Chapter One

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold afternoon at the streets of Seoul. Many people went to the cafes to buy some coffee, hoping the coldness will fade even a little bit. Two of them are Chaeyoung and Mina. After their last class, the two bestfriends decided to stroll around since its Friday. They planned to go to the mall but it was ruined by the cold weather so they just went to the cafe near their school to chill and warm. Its always like this every Friday, they would go out and stroll around Seoul. They dont complain though, its fun and it lessen their stress.

 

"Hey, Mina. Can you help me with my assignment? You can go to my house tomorrow." Chaeyoung begged, pouting. She gave Mina the puppy eyes that the latter cant resist. The taller girl chuckled and flashed her gummy smile, she doesnt remember refusing Chaeyoung, she always help her bestfriend since- lets say, she's more smart than the smaller one. They're bestfriends, so what's the problem with that? Every bestfriend help each other.

 

When Mina needs something that requires money, Chaeyoung will insist to help her. The smaller is more well-off than Mina, so yeah, even if the penguin always refuse the offer, Chaeyoung will insist until the other girl will give up and take it.

 

"So, Minari. How's Biology class?" Chaeyoung asked after taking a sip from her coffee. She heard from Mina's classmates that a certain guy always annoys and wont leave her alone. Mina pouted and took a sip to her coffee before answering, "Mark always annoys me- well, he wont stop asking for my number and he always ask me out on a date." Mina explained. Chaeyoung brows furrowed.

 

"If he wont stop, i'm gonna face him." The smaller one announced, annoyed at the guy who's been annoying Mina for the past few months. Mina smiled a little, "Nah, he will stop eventually." Mina insisted. Chaeyoung scoffed and rolled her eyes before taking another sip from her coffee.

 

Mark Tuan is one of Mina's hundred (or even thousands) admirer, the guy is handsome and hot, he's also the captain of the soccer team but Mina's not interested at dating at all. She's the 'Study First' type, and Chaeyoung is there, why would she bother? She's already stressed at studying and she will add another stress? No thanks, Son Chaeyoung, her bestfriend is enough. Sometimes, Mina gets tired of her face like literally, she was been casted by many idol and model agencies but rejected them all. She's always the center of attraction no matter where she goes and she's very uncomfortable at the stares they're throwing at her, like now in the cafe, The chestnut haired girl noticed that the three guys who's sitting 2 tables away from them are talking about who's gonna get her number first.

 

"Bros, look at that babe. Wowowow! 50,000 won, who will get her number first?" The guy with black hair whistled while checking out Mina. The two other guys agreed and continued checking out Mina.

 

Mina is getting uncomfortable at the whistles and dirty stares. Chaeyoung noticed it immediately. Mina will always purse her lips, look around, and cover her exposed skin with something, when she's uncomfortable. The smaller one stood up and took of her jacket before giving it to the other girl. Mina is about to refuse it when Chaeyoung glared at her, the cute glare Chaeyoung will throw if the penguin keep refusing and being stubborn. A sigh escaped from her lips and took Chaeyoung's jacket then covering it to her exposed legs.

 

"Arent we lucky, Geonseok and Sookbum? A hot babe with another cute babe!" The guy with red hair said, rubbing his chin while checking Chaeyoung out with a wide grin. And that made Chaeyoung explode, she harshly grabbed her coffee and stood up.

 

Chaeyoung was about to threw the coffee to them when Mina held her wrist, stopping from doing it so. "Lets just go home, Chaeng." Mina whispered and fixed their bag. Chaeyoung was still death glaring at the guys and killing them in her mind when Mina dragged her outside the cafe. Chaeyoung's mood was ruined by the maniac guys, she's obviously mad. Mina just squished and played with Chaeyoung's hand until the cub calm down.

 

The cub calmed down but her brows are still furrowed and annoyed. "Disgusting ers." She mumbled, earning a light slap to the arm from Mina. "Chaeng, stop. They didnt us or something." Mina said softly. Chaeyoung stopped walking and faced Mina with brow raised. Sometimes Chaeyoung hates how humble and good Mina is. Because of that, Many people took it as an advantage to the taller girl.

 

"Yeah, right. They're us in their minds." Chaeyoung huffed, clearly annoyed to what had Mina said. The other girl sighed frustratingly before speaking, "Let's just forget what happened and enjoy our-" 

 

"Forget what happened? Do you thing thats easy Mina? You know what, that ers ruined my day and mood," Chaeyoung said and scoffed again when she recalled the dirty stares and whistles from the guys. The chestnut haired girl pursed her lips and decided just to shut up.

 

"And you. You literally defended them. I hate that you're humble, kind, and good. I hate that pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter