1. Get A Boyfriend

Girl Behind The Flowers

 

"Yah Sehun,wake up! We have a lot of patients today. Also,today is the first day for our new director, we should have some respect " Kyungsoo nagging to her roommate.

"Im so tired by being MC for our hospital annual dinner last night, i will be late today, Also i already told our new director ."Sehun throw a pillow at Kyungsoo's face. 

"Sehun!!!!"Kyungsoo screamed and they throw the pillow each other. Sehun laughing so hard seeing the pillow stick on her friend face. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What should i wear today? This red blouse or this beautiful peach dress? "Kyungsoo asked Sehun while biting her lips. 

"Soo, you look more beautiful with that red blouse. Wear it with the peach high heels that i give you during your birthday, you will look so pretty and charismatic" Sehun answered Kyungsoo while checking on her hair.Kyungsoo get into closet and change.

"Okay,im done.Lets go" Kyungsoo hold Sehun's hand and take her car's key.

They get into the car and go to the hospital. Sehun is a therapist too,she also is a Kyungsoo's friend from the middle school. 

"Yah Kyungsoo, you already 25 and doesn't have a boyfriend. You should get a boyfriend" Sehun laughing and get hit by Kyungsoo.

"I don't i have a time for them and im still young. Why would i spend time with a guy that i don't even know if i will marry him later? Im a therapist and always busy with work.He must leave me after a month... " Kyungsoo sighed.

"Im sorry Kyungsoo. I didn't mean to remind you about Yixing." Sehun feel very bad for remind her bestfriend about her ex. 

"Its okay" Kyungsoo smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------