Past 1

Why We Broke Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This contains words that are not safe for children. Pretty much if you're under sixteen, please skip! I warned you! ;)

-

TWO YEARS AGO

 

Tiffany met Kim Taeyeon at her friend's birthday party. It was an unexpected meeting, like when you accidentally dip your nachos into a strawberry jam instead of the salsa dip. Hard to imagine but it's like that. And also disgusting.

Tiffany accidentally saw Taeyeon puking at the back of the house. She was supposed to breathe some fresh air and go out from the booze and booties inside the house but she saw something unexpected. And dirty.

Taeyeon was puking at the large trash bin at the back of the house. Too much drinking. He thought. head, you're dead at your exam tomorrow you ing .

"Oh !" Tiffany exclaimed. Taeyeon immediately looked up and raised a brow while puking. Tiffany covered her eyes with her hands to avoid the disgusting scenery.

"I'm sorry you saw that," Taeyeon said after he finished puking. Tiffany puts away the cover on her eyes and disgustingly looked at him. Taeyeon raised a brow at her. "Haven't seen anything like this yet?"

"I--I have. But not at this kind of situation..." Tiffany replied. She awkwardly pointed Taeyeon's body and coughed. Taeyeon looked down at her body and raised a brow at her. "There's still puke on your body,"

Taeyeon laughed at what she said and pat the pockets of his jeans to find his handkerchief but failed to do so. Tiffany just stared at him and sighed. She grabbed her handkerchief out of her pocket and hand it over to the latter. Taeyeon looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks," He said. "But I'm certain that this pink and cute handkerchief of yours will be covered with my sickening puke," He raised a brow.

"It's okay," Tiffany nodded and smiled at him. She stared at him for a while and watched him wipe his puke and opened again. "and please don't bother to give it back... it's okay. I still have a lot of handkerchief at home,"

"Alright," Taeyeon made his last wipe of puke located at his abdominal muscle. He looked at her and frowned as he pointed the trash bin. "You're going to puke too?"

"Oh no, no," Tiffany shook her head. "I barely got drunk. I'm here to catch some fresh air. The smell of and alcohol inside the house is disgusting,"

"Well, that's the highlight of the party," Taeyeon smirked at her and threw the handkerchief at the trash bin. Tiffany raised a brow at what he said.

"What do you mean?" She asked. Taeyeon shrugged and leaned on the fence of the backyard terrace.

" and alcohol," He bluntly replied. "And being drunk,"

Tiffany scrunched her face in disgust. I bet this man had already done that tonight that's why he's saying it.

"And no, no," Taeyeon shook his head and chuckled. "I'm still not drunk and haven't had with anyone yet. So... that's the answer for your furrowed eyebrows."

"I'm not thinking of that," Tiffany denied. Taeyeon slowly nodded his head and flashed a coy expression on his face.

"Really? I'm skeptical," Taeyeon said. Tiffany frowned and crossed her arms.

"So you're still up to get drunk and have with girls inside? Just right after you bawl your intestines out?" Tiffany narrowed her eyes. Taeyeon shrugged and crossed his arms.

"Maybe," He chuckled. "Maybe not,"

"You're really something..." She said. "Why don't you go back inside and enjoy the time of your life?"

"What? Ouch," Taeyeon faked a pained expression on his face and put his hand on his chest, right above his heart. "hey, it's sad to be alone you know. Sometimes a companion is needed for some fun,"

“What? I don't need some fun," Tiffany replied, bewildered. "I need some fresh air, and I'm okay with that, thanks for your concern."

"Alright then," Taeyeon stood straight and headed for the back door entrance. "Suit yourself. I'm going to have fun inside and get drunk and have with anyone,"

"Good for you," Tiffany scoffed. "I'm not going back until everything's over. Thanks for accompanying me for a while,"

"Alright, laters," Taeyeon raised a hand and playfully waved his hand before going back inside the house.

Tiffany sighed at the silence. Finally.

And what a very weird man.

*

Contrary to what Taeyeon told Tiffany last night, he hasn't had with anyone. Okay, well maybe he almost did. If it wasn't for his intestines that was shaken by some kind of a demon that prevented him to do so, he was already going to put it inside. What happened was he accidentally puked on the girl's stomach, causing the girl to be disgusted and stopped him to continue. He laughed at what happened and said sorry a lot of times.

He got drunk, yes. And now he woke up with a throbbing headache and dizziness that seemed to punch his senses right after he opened his eyes.

What's more frustrating is that he has an eight o'clock chemistry class where there is a quiz that is needed to be taken, and it's already seven thirty and he's still lying on his bed, wide awake.

After realizing the hole he dug for himself, he immediately rose from his bed and took a brisk shower. He also picked up whatever clothes he could find to wear and hurriedly walked out from his dorm room. Having a dorm inside the school is sooo beneficial in a lot of ways. This was one of them.

He arrived at the classroom five minutes late. Thankfully, his professor is also late. Which means he is safe, and also, he can study for the meantime while his professor is not yet present.

"Man, I thought you'd be acquiring your fourth late for this month," Yuri appeared behind him and tapped his shoulders. He occupied the empty seat beside him and made himself comfortable. "And then drop the subject, and the rest is history,"

"No way I would do that," Taeyeon shook his head and looked at his friend. "I won't let that happen, man. I'm running for Latin Honors, remember?

"Ah yes," Yuri breathed a satisfied sigh. "How do you do that huh? Party all night, get drunk, have with someone who's able, wake up feeling like , then go to class after and get high scores? Like... flying colors,"

"It's in the genes," Taeyeon winked and lightly tapped Yuri on the cheeks. He then focused back on reviewing his notes after.

Yuri laughed at him and stole the notebook away from his table. Taeyeon groaned and tried to get it back. When he did, he draped his arm over Yuri's shoulders and ruffled his hair to tease the latter. Yuri continuously slapped his hands and struggled to get free. When he did, Yuri playfully punched Taeyeon on his shoulder, causing the other to fake moan. They both get back from their seat after a while.

"So? Any good news from last night?" Yuri asked. Taeyeon looked at him and flashed a coy smile.

"Guess what?" Taeyeon challenged. Yuri raised a brow at him. "I almost had it, man. Only if I didn't puke," He confessed. Yuri laughed at him and looked at him in disbelief.

"What? That's hilariously embarrassing!" Yuri exclaimed. Taeyeon also laughed at his disgusting experience.

"But I met someone last night," Taeyeon recalled how he met the handkerchief girl last night. Yuri raised a brow at him.

"Can I know who's that someone?" Yuri wiggled his brows. "Like her name?"

"Holy man, how did you even knew it was a girl?" Taeyeon narrowed his eyes. "Are you stalking me?"

"Hell no, you ," Yuri shook his head. "It's just that my radar is great,"

"Anyway, I don't know her name," Taeyeon revealed. Yuri frowned at him.

"Like, seriously?" Yuri asked in disbelief. "I can't believe you didn't ask her name," He narrowed his eyes and looked at Taeyeon suspiciously, seemingly creating theories inside his head. "I bet you haven't even got the chance to touch her s,"

"Damn right. What are you, a freaking psychic?" Taeyeon chuckled. Yuri chuckled at his reply. "Such a pity. That girl is so ing gorgeous, man," Taeyeon imagined the girl he met last night. "she has all the curves in right places. She has big s and booties too,"

"What the--- please stop. I don't want to hear your malicious daydream," Yuri smacked Taeyeon on his arm. "But hey, are you game for another party tonight?"

"What the-- man..." Taeyeon tapped Yuri's shoulders and leaned closer to whisper on his ears. "you know me, I'm always present at parties," He arrogantly said. "a party is not a real party without my attendance,"

"Huh, classic Kim Taeyeon," Yuri nodded. "I'll throw a party at my house later. My parents are out of town," He wiggled his brows and made slight dance movements using his upper body. Taeyeon scrunched his face in disgust.

"Stop your disgusting old man moves, man," Taeyeon laughed. "but yeah, definitely, I will be there."

*

As usual, Taeyeon aced the test with no sweat. His professor, Mr. McAdams, also approached him and congratulated him for being an overachiever, and was also proud to tell him that he'll surely graduate on time with high honors despite his laziness to go to his class on time. Taeyeon awkwardly laughed and thanked his professor after. Above all, Mr. McAdams was the one who watched him grow on his chosen program which is, by the way, Civil Engineering. He's really thankful and really happy for what has happened to the fruit of his labor.

"Holy , congrats bro!" Sooyoung suddenly appeared on his side and welcomed him with a smack on his back. He groaned in surprise and pain. He's currently putting his books and other things inside of his locker peacefully. Not until this nuthead appeared.

"There's no need to smack my back you ," He said while scrunching his face and twisting his body in pain. Sooyoung sheepishly chuckled and mumbled few apologetic words while rubbing Taeyeon's back. "but hey, where's Yuri?"

" the throat of his new chick," Sooyoung leaned on the lockers while pointing where Yuri's at using his mouth. Taeyeon frowned at him and followed where his mouth is pointed at. He smirked at the sight and slapped Sooyoung's chest.

"He's got a real chick huh," Taeyeon said. "What's her name?" He asked.

"Im Yoona... I think?" Sooyoung frowned at the sight. He looked away from his view and scrunched his face in disgust when he saw Yuri and Yoona kissing at broad daylight. "Yep, I think I should look away to prevent myself from throwing up,"

"Are you going to his party later?" Taeyeon threw him a glance. Sooyoung, who's already looking at him, nodded. "I see. Bringing any girls?"

"No thanks, I would like to go empty handed and roam around to spot some chick," Sooyoung chuckled. Taeyeon laughed at what he said. "But first, I'm ing hungry. Let's eat!"

*

Loud pop music filled the first floor of Yuri's house. It helps that Jongin, their blockmate, has his own DJ stuff to bring out the best party music. Soon after, the atmosphere around is already mixed with smoke and alcohol. Few people are already drunk and making out with each other. Doesn't matter if it's , actually.

Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter