Her Tantrums

Jaedy Pill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae dropped on his back, eyes closed, mouth slightly opened as he tried to catch his breath. They have been doing the routines over and over until their dance instructor/stage director is satisfied. But the man, darn him, is a slave driver. Beside him the perfectionist Jae and strict leader Yunho looked like tamed house pets. To say that practice was draining won't give justification to their current state.

 

 

If anyone would test his patience and say that he is just whining, he will shot the man dead without any second thoughts.

 

 

He was so tired that he can no longer feel nor move his limbs. His heart is still palpitating, his breathing ragged and he was drenched with sticky sweat.

 

 

 

"Hyung!" He heard Min shouting with a panicked voice.

 

 

He ignored him and pretended to be sleeping. Go away Min-ah before I strangle you.

 

 

Changmin's vision landed on the unmoving body at the center of the room. "Hyung." He ran towards him and knelt. "Hyung."

 

 

He let out an exhilarated sigh when he didn't even budge or open an eye. "Hyung wake up." He shook him lightly and saw his lids flutter.

 

 

"Hyung I know you're faking it." He said shaking him stronger.

 

 

This time the effect was instant. Jae's eyes snapped open and glared at Min. "What the hell do you think you’re doing? I'm dead tired, I haven't slept a wink.." Jae blurted out not even pausing to breathe.

 

 

Changmin opened his mouth to speak but Jae's ranting was far from finished.

 

 

"You don't have the slightest idea on how hard it is to look for something that doesn't even exist. Pink apples? Do I have to mutate fruits now? Have you tried that huh? And I can't even say no. You know why? Because if I don't give her what she wants she keeps on staring at that freaking, you call that a doll? Do you even know how frightened I am with just the mere thought that my child would look like that tamtam?"

 

 

Jae was now yelling. Everyone in the dance studio stopped whatever they're doing and was now listening intently at the self-proclaimed calm person's outburst. "I finally get the chance to have a very. Emphasis on VERY short nap. But here you are shaking the hell out of my dead tired body." He yelled exposing his tonsils, making Changmin jump back a little. Jae breathed in and out a futile attempt to cool down his temper.

 

 

"But hyung." The poor maknae stuttered. "Bom noona just called and said something about..well she said that it was very important. Although I can’t see why." He paused trying to decipher hi noona's message.

 

 

Jae in another breath but after a second of silence from the messenger he once again exploded. "Just say it." Jae yelled.

 

 

Changmin visibly jumped which earned a few chuckles from his hyungs. "Er something about water breaking? Which doesn't make ~"

 

 

Jae's panicked voice drowned out whatever Min was saying. "What?" Jae jumped and rushed out of the studio. Right after he went out of the door he was back again running wildly towards the couch to pick up his bag. Dam.n car keys. "Her water bag broke?” He asked yelling and running out of the studio, this time without leaving anything behind.

 

 

"What does~"

 

 

Yunho loudly gasped, jumped up from his seat and cut whatever Min was trying to say. "What? Noona's water bag broke?" He asked their maknae with wide eyes.

 

 

Now Changmin had everyone's attention. And he absolutely hates it, it's making him jumpy. He gulped and said in a confused voice. "She just said something about water breaking."

 

 

"Oh my god." Micky shrieked, grabbed his bag and pulled the paling Junsu. "We have to go. Quickly!"

 

 

The three started running towards the door but Junsu paused and glared at the uncomprehending Changmin. He just stood there looking at them like a lost puppy. "Ya! Get your her. Noona's about to give birth you ."

 

 

Changmin's eyes widened until Junsu feared that it would pop out of its sockets. He jumped up and down, grabbing and hugging the amused dancers. "I'm going to be a god father." He informed all the dancers, yelling as loudly as his lungs would allow him.

 

 

"I'm gonna~ Ahhh!" Junsu grabbed him by the nape and dragged him out of the room.

 

 

"You idiot! Stop it or we won’t be there in time." He hissed and started running towards the waiting car.

 

 

Jae stepped on the gas pedal as if he was losing in a race, with his life as the bet. "I bought this because it's supposed to serve my every damn need." He said muttering under his breath. "I need you to fly right now." He clenched his jaw and stepped on the gas pedal, ignoring all traffic laws. He cursed when his lexus did not meet his expectations. "I think I just wasted millions on this crap."

 

A few minutes later Jae found himself outside their door, his hand tightly clutching his chest. He paused, took a deep breath and willed himself to calm down. He did..sort of. With shaky hands he punched in the security number and opened the door, his heart beating wildly like it wanted out of his chest.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter