Mess

Free Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV
 

"It's not fair. This isn't fair," I poured my heart out at the very person who had been the reason why I am always looking forward to those moments that I don't have any scheduled activity just so I can see him. 
 

His gazed burning with sincerest affection and concern, my heart almost leaping, butterflies almost running my intestines altogether. 
 

The moment I walked out after that emotional confrontation that I had with the apparently "wedded-couple", he immediately followed and I couldn't thank him any less. 
 

My hands were on my forehead as I try to grasp everything that had happened while his hands were gently rubbing my back with him standing here in front of me. 

 

"Did you know?" I look up, worry visible in my eyes. I probably wouldn't be able to handle everything at this point and literally give up if I ever find out that he knows about it too and he allowed for me to be left in the dark. 
 

You wouldn't, right? You won;t do that to me too. I wanted to say but I stopped myself. 
 

His loving gaze was focused on me as he answered. "No. Though I once saw Jimin's ring and asked about it. I mean, it caught us by surprise too..." he stated and I bit my lower lip in realization. 

 

"Everyone but Yoongi doesn't know. And of all people, why just him? Why not us too?" I can't help but whine, the painful truth wrecking me all over again.

 

"Is it that hard to tell me? I always got her back. I will fight for her when she can't. Her battles, I considered them my own. So why?" my voice cracked at the end. 
 

"You heard her Jennie. You know yourself Chaeyoung will tell you of she can," he explained and I knew he got a point. 
 

But it still hurts inside. 
 

Is Yoongi oppa that special that we can be left out but not him? 
 

I am in a mess and he understood why yet I can do anything except stop. 
 

I'm heartbroken, devastated and more importantly, hurt. 
 

But no matter what happens, Chaeyoung is almost blood. And like what they always say, blood is thicker than water, so I'll stick with her regardless of how hurt I was. 
 

My eyes landed on the man in front of me. 
 

The moments I had talked a lot of on Taehyung all because of my love and concern for my members had always been straight up front and almost the very reason why we always talk. 

 

He didn't once complain about it. He listens to my endless chatters and never complains.

 

And now, me finding out that Chaeyoung had been married to Jimin for almost two years was definitely a good hard blow to my ego and once again, it's Taehyung who was here for me. 
 

It's always him.
 

"She can tell Yoongi oppa but not us, her members? How is that fair?" tears continuedly streamed down my cheeks, unable to fight the emotion I have within me at this point. 

 

Not that I was against it but I guess, the fact that we never knew kinda hit it real home. 

 

Taehyung knew I had always hated his guts simply because he's Jimin's friend and group member. For me, Jimin's regular stupidity of making Chaeyoung cry is such a crime that I can't help but get really really mad because of it. 
 

"It's because you're too attached. You give too much," these are the words people always say towards me. But it was never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter