Chapter Two

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina stared at Jihyo, confusion was written all over her face. Jihyo sighed and smiled. She should take it slow, Mina doesnt know anything about the savior things, or what is her real identity. And Mina might get uncomfortable if they will call her queen. "Dont mind me." The big-eyed girl said with a smile.

 

The taller girl watched Jihyo grab the paper at the coffee table and started to read it silently. Mina took it as a chance to scan the room again, so she did. The room looks like the ones at some sci-fi movies or something like that. The wall was painted white and theres some tubes attached at the top, and its glowing blue. The room is nearly empty, bed, coffee table, and the chair Jihyo was sitting on was just the things in the room, nothing else.

 

The chestnut haired girl just watched the tubes glow, she thinks its satisfying to watch, so she just watched it glow since she doesnt know how to start a conversation to Jihyo. She doesnt feel scared anymore, instead she felt relieved and peaceful. Jihyo doesnt looks like a robot that kill people and the other girl Haseul doesnt looks like a wicked scientist.

 

Smile started to form on her lips, her eyes sparkles when she saw how the light blue glows. Jihyo seems to noticed her and smiled a little before glancing up where Mina is looking, "That's Nicreons," Jihyo said softly as she also watched the Nicreons glows, but turned her attention to Mina before it hypnotizes her. Mina nodded and thought of what does the nicreons do.

 

Jihyo accidently went inside the other girl's mind so she answered it. "Nicreons can make you feel comfortable, satisfied, and happy. It also make the surroundings peaceful and also comfortable too. But the thing is, it can hypnotize you if you stare at it for too long." Jihyo explained while staring at the other girl. Mina instantly turned her head to Jihyo with a suprised look, like she can read minds, fortunately, Jihyo can.

 

The big-eyed girl chuckled at the penguin's reaction, "Pfft, What?" She asked and Mina shook her head in response before looking back at the Nicreons. Jihyo continued reading Mina's mind but found nothing, the other girl was only thinking of how beautiful nicreons are and wants to take one tube of it to her house. Jihyo found it cute though, their soon to be savior/queen is innocent. But taking home nicreons would be dangerous because if the tube broke, they will spread and make people high for days, like drugs but more stronger and it wont affect the victim's health.

 

At that moment, the door opens and revealed a smiling Heejin, and Haseul then Nayeon, and Jeongyeon following them. Heejin walked closer to Mina with wide grin and bowed a little. Mina was shocked since she didnt expected a stranger to bow at her. Haseul, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon bowed too. Mina's suprised and confused.

 

"Glad to have you back, our queen." Heejin greeted with a wide smile but got elbowed by Jihyo. Jihyo and Heejin did a staring battle for a minute, like they can talk to each other using their minds, Mina thought. And the thing is... they're really talking to each other using their minds. Heejin and Jihyo was arguing about calling Mina their queen or savior. Haseul decided to join the argument. Nayeon and Jeongyeon was just standing there at the corner, looking at Mina.

 

Mina immediately recognized the two, her face lit up, squinted her eyes and pointed Nayeon and Jeongyeon like a five year old child who saw a dancing chicken mascot. "You two! Arent you the arguing girls near the lamp post?" She asked. Nayeon was shocked but Jeongyeon kept her cool even though she's also suprised by Mina remembering them. The other three girls turned to the two girls in sync. Nayeon scratched her head and laughed awkwardly, "Yeah... that's us." She said and playfully hitted Jeongyeon on the back almost making the blonde girl stumble forward.

 

"So, maybe, you two are the ones who kidnapped me?" Mina asked, raising her brow. Her smartness strikes again and it stunned Jihyo and also Heejin. Nayeon nervously chuckled and gave Jeongyeon a death glare before telling her to answer their queen's questions. The three let them and watched them with a small smile. "Uhh, i think kidnapping is not the right term... Uhm." Jeongyeon dumbly answered, she's panicking since she's talking to the queen, the girl that can kill her and make her vanish to the world in one sway of her finger.

 

Mina sensed the nervousness of two and spoke, "Dont be nervous... Its not like i can kill you guys." Mina said with a smile and Jihyo almost choked with that.

 

Oh my Queen, If you just know how powerful you are. You can kill thousands of people and other creatures in a second

 

Jeongyeon just bit her lower lip and glared at Heejin who's holding back her laugh. Jeongyeon looks like she will peed on her pants any seconds now.

 

Mina shifted her attention to the girl who's beside Jihyo and stared at her, Heejin immediately noticed and flashed another wide smile. "Hello, Mina. I'm Heejin! And the two agruing girls are Nayeon, the black haired girl, and Jeongyeon, the blonde one. You can call us anytime, we're sure that we'll be there in a flash." Heejin introduced herself. Mina's mouth turned into an 'o' when she she learned their names.

 

There was a long silence. Jihyo broke it by clearing , she turned to Mina after. "Do you want to know what do we want from you, Mina?" Jihyo slowly asked. Mina had no idea why she's here, she wants anwers so she nodded her head eagerly. Jihyo gave Heejin a look and the four girls instantly went outside the room leaving Mina confused again but didnt dare to open .

 

"This will require a lot of time to take in, so prepare yourself Mina. This is about your identity, the lies of your 'parents', and many out of the world things." Jih

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter