leave now. "

"I want to leave too. Lets go down together. " Jongin stand up and wearing his coat. 

They go out from Kyungsoo's room and call Sehun.Jongin let Sehun and Kyungsoo go into the lift first. 

"See you tonight" Jongin waved at Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo smiled and blushed.