CHANBAEK [1]

EXO PROMPTS

-I'm in love with you-

Baekhyun cannot forget day when Chanyeol taught him the song he composed a few years back. He still remembers the breath-taking view of his boyfriend's face when he plays the song for him. He looks innocent, pure, and passionate. 

"Someone once told me, I don't know if it's true though." Chanyeol chuckled, remembering the theory told by his mentor years ago. "The sound of music playing reflects the musician's current state. If a musician plays an upbeat song but if you can hear the keys like punches, that means the he or she is mad or angry about something."

"Someone who has years of experience with music can only detect that." Baekhyun let out a little laugh. "As for me, i can just hear music. Not minding the musician's feelings"

Chanyeol frowned. "Maybe" he mumbled. "Close your eyes, baek."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Baekhyun huffed as he close his eyes. Chanyeol smirk knowing that his little boyfriend followed his demand. 

"Baek, I want you to listen carefully. Okay?" Chanyeol said as he looks at his boyfriend beside him and prepare his hand on the piano keys.

"Fine." Without opening his eyes, baekhyun sit up straight waiting for his giant boyfriend to speak up. 

Instead of Chanyeol's deep voice, the harmonious sound from the piano flows in to Baekhyun's ear. Chanyeol smiled as he watches his little boyfriend looses his stiff shoulder and his facial expression was in between of suprised and amused. 

"Tell me what you hear, Baek. Tell me what you feel."

Baekhyun can feel his heart race. Chills flow on his veins as he listen to every note, to every melody he hears. He put his hand on his chest as he clenches his shoulders a little, supporting his heart from falling to his stomach any minute because all he can hear is...

"Love." Baekhyun chuckled, brushing the thought of his sudden burst of the word. "I can hear that the musician's in love" he added, pursing his lips and hands still on his chest.

"Yeah?" Chanyeol blushed and chuckled at the thought of the theory might be true. "It's true. I really am in love... With you" Chanyeol added the last words seconds after he locks his lips to baekhyun's. 


Same time today, on the same room, on the same piano. One is playing the same song but instead of the sound of in love, a sorrowful sound and a mourning tone fills the room. And the other can hear the music above in heaven