Home

How Great Is Your Love
Bomi POV
 
"I'm home..!! Unnie..!!"
 
I just come back from Jeju. I'm so excited to meet Chorong Unnie again, I miss her.
I search Chorong Unnie everywhere, but she nowhere to be found. I bought some gift for her and other member. I hope they like it.
 
But where is she? I think I should text her
 
-Kakao Talk Chat Room-
 
Bomi : Unnie where are you? Im home.
 
Beep
 
Chorong : Ok
 
Eh? Why does she sound so cold? Ah..maybe she's busy.
 
I decide to take a shower while waiting for Chorong Unnie.
 
Chorong POV
 
"Eunji-ya...Do you want it to be spicy or not?" I shout from the kitchen.
 
I'm visiting Eunji with Hayoung. She just bought this place month ago. It's the second time I visit her. The first one with all the member.
 
Hayoung and Eunji are in the living room playing VCR games. I'm cooking Ttokpoki and Egg Rolls. I can't believe they're not helping me in the kitchen.
 
"YAH!! Eunji-ya!! Hayoung-ah!!" I shout again
 
"Yes Unnie! Just do whatever you want!!" Eunji shout back at me.
 
Geez..those two. Even Naeun is a good helper than them.
 
I come to living room while carrying Ttokpoki and Egg Roll in my hands and place it on the table.
 
“Aren't you tired playing games for 2 hours straight? Lets eat now" I said to them.
 
"Eeey Unnie, 2 hours is nothing" Hayoung said
 
"Wah Unnie it looks good. Thank you for the food" Eunji said while holding chopstick.
 
"Thank you for the food" Hayoung said happily
 
I look at them with happy smile on my face. I'm happy whenever my member eat my food well.

 

"Unnie, how's Bomi?" Eunji asked suddenly.

"Eh? Why asking? She's fine, maybe.. I don't know" I said nonchalantly.
 
"I know Unnie. Hayoung already told me"
 
I glare at Hayoung. That kid really can't be trust. She avoided eye contact with me
 
"Even if Hayoung didn't tell me, I know Unnie. I can feel that she change now, she always hangout with her friends more compare with you" Eunji look at me
 
"She texted me. She already home" I said without looking at Eunji.
 
"Ah really? Then you must go home early Unnie" Hayoung said
 
"It's okay. She's a big girl. She don't need me" I try to sound not interest
 
"Eey Unnie what are you saying? The fact that she only text you telling that she's home is a big sign that she need you" Eunji said as she finish her food.
 
“Seriously Unnie. She didn't text me too. I even call her 5 times this morning. Don't be like that Unnie" Hayoung said as she walk to the fridge to get a coke.
 
"Yah! I already told you many times that you shouldn't drink coke when eating" I scold her.
 
Eunji laughed at Hayoung.
 
"Unnie, but this is Eunji Unnie's house. You should scold her, this coke is on her fridge. I'm just a guest" Hayoung side eyeing Eunji
 
"Yah! You're the one who took it. I'm just being nice to my guest" 
 
"Quit it you two. Geez...you two and Bomi are the same. Always drink coke when eating"
 
"So Unnie, back to the topic. Just come home early, Bomi needs you. Don't tell me that you visit me just to avoid her, aren't you? Eunji look at me suspiciously
 
"No Eunji. Of course not!" I waved my hand 
 
"I don't believe unless you go home early" Eunji challenge me.
 
I just sigh. Maybe I should listen to Eunji. I miss Bomi after all.
"Alright"
 
Bomi POV
 
I don't realize that I fall asleep while waiting for Chorong Unnie. I check KakaoTalk but no message from her at all. So I decide to call her.
 
Eh? Why is she not picking up my call? Where did she go?
 
-KakaoTalk Chat Group-
 
Bomi : Is anyone know where's Chorong Unnie? I can't reach her phone (read by 5)
 
Hayoung : Oh Unnie! You alive? Kekekeke (read by 5)
 
Eunji : Bbom-ah! How's Jeju? (read by 5)
 
Naeun : I don't know Unnie. (read by 5)
 
Namjoo : Me too, I just come back from gym. Good luck on that Bomi Unnie~ (read by 5)
 
Bomi : @Hayoung I won't give you any gift. You obsessed girl
@Eunji It's fun of course! I wish we can go there as a group. Anyway, you didn't see Unnie?
@Naeun @Namjoo thanks girlies~ (read by 5)
 
It's strange. The chat read by 5 people, that's mean Chorong Unnie read it too. But why does she not reply my chat?
 
