Im..Anthophobia

Girl Behind The Flowers

"Ah, this noodle tastes so good. This dumpling and cookies too."Sehun eat all the dishes in front of her. 

"Yah, slowly. Im not gonna do anything if you choked. "Kyungsoo give Sehun a box of tissue. 

"Urmm, Kyungsoo. Can we go to Dandanies today? I miss Baekhyun so much. Also her boyfriend always give us free flowers" Sehun smiled.

"I really want to go there today so there is no problem. You should finish your food first" Kyungsoo push a bowl of soup to Sehun. 

*Krang*

A vase of flowers crash at the ground.Everyone in the restaurant  looking at the man who crying and screaming.Kyungsoo quickly get the man.

"Im sorry,but what's wrong with you"Kyungsoo gave him a glass of water and patted his back. 

"Im...anthophobia.. " 

"Sehun, he is anthophobia. Lets bring him to the hospital, our new patient. You will drive. " Kyungsoo throw the car key to Sehun and help the man to walk. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are quiet and there is no one talking. Only the DJ on the radio laughing. Kyungsoo secretly look at the man. 

'Tall, handsome, nice smile' Kyungsoo talking to herself. 

"Mr, what is your name? " Sehun start the conversation.

"Im Kim Jongin"He smiled.

"Ah,can i call you Jonginie?"Sehun look at him by the side mirror. 

"Yeah, you can. What is your name,Miss?"Jongin start to not be awkward with them.

"Oh, my name is Sehun.She is my friend, Kyungsoo. She is a therapist also me. " Sehun laughing seeing Kyungsoo being awkward with Jongin. 

"Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo" Jongin give his hand and smiled at Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo speechless and blushing. She have been attracted with his smile. 

"Nice.. Nice to meet you too"Kyungsoo smiled and laugh.