Rooftop

Free Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jennie's POV "Jennie, stop screeching every five minutes, I'm going to throw all your GUCCI outside!" Jisoo unnie scowled and I pouted. My eyes locked with Lisa who was grinning at me like crazy. "Lisa come here for a second. Let me just smack you one time for laughing at me yesterday," I told her and she just stuck her tongue out, her cheeky grin didn't get passed through me. "Unnie, I took a picture of your first kiss. You wanna see?" she grinned, waving her phone at me and I felt my cheeks flushed red. "Yahhh!" I screamed at her and before I can even reach her, she had already bolted real fast and headed straight to her room, her laughter echoing across the hall. Jisoo unnie grunted and Chaeyoung forcefully smiled. A long sigh escaped my lips as I stare at my own phone. Settling myself in the far corner of the couch, I started staring blankly at the stupid device. Why doesn't it beep when I was waiting for it? Should I message him first? After Bangtan went out of their dorm, I patiently waited for Taehyung to send me a message like how he had been doing these past few days. There are times that I respond out of boredom and sometimes I don't. I know he was just trying to be friendly but as much as I hate to admit it, he brings out different emotions within me. The Kim Jennie who's normally calm and collected turns into a beast due to his unintentional provoking. There are also times when I find myself smiling over his silly remarks but I try to hide it in instant, afraid someone would notice. And those things, me being unable to control my emotions means trouble. Kim Taehyung simply spells trouble for me - Kim Jennie. And I won't allow that. I refuse to do so. He never said he likes me but I am trying to put a force field as my shield so I won't get associated with any male idol. I know I am being shipped with some of them but I wouldn't do anything to prove the false speculations to be true nor give them the idea that it might be the case. Chaeyoung dating is enough. I have nothing against her relationship. That's her feelings and her decision so I am deciding for myself. Focus. That's what I need to do. But having Kim Taehyung around makes that simple task be the hardest. The image of him lying flat on the ground after I hit him flashed before me and I groan internally, guilt slowly eating my system. I didn't mean to hurt the guy. I was shocked and that was my first kiss. How are they expecting me to react when in one single day, I lost my first kiss and my s were touched, all by the same person. Surrendering with my conscience, I started typing on my phone, careful enough to write the most decent, like not caring but still caring type of message. If that's even possible. Me: Sorry. Yep. That's the best thing I can do. I was startled when I saw a sign of him typing in a response. frombts: Nope. You knocked me out. You have to do something for me. As expected, he's still a pain in the . I changed his name to something I can easily remember.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter