Action Speak Louder Than Words

How Great Is Your Love
Bomi POV
“Bbom-ah...” She’s in the kitchen making something for dinner. I told her to just order delivery food, but she refused. She said she want to make something special for me. I don’t know what in the world she made, I locked in my own room. She told me not to come out unless she calls me. She even threat me, unbelievable.
 
“Bomi-ya~” She called me sweetly. I approached her in the kitchen.
“Woah Unnie!” I closed my mouth with my hands, can’t believe my eyes. She make Samgyetang and Budaejigae for me.
“Did you hit your head or something? Why are you being nice to me?”
She raise her hands pretended to hit me. I just laugh.
“If Namjoo see it, she will be jealous of me” I said.
“Just make sure to keep it secret, I’ll make it up for her next time” She said as she sitting down and setting up our meal.
“Don’t Unnie, if you make it for her too. It won’t feel special anymore” I grinned.
“Let’s just eat” She said.
“Thank you for the food Unnie!! Please do it more often~”
 
We finished our food in no time, she really a good cook. Both of us are pretty good actually. Suddenly I remember her last birthday. I made seaweed soup for her. She was touched by it.
 
*flashback*
 
Bomi POV
March 03, 00.00AM
 
It’s Chorong Unnie’s birthday, but I just congratulate her via message. Sadly, today is the day we record Apink’s new fan song. She’s still in recording studio. Fortunately, she is with Namjoo. I also see her update with Namjoo give her surprise. At least someone is with her.
 
-KakaoTalk Chat-
 
Bomi : Unnie happy birthday, I’m wishing you all the best. Always.. Come home faster Unnie...
 
I sent a message to her but she haven’t read it, she must be still recording. I’m in the middle cooking seaweed soup for her birthday. I couldn’t buy cake, I’m quiet busy today. Although there’s no cake, but seaweed soup is a must.
 
I remember her complained last year that I haven’t make her a seaweed soup once. That’s why I’m making it.
 
I finished making the soup. I’ll wait for her, I can’t wait to see her reaction to it. Checking my kakaotalk app to see if she already read my message.
 
-KakaoTalk Chat-
Chorong : Why? You’re afraid being alone in dorm? Don’t wait for me. Just sleep.
Bomi : Ck..you’re no fun.
 
As expected of her, so cold. Tsundere Rong.
 
-2AM-
 
I fall asleep on sofa as I waited for Chorong Unnie. My seaweed soup is already cold. It’s already 2 in the morning, she haven’t show up yet. Recording song is always take a long time to finish.
 
I heard beeping sound, it must be Chorong Unnie.
 
“Unnie....” I hugged her as soon as I see her
“Yah...didn’t I tell you to not wait for me?” She hit me on my back.
“Let me be, it’s your day after all” I said as I broke the hug.
 
We walk to her room. I wait for her to washed up. I want to give the seaweed soup. I’m sure she will like it.
 
“Unnie follow me” I said as soon as she finish washing up.
“Open it” I said as we reached the kitchen.
She gawked and look at me with teary eyes
“Thank you Bbom-ah...” She hug me and burry her face on my neck. I her hair softly.
“it’s nothing Unnie” I try to break the hug slowly.
“Happy birthday my Unnie. I hope for your happiness. So...today you’re officially 28 years old. Congrats!!” I said jokingly trying to brigthen up the atmosphere.
“You sure know how to ruin sweet moment” She glared at me.
“Thank you Bbom-ah, really. I think it’s the first time someone making a seaweed soup for my birthday since debut” She said.
“Eey...liar” I don’t believe her, there's no way other member haven’t make it one for her.
“I’m serious. Or is it the first time YOU make a seaweed soup for me?” She look at me.
“Hahaha...it must be it. Eat that Unnie, hurry”
She look hesitant.
“Hmm...Can I have my birthday kiss?” She said shyly.
“Why Unnie? It’s not typical you at all” I cringe at her request.
“....okay then” She sit down as she eat the soup.
 
I can’t bear looking at her sad face. Slowly I reach her face with my hands on her nape. I kiss her cheeks, the kiss is not like the one that I stealed from her so many times. I kiss her more than a second. Our face turned red after the kiss.
 
*end of flashback*
 
Chorong POV
We’re watching TV after eat. My stomach feels like about to explode. I can’t breath. I ate to much.
“Unnie seriously, what is the reason for you to cook for me?” She’s lying down on the floor, she must be full too.
“I just feel like it” I said
“I don’t believe you” She said back
.....
“We should expressed our gratitude for someone while we can Bbom-ah” I said sincerely.
“I know I’m not as good as you when it comes to expressing myself. You know it too. I feel bad for you, you always good expressing yourself to me. Your anger, your sadness, your happiness, your loves. But it’s hard for me to do so. I don’t want you to feel that I’m loving you less” I continued
 
She sit up dan comes to my side. She hold my shoulders and turn my body to face her.
 
“Unnie, you don’t have to think like that. I love you just the way you are. Heck..even your nagging is sounds like a love for me” She said still looking at me with her serious face.
 
“My point is...I love the way you treated me all these time Unnie. Of course sometimes I mad at you, but that won’t make me love you less. Your the great sister I could ever had. Thank you for keeping up with me since day one” She said while holding my hands.
 
“Ah Unnie, I can’t sit for that long, my stomach is about to explode” She said as she lying down on the sofa with her head on my lap.
“Thanks for changing the mood, I can’t stand us on serious mode” I snickered.
“Me too” She laughed.
“But I’m glad we talk about it Unnie” she said looking up at me.
 
Beep
 
We look at each other, shocked to hear someone’s coming. Bomi is not moving at all. So I had no choice but to stay still too. That must be one of our member.
 
“Wah...what are these Unnies doing? Being lovey dovey at night” Hayoung shaking her head with her hands on her hips looking like a total bully. 
“Unnie, next time make sure to change the passcode so this kid can’t come in freely” Bomi fired back.
 
I look at them back to back. I sighed.
 
Welcome headache..welcome babysitting..