The Long Lost Savior

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is she the right one?" The girl with black hair asked while pointing the unconcious body laying down on the floor. The blonde haired girl shrugged as a response, not really listening to the girl because she's busy reading something from the paper that she's currently holding.

 

"God damn it, Jeongyeon!" The smaller girl yelled and growled at the taller one, Jeongyeon. She snatched the paper from Jeongyeon and snapped again, "You're seriously useless, you ostrich. I'm regretting agreeing you as my partner, i should've picked Jiwoo." She said angirly and started reading the paper not minding the pouting girl beside her.

 

"You're so harsh, Nayeon."

 

"I know. So shut up and do your job."

 

Jeongyeon sighed and nodded before kneeling down beside the unconcious girl at the floor. The moment she got close to the girl, she felt weird, she felt some strong energy coming from the girl but she just shrugged it off and did her job. Her right eye turned blue and started examining the unconcious girl if there's some wounds, bruises, or something weird in her body. Jeongyeon sighed in relief when she found none except for the little bump on her forehead, maybe she hitted her forehead due to landing on the floor. She stood up and looked at Nayeon who is reading the paper, "She hurted her forehead, i think. There's a little bump." She explained even pointing at her own forehead.

 

After Nayeon said that, the other girl instantly glanced at her, brows furrowed. "Oh, no. I should'nt have hypnotized her to sleep. Jihyo will kill us." Nayeon panicked. Jeongyeon laughed at her reaction, that train wont kill them unless, if they killed their target. The instructions was clear and easy. They will just make the target asleep, examine her, and bring her to the headquarters. That's all, Nayeon just overreacted a bit. A bump wont kill the now sleeping girl.

 

"Wow, chill. It wont kill the girl, Nayeon. Now, open the teleporting mirror. I'll carry her." Jeongyeon said and went to the sleeping girl as Nayeon nodded and did what the taller blonde had said. 

 

Nayeon swayed her hands and suddenly a small circle-shaped mirror appeared then slowly became bigger and bigger. It stopped getting bigger when its a little bit taller than Jeongyeon. The smaller girl turned around and saw Jeongyeon carrying the girl in bridal style. After adjusting the girl's body to her arms, the taller blonde started walking toward the mirror. Jeongyeon mentioned Nayeon to enter first and the smaller girl nodded before entering the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter