Our Promise

How Great Is Your Love

Bomi POV

I close the door and laying down on my bed thinking about Chorong Unnie. It was a a lie if I say that I don't feel guilty whenever I see her face with so much sadness in her eyes. I know that she don't want to confront me about my behavior lately. She just being considerate to me.

I mad at myself too whenever I ignored Chorong Unnie when I hangout with my friends. It's not what I intended but I did that eventually. Chorong Unnie must be upset, not just her but all of member. Especially that one obsessed girl, Oh Hayoung. That girl is really something. 

The Youtube project kind of stressed me out lately, I put lot of thoughts about it with my friends. I hangout with them to find about which content that I will share to the fans. But of course I'm not only doing the project with my friends, you know chit chatting and doing girl stuff. Of course hangout with Chorong Unnie is fun too, but it's just I want to make new memories with my friends. Chorong Unnie please bear with me.

I look at my phone and see it's already 1AM, I should sleep cause tomorrow we will doing LieV Broadcast through VLive. 

Chorong POV

​"Oh Bbom-ah do you had a good sleep?" I see her walking towards me to the kitchen with her still sleepy eyes and puffy face. 

"Hmm...Unnie please make me a hot coffee one, please" She said with her hoarse voice. "

What am I? Your maid?" I said to her as I see her walk to the bathroom without saying anything.

Even though I said that, but I make one cup of a coffee for her. It's her habits to have a morning coffee. I place one cup of coffee in the living room. 

Turning on TV to spend a time before going to a schedule. It's our first time as a group to go on LieV broadcast, I did with Hayoung last year. I'm looking forward to it cause it's always fun to shoot something as a group. 

"Oh Unnie thank you...you're the best maid I've ever had" She sipped her coffee after teasing me.

"Whatever" I said nonchalantly.

She just giggling, probably enjoy teasing me. 


- in the middle of filming LieV -

Apink are currently doing Yaja Time. Yaja Time is a time that you switch your role according to age. The maknae will be the oldest and the Unnie will be the maknae and should calling the real maknae with Unnie.

Chorong POV

"Chorong-ah how about you say anything to everyone here as your Unnies?" Hayoung asked me

I laughed at her. It's really feels awkward and funny whenever I heard her calling me by my name.

"Ah really? Can I say anything?" I challenge her

She nodded. The other member just laughing.

"For Hayoung Unnie, I heard that you become no.1 now in Apink. I like you cause you're funny these days. But I wish you to not crossing the line" 

The member bursts out laughing. They knew what I mean. Hayoung is really funny, she often throwing jokes to us, but sometimes her jokes are offensive. 

"Hayoung Unnie, are you alright?" Bomi asked her. For your information, Bomi is the one who always become her target when she's throwing a jokes, but being a kind of Unnie she is, she never mad at Hayoung even though she feel offended.

"For Eunji Unnie, you're lates for these past 7 years. I wish you can come early, I'm tired waiting for you in the car" I said a matter of fact

"Aren't we took different cars nowadays?" Eunji said

"Hayoung always angry in the car" I said

"No wonder she cursed at me yesterday" 

"That's why my ears are hurt too" I said back to Eunji.

"For Bomi Unnie...."

Suddenly she interrupt

"We're not getting scold, aren't we? Why does it looks like she scolding us?" I just laughed and ignore her.

"For Bomi Unnie, just now she said that we close to her, right?"

"Yes we are! Aren't we? Unnie will scold you~" She jokes. We're laughing at the way she addressed herself as Unnie to me. I continue my speak.

"But she didn't come to dorm often" I smirked. She seems panicked. I'm going to use this chance. 

"I'm always come back to dorm tho" She looked panicked, so cute.

"One good thing about it is that she has a lots of friend" I said

"It's not like that...Chorong-ah" She said

"Yes?" I said while holding my laughter. Teasing her is really fun.

"Chorong-ah~"

"Yes?" 

"Unnie will scold you~~" We're laughing at her cute antic.

"Bomi-yah where did you go?" Hayoung butted in. I look at Hayoung, she really standing up for me. 

"Me? I'm just hangout with my friends" Bomi said.

"You always hangout with your friends" I said back to her, hoping she will understand me.

"But the funny thing is, if I make a plan with Chorong Unnie, she will gets lazy and destroy our plan. She often did that" 

"You're right! I can relate to it!" Hayoung said with excitement. I can't believe she agreeing with Bomi. I thought she's on my side.

 "You're really want to be scold by Bomi Unnie?!" Bomi said jokingly. I just ignore her and continue hosting the show for the rest of the time. We play lullaby for our fans and have a conversation with our fans. 


LieV broadcast comes to ending and we say goodbye to each other. We're also congratulate us for being able to come this far as Apink. Our hardwork for 7 years paid off. 

No One POV

Hayoung come to Chorong side and whisper "Unnie, you did a great job during Yaja Time" Chorong just nudge her, afraid Bomi will see them and suspect her.

"Just go you kid, Hyunsoo Oppa waiting for you" Chorong pushed her.

"Hayoung-ah hurry up!" Hyunsoo shouted from outside studio.

