SUHO [1]

EXO PROMPTS

-The perfect night-

Suho saw a folder on the computer that he and his girlfriend shared. Out of curiousity, he opened it and saw a list of songs may made him shock- surprised even.

"Honey, what's this 'Perfect Night' folder you have here?" He asked his girlfriend who's busy drawing on her drawing tablet on the other side of their working room.

"Uhm. What?!" She said, eyes still focus on her screen

"'Perfect Night' folder. Is this yours?"

She drop her pen and run to Suho's side of the table. She get the mouse and deleted the folder. Suho was left surprise, laughing on his girlfriend's reaction.

"What was that?!" Suho laugh

"It's nothing. Go back to your work, honey." She said and kissed Suho's cheek. She went back to her station as if nothing happened.

"Honey I--" Suho exclaimed

"Suho! Drop it. I'm working"

"But-"

"Stop"

"Honey--"

"Dudeee!" She said exhausted leaving Suho wondering

Little that she know, Suho saved a copy on his flask drive.

Suho was the first one to leave their work station. She follow after a few hours.

She was surprised after entering their room with dim lights and scented candles are lighted up around the room. She felt Suho's arms around her waist, his breath lingers on her neck.

"Wanna have that perfect night?" Suho whisper on her ear, sending chills on her spine.

Suho plays his girlfriend's playlist as they make love slow and deep that night. And it was indeed the perfect night.