CHANYEOL [1]

EXO PROMPTS

- The Playlist-

Chanyeol saw a folder on the computer he and his girlfriend shared. Out of curiousity, he opened it and saw a list of songs may made him shock- surprised even.

"Honey, what's this 'Perfect Night' folder you have here?" He asked his girlfriend who's busy drawing on her drawing tablet on the other side of the room.

"Uhm. What?!" She said, eyes still focus on her screen

"'Perfect Night' folder. Is this yours?"

She drop her pen and run to chanyeol's side of the table. She get the mouse and deleted the folder. Chanyeol was left surprise, laughing on his girlfriend's reaction.

"What was that?!" Chanyeol laugh

"It's nothing. Go back to your work, honey." She said and kiss chanyeol head. She went back to her station as if nothing happened.

"Honey!!" Chanyeol exclaimed

"Chanyeol! Drop it. I'm working"

"But-"

"Stop"

"Honey--"

"Dudeee!" She said exhausted leaving chanyeol wondering

Little that she know, Chanyeol get a copy saved on his flask drive.

Chanyeol was the first one to leave their work station. She follow after a few hours.

She was surprised after entering their room with dim lights and scented candles are lighted up around the room. She felt chanyeol's arms around her waist, his breathe lingers on her neck.

"Wanna have that perfect night?" Chanyeol whisper on her ear, sending chills on her spine.

Chanyeol plays his girlfriend's playlist as they do it all night. And it was indeed the perfect night.