Give Me Your Attention

How Great Is Your Love
Chorong POV
Ever since me and Bomi living together, just the two of us. She become distance, she always hangout with her friends, leaving me alone in dorm. Is she regret living together with me? Or is she getting bored with me? She makes me confuse with her attitude nowadays. She's all warm and caring when its just the two of us, but once she's with her friends, she will ignore me. She don't even reply my text when she's with her friends.
 
It's not like I'm her girlfriend or what, but she's my soulmate. She's literally my everything. I don't know how my life would be without her. I know she's outgoing person, but it's my first time feeling like this. I never talk to her about it, I just let them pass cause I believe she would change.
 
But she never change.
 
We just finish eating chicken feet. She's in her room and I in living room watching TV show. I look at her room, she said she will go out again tomorrow. I guess I will spend my day alone again.
 
Well... What's new
 
The door cracked open "Unnie, I will go out tomorrow with Soojung and others to Jeju for 3 days. Is that okay?" She sit down beside me in sofa
 
"Oh? 3 days?" I frowned
 
"Yes Unnie. I already tell you about it last time, don't you remember?"
 
"I know, but you didn't say you will go for 3 days though" I said without looking at her
 
"Eeey Unnie, what are you talking about? I already said that I will go for a trip with my friends. You should know that a trip won't take just 1 day. 3 days is a basic though"
 
"You should've tell me directly. You know I don't like to be alone" I keep focusing on TV even my brain can't focus on the show.
 
She suddenly turning off the TV and turn me around to face her
 
"Who said you'll be alone, I already tell Hayoung to accompany you here for the next 3 days. You know I love you right, Unnie? I always take care of you even I'm not always beside you"
 
She did it again, she know how to control me with her words. Although I'm not completely happy with it, but I don't want to bring her down.
 
"Alright then. Go have fun with your friends, and tell Hayoung to not come here. I don't want to burden her"
 
"No Unnie, you'll be lonely. Don't try to argue with me. Let me go with ease, please?"
 
"No Bbom-ah... I'll be fine. I grown up lady you know, I have friends too. Maybe I should tell them to come here " I said as  I grabbed my phone and pretend texting my friend
 
"You only want me to accompany you, right? You rejected Hayoung to come here but you call your friends instead. When I knew that all of your close friends are so busy nowadays. You told me about it like...yesterday?
 
I looked at her, panicked "Hahaha...Rong Unnie you're so cute" She said as she my hair and walked to her room.
 
Okay...that was so stupid Chorong. How embarrassing.
 
I walk to her room and help her packing. I didn't say anything cause I'm so embarrass right now. She smirked at my action. The room filled with silence as we're only focus on packing her clothes.
 
She look at me and open , "Three days isn't that long Unnie" She said breaking the silence.
 
"But still..." I said without looking at her face.
 
"You're such a baby. How are you going to do if I get married someday?"
 
I stunned. Don't know what to say, and honestly I don't even think about it yet. I'm just happy with her company all these time, I never thought about living without her.
 
"Why are you talking about getting married? Do you have a boyfriend right now? Are you sure you're going on trip with your friends? Not your boyfriend?" I raised my tone to her
 
"What's with you getting all angry Unnie? I'm just saying. And I can't believe you doubt me here" She yelled back as she took her clothes in my hands and put it on her carrier.
 
I just sit on her bed don't know what to say to her. She was right. I'm angry without a reason here. I look at her as she closed her carrier and place it beside her bed.
 
She sit down beside me while hanging her head down. No one talk. We're just silent. I look at our photo that she put on her computer screen. I can't believe she still hang it there. We're really looking good together. But here we are, fighting over something trivial.
 
I sighed...
I know I was wrong.
 
"I'm sorry..." She said 
 
I looked up, confuse why did she apologize first.
 
"No Bbom-ah.... I'm the one at fault. I don't know what's gotten into me. I think I'm out of my mind"
 
"No Unnie...I understand. I shouldn't bring marriage topic at all. It's not like that I will marry that soon, hell...I don't even have boyfriend. You know that I always talk without thinking first, right? I'm sorry Unnie..." She said while still looking down.
 
"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't yell at you. It's just...I don't know. The image of you marrying someone is so strange for me. For God sake I can't even stand watching your WGM with Taejoon. Maybe I used to being with you all the time, and I can't imagine my life without you"
 
"........"
No respond from her. I take a look at her and she's crying. I hurriedly hug her from the side.
 
"Yaaaah....if you're crying like this, how am I suppose to do? Look at Unnie please" I lifted her face up.
 
I can't help but to cry too, but you know Yoon Bomi always makes everyone laugh with her crying face.
 
I can't help but laughing and crying at the same time.
 
I wiped her tears with my thumbs, "why are you crying?"
 
"I don't know...I just feel sad. I can't explain it" She sniffed
 
"It's okay. So...is Unnie forgiven now?" I said with aegyo
 
She just nod. I hug her for the last time and kiss her forehead.
 
I walk to the door and reach the door knob.
 
"Wash your face before you sleep so your eyes won't be swollen tomorrow. I won't your friends notice your swollen eyes. By the way... I can't believe you still hang our polaroid photo on your computer screen. I thought you already replace it with you and your friends photo" I said while looking at her who still in the same position.
 
She snorted.
 
"Unnie let's sleep together tonight"
 
She suddenly said that with her serious tone and serious face.
 
"I don't won't" I said nonchalantly
 
"Heol. Say the one who was sad a while ago when she know I will be away for 3 days"
 
I laughed as I walk out of her room and go straight to my room.
 
Bomi POV
 
That Unnie is really something. Let's see, I will get what I want. Just you wait Unnie.
 
I look at our polaroid photo that she mentioned. How can I replace it with other photo? She knows that I love her more than anyone else. Our member even accused us for lying about our relationship.
 
Believe it or not, me and Chorong Unnie is pure bestfriend.
 
But, yeah...she has a special place in my heart more than anyone else.
 
She's my heart.
 
I finished showering and go straight to Chorong Unnie room after putting my pajama. She didn't lock her room , cause it's just us who live here and we don't have any secret to each other.
 
I just open her room and see her reading a book in her bed with her specs on. She look cute like that.
 
I throw my body at her bed, lying down in front of her but she ignore me.
 
I can't believe she's ignoring me, so I put my head on her lap and smile widely at her, but she just continue reading her book. I grab her book and put it on my stomach.
 
"Yah! Im reading you know" She annoyed
 
"I know. But please put some attention to your Bomi here. Don't you curious why did I come here?" I said still resting my head on her lap.
 
She caressing my hair without her knowing. I love it when she did that to me. I can feel her affection to me.
 
“Well...I'm not that curious tho. Maybe you just want playing around, but I'm not in the mood to play with you" 
 
"Unnie....!" I whined
 
She laughed "Alright. What do you want, my Bomi?" She tap my cheeks with her finger.
 
"I wanna sleep with you tonight. It's been a long time since we sleep together. I'll be away for 3 days, so let me have a quality time with you" I look up at her with puppy eyes.
 
"Ew...what's gotten into you?" She look at me disgusted
 
"Unnie...please" I take her hands that still my hair and hold it.
 
"Alright then..but we sleep here. Your Audrey Hepburn photo in your room is kinda creepy to me" She shudder.
 
"Aw...Unnie everywhere is fine as long as it's you" She rolled her eyes
 
"Please get off my lap, your head so heavy" She literally push my head away from her lap.
 
This Unnie is so violent.

Chorong Unnie turn off the light and lying down beside me. We look at the ceiling trying to sleep.

 
"Good night Bbom-ah" She said while she turn to her side, her back is facing me.
 
I miss this. It's really been a long time since I sleep with her on the same bed.
 
I look at her, suddenly I have the urge to circling my arms around her, hugging her from behind.
 
She startled
 
"Bbom-ah..." She tensed up.
 
"Let me Unnie...I miss your warmth" I tigthen my hug. She smelled so good.
 
She seems enjoying this too. She place her hand above my hands on her stomach.
 
"Good night Unnie" I whisper on her back
 
Soon we drove to sleep and we sleep like this till morning.
 
Chorong POV
 
It's been 2 days since Bomi away. I was right, she didn't send any message to me at all. That little liar. She said she cares for me and love me bla bla bla. But look at her forgetting me when she's with her friends.
 
I'm in the cafe with Hayoung today, we have no schedule. Bomi really send Hayoung to accompany me. I can't reject her, cause Hayoung said that she bored in her house too.
 
"I can't believe that Unnie didn't reply my message at her. She really something" Hayoung talked with tokpoki in .
 
"Hayoung-ah don't talk with food in your mouth. Just let her be. It's not like the first time she did that, right?"
 
"But it's getting on my nerves. She didn't even open our group talk chat"
 
"I know. I will talk to her about it later. Now just finish your food and let's go back to the dorm"
 
"You're so nice to her. I know you're hurting too Unnie"
 
I just smile bitterly at her.

As soon as we reach the dorm, Hayoung going to Bomi's room to set her games on Bomi's PC.

I come over her
 
"You're really can't live without games, don't you? I sit on Bomi's bed
 
"At least I have something to do when I'm alone Unnie" She said mocking me
 
"Yah!" I kick her arms
 
She look at my photo with Bomi amazed "Unnie, woah....you and Bomi Unnie are really close. I mean...I can't believe she place your photo together in her PC like this. You look like couple than friends, no wonder our fans ship you hard. I should did it too with Naeun Unnie" She giggles
 
"Beat me Hayoung-ah. She even reveal it to our fans on Vlive. She showed that photo to our fans. I don't know why she did that" I said while lying in bed looking at ceiling.
 
I don't hear respond from Hayoung after that. I guess she's already playing the games. After talking about Bomi, I miss her even more. Her bed smells like her. 
 
Why did that punk didn't text me at all?
I decide to check on instagram to see anything that fans post. It so entertaining to see what fans posted.
 
Then I look at Bomi's intagram profile and look at the photo she was tagged in.
 
My heart ache when I see her photo with her friends in Jeju. I guess she really enjoy her time with her friends there.
 
Soon I fell asleep in Bomi's room.

"Unnie wake up. It's already night. Do you want to eat something?" Hayoung tapping my arms to wake me up.

I slowly opened my eyes and look at her "Oh my God...did I sleep that long?" I sit up and stretch my body
 
"Uh..kinda. its 7PM. What do you want to eat Unnie? Im sure you're hungry" Hayoung is holding her phone, probably to order the food.
 
"Everything is fine Hayoung-ah. I'll wash my face first"
I walk to bathroom to wash my face and change my clothes to the comfy one.

"Unnie the food is ready!" Hayoung shouted from living room"

I'm coming!" I come running.

I sit down beside her and were eating while watching TV together.

"Unnie, do you see Bomi Unnie post today?" Hayoung said after I clean the table after we eat."

Nope. What is it?"

"i'ts just her photo alone, but I saw the one that her friends posted, look like she enjoy her trip. I can't believe she had all the time to post on SNS except replying our text"Hayoung said with raged.
 
"I saw that too. Honestly I don't know what to do Hayoung-ah.. I can't understand her. She's not like this when she's with us, but she's like someone else when she's with her friends. I come to hate her friends a little here" I sighed
 
"Shall we call her? You're living together not to be treat this way. We all know that only Bomi who know you so well Unnie, cause you've been living together like 10 years? But to see you hurting like this is not what I want"
 
Hayoung dial her number but no answer.
 
"She probably still playing with her friends Hayoung-ah"
 
She sighed "Unnie! I can't stand it anymore. What is she doing? I will spam her with my calls"
 
Hayoung call her like 20 times but none of them was picked up. She give up. But, suddenly Hayoung phone's ringing
 
"What's wrong Hayoung-ah? You're really obsessed with me, don't you?“ Bomi said while laughing
 
I look at Hayoung, I think it's my first time seeing Hayoung angry face. It's kinda scary, but I touched with her action.
 
"Unnie, can you please reply me and Chorong Unnie message? Did you forget about us already?" Hayoung put it on speaker.
 
"Message? Ah...I'm sorry Hayoung-ah. It's kinda hectic here, I only open your message but didn't read it. Sorry.."
 
"What are you doing exactly?" Hayoung asked her
 
"You know I'm planning to open my Youtube channel. I'm shooting the video here. That's why I don't have much time to open KakaoTalk"
 
I can hear laughter there, I envy them. I miss my Bomi.
 
"Ah really? In 24 hours you don't have even 5 minutes to reply our message but you had enough time to upload your photo on SNS? Don't you know that Rong Unnie.."
 
I snatch her phone right away.
 
"What happened to Chorong Unnie?" I heard her worry tone.
 
"Nothing Bbom-ah. Have fun there and good night!" I hanging up the phone right away.
 
I look at Hayoung and I could see that she's not happy with it.
 
"Come on Rong Unnie.. What's worng with you? Ah..I'm so frustrated here. Why did you hang up?"
 
"We heard her Hayoung-ah.. she's doing her project right now. Let her be, we must understand her"
 
"Unnie, I know you love her more than anyone in this world. But look at yourself, you're miserable without her. You should love yourself first Unnie. Ah...at this rate I want both of you to have a boyfriend already. So, you won't be like this anymore" Hayoung said with her serious tone.
 
"What about me? I'm fine though" I said denying it.
 
She scoffed and look at me disbelief "Seriously? But why in these past 2 days I always caught you zoning out and you often checked your phone to see your KakaoTalk with Bomi Unnie. Don't lie to me Rong Unnie. I may be the maknae, but I know you well. You miss her so much, right?" She look at me with concerned.
 
I only look at her, I can't hold it anymore. I finally break down. I'm crying. I cry my heart out. Hayoung pulls me to the hug.
I need this right now. I'm really miserable without Bomi. She's my vitamin.
I tell Hayoung about how I feel. I tell her that Bomi always ignore me when she's with her friends.
 
I'm glad that Hayoung accompany me.
 
"Bbom Unnie, that Unnie will get scold by me to make you cry like this. How dare she?!" Hayoung said after release me from the hug
 
"Yah...don't be like that. She's your Unnie after all" I hit her shoulders playfully.
 
"Aigoo...what do I do with Rong Unnie" Hayoung said while rubbing my back.