No One Wants To Be With...

Love Is Blind (A Kris Wu Short Story)

~3 months later~ Kris POV

"So what would you like to do first Mina?" Professor MinKyu asked.

"Sing, then play the piano"

"Whenever you're ready"

"I'm going to sing Don't Forget by Baek Ji Young"

Isn't that from a drama? Anyways, she starts singing and everyone's mouth drops. Where is this voice coming from?  It's so angelic and beautiful, she knows how to channel her emotions into a song so that you can feel it. It's like I can feel the pain in her voice, she finishes and I swear every girl was crying while every boy was in awe.

"I hear sniffling, why are people crying? Is my voice that bad?"

"No *grabs her hand* that was amazing, you moved the class with your voice," I said.

"Thank you *smiles* Well I guess I should play the piano now, can you lead me to it?"

*walks her over and helps her sit down*"

She plays for you by Afternight Project from High School Love On OST and once again you can feel her emotion and the beauty of her playing, she never fails to amaze me.

~At lunch~

I give Mina headphones to listen to the class songs we have written and composed while I talk to Luhan

"You like Mina don't you?"

"What makes you say that Lu?"

"You spend all of your time with her"

"I'm being a good friend"

"You stare at her a lot and for a really long time"

"I'm normally daydreaming and just looking at her coincidentally"

"You're happy, like genuinely happy since she's started going here"

"Life is great as of now"

"Admit it or I'll take her from you"

"Nothing to admit"

"Oh, okay *takes her hands and put them on his face*"

"*takes off headphones* Hi Luhan, what's up?"

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No"

"First kiss?"

"No, no one wants to be with a blind woman"

"That's not true, all of the guys here are crazy over you...including me. Wouldn't you like to know how it feels to be treated like a queen and loved like you were the oxygen that a man needs to breathe?"

"He really is going to take her from me," I think inside my head.

"I would love that...but that will only be a fairytale in my life time Hannie"

"I disagree...can I do something?"

"Sure"

"*kisses both cheeks soft and sweetly*"

"Oh this," I say out loud, "you were right Luhan"

"Right about what?"

"I'm in love with Mina"

"*Mina turns to where the sound of my voice is* W-what?"

"I'm going to leave you in better hands now okay?" Luhan says, " *whispers* If he messes up tell me and I'll gladly be with you *let go and leaves*"

I put her hands on my face and properly confess to her.

"I'm falling in love with you, more and more each day. Please give me the chance to give you everything you ever wanted, will you be my girlfriend?

"You sure you want to do this? This will burden you, I know it will. We can't do things like normal couples, I can't get you things I want. You'll grow sick of me and leave me"

"No I won't, I just want you. Just trust me, please?"

"...okay, I trust you. I'll be your girlfriend"

I pick her up and spin her around, I'm so happy she said yes. I didn't know I could be this happy but I am, I just hope I can make her happy.

~1 year later~ Jackson POV

She finally has enough money for the surgery, she worked really hard to get this money. She's the strongest woman I have ever known besides our mom. I couldn't live being blind and she does it happily, she's really an inspiration.

"So you ready?"

"Yeah...I hope everything goes well"

"It will *grab her hand* let's go

I took her outside to the car where Kris was, he wanted to see her before the surgery. So I went back inside to get something so they would have a few minutes alone.

Kris POV

"*walks up and hugs her* I'll be the second person you see when you wake up"

"Jackson wouldn't budge huh?"

"No, and I respect that, besides, there's something I want to give you after you wake up"

Just then Jackson comes back, I say goodbye and I follow them to the hospital where she will have her surgery.

A/N: Look at Luhan the matchmaker lol Aweee, Kris is a sweetheart. Will the surgery go well? How will this change her life? Will she be happier and able to adjust? Guess you'll have to wait to find out. Thanks for reading my story and until next time. XOXO