Away

Free Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

Brushing a few strands of hair covering my face, I slowly turned to corner as I search for the room where my interview will be made. 

 

YG had set a guesting for me which I rarely do because I'm more comfortable in attending fashion shows that being in some reality tv guesting. 
 

People usually think I have a strong personality and can carry myself well but the truth is, being away with my members scares me too much. 

 

For me, every move that I will make might affect the whole group,  every word that comes out of my mouth will be a reflection of the whole us, and that scares me. 

 

After calming down my nerves, I continue walking down the hallway on my own, my manager staying at the reception to fix something. 

 

"It's fine Jennie, there's nothing to worry about..." I whispered to myself hoping it would be enough to gather every confidence that I can muster, the only hope that is left of me so I can move forward. 

 

A lot had happened with Bangtan and Blackpink. There's Bangtan winning the Billboards, Chaeyoung and Jimin breaking up only to get back again after the whole Chaeyoung of Twice and Le Hyun Woo fiasco. And those everyday banters that we had. 
 

Bangtan and Blackpink, we were almost inseparable. I am actually surprised Dispatch haven't caught us staying each other's dorms. 
 

And Taehyung... 

 

He's still the same. He's still the first person who comes to me and the last person I see before I sleep at night. If not in person, he'd make sure to video call. 

 

And of course, to the eyes of our members, we're still the same Taehyung and Jennie that doesn't like each other that much. At least that's how they see it on my end. 

 

Sometimes, I ask myself if I deserve Kim Taehyung. 

 

I'm sure it had been more than a year or so but he's still there. After I had a breakdown in front of him, he had been careful not to pressure me for any label on our relationship which I appreciate a lot. Or if he ever asks me about it, I refused and he said okay. 
 

He should be okay with it. 

 

Blackpink is my priority at this time and right at this moment, I'd still stand firm to that decision unless I felt otherwise. Besides, Taehyung will always be there. He can wait. He told me he will wait. 
 

So I'm holding onto his words. 

 

A smile emerges on my face at the thought of him. 
 

I can still remember how he surprised me on my last birthday. 

 

After sneaking into my room without any of my other members know,  he left me multiple gifts on my bed with a sweet handwritten letter on it. And if that isn't enough, he had given me the best gift ever - a serenade at the rooftop along with our usual picnic style meetups. 

 

As much as I would like to deny it, Kim Taehyung had made my heart feel so secure. I like him. I like him a lot, and a few hugs and kisses here and there made me feel giddy every time.

 

Without me knowing, he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter