Family

Free Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jennie's POV My eyes were closed and my head hurt a little, all the things that had been happening lately is wrecking my brains into pieces and I'm not really that enthusiastic about it. Currently, we are on our way to our scheduled performance and nobody is actually speaking with each other. I knew for sure something had happened between Chaey and Jisoo unnie, I can't seem to find the right timing to ask about it. After that night where Jisoo unnie snapped at Chaeyoung for being allowed to date, the dorm had been nothing but filled with tension. And our boss calling the three of us to his office doesn't really help either. The conversation I had with him still lingers in my mind. "Is everything understood Jennie? You, of all four, should know the consequences. You trained the longest and you saw everything that had happened to those who didn't follow. This isn't a game. There are things that you need to sacrifice in order to be where you want yourselves to be." I slowly nodded at his words, the heaviness on his tone didn't go unnoticed by my sensitive hearing. "Chaeyoung dating couldn't be helpful at this point but if any of the rest of Blackpink gets into another dating scandal on your rookie years, it's either you glow or blow. I'm not even talking about the effects of it on your contract,"I heard Sajangnim stated and my head hung low as his words sunk deep engraving on my brain so I will remember. After the confirmation of Chaeyoung and Jimin's relationship, the three of us were called to the office for this, a reminder of what our priorities should be. And I know it. What he said was right. The company paid every penny, for everything food, every clothes and every hour we stayed in our dorms since I started training and I am very much aware that our group has not yet reached half the breakeven point after all the promotions. This isn't actually the time we should be playing. We agreed to this. We said yes because we have dreams. We wanted this, each one of us. Our lives are connected, if one gets shot, we fall down as a whole. This isn't a one man's game. "You can go back to your dorm and have a rest. Your schedules have been moved for a week so you guys can rest and do a reflection," he stated before turning back on his papers. I bowed one last time before I exited the room. I didn't know I was holding much of my breath until I was out. YG Sajangnim, he had always guided the four of us. Some people think he's some bull who throws whatever he wanted on the table but to us girls, he isn't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter