Past 2

Why We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please, pretty please?"

"I'm not going," Tiffany sighed and continued to sleep, hoping to atleast acquire her most deserved peaceful sleep after she finished her precious thesis that she had sleepless nights on for almost a week. Yoona groaned beside her and slumped herself to their queen size bed, just beside the sleeping girl.

"Come on, Tiff!" Yoona pleaded. Tiffany annoyingly removed the blanket that has been covering her face for a good fifteen minutes only. Yoona flashed her the puppy eyes she knew her friend could never resist. She also rubbed her hand together while looking at her bestfriend.

"What are the benefits that I will get when I go with you, huh?" Tiffany asked. Yoona was flustered at the sudden question that she asked. She continuously blinked her eyes while roaming her eyes around, carefully trying not to have any eye contact with the latter. "See? You can't even answer my damn question," She muttered and put her blanket back to cover her face.

"What am I going to do with you, huh?" Yoona emitted a frustrated sigh and stood up. "Fine. Whatever. Suit yourself. I'm going to eat your favorite delicious pesto pasta with a mouthwatering toasted bread,"

Tiffany suddenly opened her eyes and removed the blanket off her face. Yoona raised a brow at her and grabbed her bag to gather her things.

"Pesto?" Tiffany mumbled. Yoona hummed in acknowledgement while arranging the contents of her shoulder bag. "I'd like a pesto...,"

"Yeah, me too," Yoona nodded her head. "That mouthwatering pesto sauce all over your mouth... yum,"

Tiffany sighed and stood up from her bed. She opened her closet and grabbed her yellow romper and her white sneakers. Yoona raised a brow at her and crossed her arms over her chest once she's done fixing her things.

"Thought you're not coming?" Yoona mockingly asked. Tiffany shrugged and grabbed her towel that loosely hangs itself from her computer chair.

"You mentioned pesto, right?" Tiffany asked. Yoona slowly nodded her head. "Then I'm coming,"

*

"Who are we waiting?" Tiffany lazily batted her eyelashes and sighed. She silently watched the cars that are passing by to atleast entertain herself. Yoona grinned and tapped her fingers on the steering wheel.

"It's someone you know," Yoona simply replied.

Yoona decided to halt the car in the parking space of a subdivision just five minutes ago. Tiffany couldn't complain though. All she's thinking and concerned of right now is her pesto pasta.

Someone suddenly knocked on Yoona's car window repeatedly. Tiffany frowned and turned her head to her left side and widened her eyes. Yoona glanced at her and gave her a toothless grin.

"Oh my goodness.... Sunny!!!!!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Yoona nodded her head and gave Sunny a signal to enter the backseat of her car. Sunny opened the door and entered Yoona's car, careful not to ruin her one hour straightened hair.

"Hello to the both of you!" Sunny happily greeted. She made herself comfortable at the backseat and put her bag beside her and then fixed her wind blown hair. "I missed you both. God, how long has it been? Four years?"

Lee Soon-kyu, also known as Sunny, is one of their best friends back in high school. The three of them were part of the school cheerleader team, that's why they got super close. They used to have sleep overs on each other's houses, eat pizzas over a good late night talk or a good sappy romantic movie and more. It wasn't until Sunny's family decided to move to Ohio after graduation and sell their house in Los Angeles. Well after that... the rest is history.

And now, Sunny's back in town. Yoona and Tiffany can't be any more happier.

"How long have you been here? Why didn't you even thought of leaving us a message?" Tiffany disappointingly rolled her eyes. Sunny bubbly laughed at her remark. Yoona chuckled and started to drive away.

"I'm here for a week already," Sunny said as she stared outside the window to watch the establishments passing by before them. "I've already graduated just three weeks ago,"

"Nice!" Yoona exclaimed as she halted the car because of the stop light. "What are your plans now?"

"Nothing much," Sunny shrugged. "I guess enjoy the rest of my vacation until my work starts?"

"What program did you took? You are really fond of designing way back," Tiffany said as she looked at Sunny through the rearview mirror. "Hey, hey, it's green now!" She then continuously tapped Yoona's arms to tell her to hurry before the car behind them honk at them continuously.

"Yeah I did get that," Sunny nodded and smiled. "I got a degree in fashion design,"

"Wow! Congrats!" Yoona happily said and started to drive again. "I'm happy for what you've achieved,"

"What about you two? Still roommates?" Sunny raised a brow as she chuckled. The two girls groaned at her question.

"I'm honestly fed up with her already," Tiffany rolled her eyes in annoyance. Yoona pouted at her answer as she seriously drive the car. Sunny laughed at her answer. "We've been roommates ever since we entered college,"

"Hey, that's a good thing!" Yoona defended. Sunny raised a brow at her. "We got closer than ever,"

"Oh shut up," Tiffany groaned then laughed a while after. Sunny chuckled at the sight.

"You seemed to have really gotten closer than before," Sunny agreed.

"It's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter