You Belong To Me...

Love Is Blind (A Kris Wu Short Story)

Kris POV

"*takes her outside the classroom and pins her against the wall* your lips belong to me *kisses her*"

I couldn't take it anymore, all the flirting going on with her and she's too naive to think it's serious. It's one thing when Luhan does it but the whole class is too much. So I take her outside and kiss her, it catches her off guard at first but she soon relaxes and follows my movements. I let her hands go as she wraps her arms around my neck and hops up wrapping her legs around my waist. I on her bottom lip earning a moan and entrance from her, our tongues explore each other's mouths until we're forced to pull away due to oxygen. I looked into her eyes as our chest raise up and down tiredly, I saw nothing but lust in her eyes. Maybe I took it too far but I needed to make a statement.

"Got it? Your lips and every inch of you belong to me"

"Got it"

"Stop undressing me with your eyes"

"Your fault"

*puts a ring on her finger* This is a promise ring, once we finish college I'll propose with a real ring. I want you to know I'm serious about us and I truly love you, Mina"

*tears up*I love you too Kris *hugs me*"

"We're going to get married and have kids...I'm thinking four, maybe a pet"

"  *smiles* sounds like a plan to me"

~THE END~

A/N: Thank you, everyone, for reading my mini story. I am in no way an author so this story probably for people who write but I tried my best and promise to get better in the future. I appreciate every read, comment, and subscribe that I am given and I love all of you. My name is UniqueBosses on wattpad so I'm taking my stories from there and tweaking them on here so if they look familiar that is why. Thanks again for everything and I hope you enjoyed my story.