"You're no fun Unnie, YES OPPA!!" Hayoung runs outside studio to catched up with Hyunsoo.

"Let's go home Bbom-ah" Chorong said to Bomi, but Bomi just walked by without saying anything.

They leave the studio after say goodbye to other member and also the staff. Chorong bring her own car to the studio, the manager offered to drive them home but she refused. 


Bomi POV

I glance at Chorong Unnie on the driver seat. My mind are filled with the things that she said during Yaja Time. I knew it, she will bring that topic someday. But I can't believe she had to bring that on live broadcast. I know I was wrong to treated her that way, but aren't she's too much for talking about that in front of our fans? Don't she remember my image?  I also saw her and Hayoung whispering to each other after recording.

We didn't talk during our ride to dorm, she's too focus on her driving and I'm too upset to even talk to her. Good things I know how to control my expression in front of camera. I hope the fans didn't think bad of me and I hope she didn't sense my anger.

Chorong POV

Why is she not talking to me? Usually she will talk endlessly about random things or just simply singing along to the song that being played.

"Bbom-ah. Are you alright?" I asked her

"......." 

I glanced at her, she's still awake

"Hey, what's on your mind?" I asked her again.

"......."

That's it.

I turn my car to the right even though our dorm is on the left. She keeps silent even after I did that. I don't know what's gotten into her, but I know a place that she loves whenever she stressed out. I'm taking her to Han River. 

We're roommate for 7 years, I know when something is wrong with her. We always solved our problems there when we're fighting. I guess it has something to do with me. Cause she gives me a cold shoulder.

We arrived at Han River. She get off my car as soon as I parked it.

I was right. She mad at me.

I see her sitting on the rock facing the river. I come over her and take a sit beside her.

"Bbom-ah...talk to me, please" I begged her

"........" I sighed. It's going to be hard. She rarely get mad, but when she does, it's so hard to please.

15 minutes has passed,yet she didn't talk at all. I guess I need second approach.

I lean my head on her shoulder and link my arms on hers. Luckily both of us wears a warm clothes, the weather is rather cold. It's 2AM after all, of course it's cold.

I take her hand on mine and intertwined our fingers, luckily she didn't reject it. Her hands are cold, I brought her hands to my mouth and blow it to make it warm.

"Why did you do that?" Finally she speak to me. I guess her heart melted by my action towards her, she loves skinship after all.

"Did what?" I confused.

"Yaja Time..." She said

"Kind to explain it, I don't get it" I said with her hands still on mine. 

She sighed , "Why did you have to told on live broadcast that I always hanging out with my friends? I don't want our fans think of me badly Unnie.." She said lifelessly

"Why do you think so?" I asked

"Of course Unnie! Our fans know that you're a homebody person yet I'm still hanging out with my friends, leaving you alone in dorm. Too much for being a kind sister to you" She frustrated, she look so cute right now.

"So you admitted that you ignored me for your friends?" I look at her side profile, her nose is getting red because of the cold.

She flustered, "Hhhh...I'm sorry about that Unnie. I really am" She looked at me.

"It's okay...I kinda used to it by now, I.."

"Don't!" She interrupted

I look at her, confused.

"Don't say it like that, I don't want you to getting used to it" She sounds irritated.

"It's true though, and I don't think it's a bad thing. I used to hate you for ignoring me, but if I comes to think of it, it's not that bad. I have to get used to live without you, Bbom-ah..." I said as I looked at her with a bitter smile

"In the end of the time, we will marrying someone and live our life separately. Of course....I won't stop bothering you even if I have a husband" I chuckled

She keeps listening to me with her eyes looking on the river, not looking at me. 

"And... "  I bring her hands to my lips and kissed it.

"I won't stop taking care of you till then" I smiled, trying my best to not cry. Talking at her like this gives me a little heartbreak. Although I'm the one who said it, I still can't accept that reality. She is my partner of life, my sister, my trustworthy right handed man, she is my soulmate.

She didn't say anything, she looked at distance.

I can see her tears are forming from her eyes "Yaaah....you're crying again?" I wiped her tears away

"Unnie...how can you say that so easily? Are you going to get married that soon?" She looked at me with tears and runny nose. I'm crying too.

"If we take a look at my age, I guess I should get married by the end of this year" I said to brigthen up the mood.

"Ah...Unnie seriously" She glared.

"Don't get married so soon Unnie, I beg you... I won't ignore you again from now on Unnie. I still want to live together with you even after we stop promoting as Apink" She said with pleading eyes.

I had to laugh for that, she's seriously look so cute right now.

"I won't...I won't" I said as I bring her head close to my chest, hugging her.

"It's all because that stupid Bbom Bbom Bbom channel that makes me hangout often with my friends." She grumbled.

I laughed so hard at that.

She stared at me while her head still on my chest. She sit up straight and suddenly she kiss me on the cheeks.

I pushed her, "Yah! What was that for?!" I didn't say I hate her kisses. 

"Just feel like it, keep that promise of yours Unnie, and I'll keep mine" She said as she stand up and walked to my car.