Chorong POV
 
"Bbom-ah...I'm home!" I said as I closed the door
 
Suddenly Bomi run to me and hug me tight. I shocked by her action.
 
"Unnie....."
 
"Hey what's wrong?" I try to break the hug but this girl is stronger than me.
 
"......"
 
"Yah! Are you crying?" I can feel she's shaking her head.
 
"......."
 
"Bbom-ah..."
 
"I miss you Unnie" she whispered those words to me.
 
Finally she release me from the hug but she just keep her head down.
 
"Until when are you going to keep your head down? Look at me Bbom-ah, I want to see your face that I miss for the past 3 days" 
 
"........"
 
"Fine then, don't talk to me" I walked to my room but suddenly she hold my wirsts. I turned and look at her.
 
Finally I see the face that I longed for. I don't know but why does she become prettier after come back from Jeju.
 
She opens "Unnie where did you go? I called you but you didn't pick up and you don't even reply my text. The worst part is, you even read the group chat, yet you didn't reply me. I thought you hates me" She pouted
 
"I went to Eunji's house with Hayoung. And I'm driving when you call and text me, that's why..." I lied cause the truth is I ignored her on purpose. Actually I plan to give her silent treatment, but my hearts melted as soon as she hug me. Lucky you to have soft spot in my heart.
 
"Eh? Those two didn't tell me that they know where you are" I laughed as I walk to my room, Bomi follow me from behind.
 
I change my clothes even when Bomi is in my room. We're used to see each other changing clothes.
 
"How's Jeju? You sure having fun there" I said as I lying down on bed, Bomi follow suit. We lay side by side.
 
"Jeju is great Unnie. I want to go there again someday" Bomi said. She turned facing me with her arm supporting her head.
 
"I'm happy that you enjoy your trip" I said without looking back at her.
 
"I want to go there again Unnie" She keeps staring at me. I can feel her stare, but I keep looking at ceiling trying to avoid eye contact with her.
 
"Sure. You can go again whenever you want, Bbom-ah..."
 
Suddenly I feel her arms around my waist, she rest her head on my shoulder. I pat her head as it become my habit when she did it to me. She always like this whenever she miss me.
 
"What's on your mind Bbom-ah..?"
 
"I want to go there again with Unnie" She plays with my right hands that rest on my stomach. She caressing my hands with her thumbs. I love it when she did that.
 
"Why? You seems had fun with your friends till you don't have a time to text me"
 
"Unnie...." She whined
 
"It's true though. Even Hayoung scold you, don't she?"
 
"That's not my intention Unnie, I swear. You should believe me" She said
 
"You should thankful that I'm your Unnie. If Hayoung is the oldest one and you're living together with her, she probably kick you from this dorm and not talking to you right now" I laughed as I imagine it.
 
"That brat. Even she's the oldest, I won't choose her to live with me. She's not you."She said as she get away from me.
 
She sit up and I miss her warm already. I want to be in that position for a long time. I miss her so bad. I can't believe I'm so greedy for her touch.
 
"But I'm serious Unnie. I wanna go to Jeju with you again, our last holiday isn't enough for me" She sit with her back on headboard
 
"Again? Wait...When was the last time we went there?" I asked with curiosity
 
"Heol Unnie...! I'm disappointed, really!" 
 
I just laugh seeing her being all mad with that cute face.
"I guess I'm not worth to be in your memory" Her face is so dead serious.
 
. I know that tone. She really mad, I'm so done.
 
I sit down in a flash and hold her hands "Bbom-ah...I'm sorry, it's not like that. You know I'm weak at remembering things" I give her my puppy eyes.
 
"Ah Unnie seriously I'm speechless now! You even posted so many video and picture of us on instagram" She hit my arms
 
I rubbed the spot where she hit, "Aaaaaaahh!!!!" I clap my hands. I remember.
 
She doesn't look amuse at all
 
"Guess your age is just not a number" she said while crossing her arms.
 
I glare at her for making fun of my age.
 
“Can I look forward to that holiday plan?" I smirk knowing she's not that mad.
 
She raise hey eyebrows "I don't know Unnie..uhm....What to do? I get hurt now.."She said as she get down from my bed walking out the door and leaving me speechless in my room.
 
"Yah! Yoon Bomi!!" I yelled
 
I know she just teased me.