Everyone Is So Beautiful...

Love Is Blind (A Kris Wu Short Story)

~After the surgery~ Jackson POV

So the doctor walks in and asks for the people here for Mina, Kris and I stand.

"It was a success *smiles* she's sleeping now. The next few weeks are going to be very emotional for her because she'll see everything for the first time. Just bear with her, please.

"No problem, can we see her"

"Of course, go right in but try not to wake her"

So we go in and she's peacefully sleeping. Me and Kris both hold one of her hands and stare at her. I was about to speak but Kris speaks up first.

"Someday when everything is settled as far as us being done with college and having careers...I'm going to marry your sister"

"Wow, you really like my sister huh?"

"No, I love her. I kept trying to picture my life without her and I couldn't, I've never been as happy as I am now until I met her. She's the girl guys dream about, the one you hear about in fairytales, and I was lucky enough to get her. Now that I got her...I'm never letting her go. I need to know if I have your blessing to ask her to marry me down the line *looks up at me*"

I saw nothing but sincerity in his eyes, he really loves my sister.

"Yeah, you have my blessing *smiles* take care of her man"

"I will, thank you"

Just then I see Mina squirm in her sleep and slowly open her eyes, Kris goes to get the doctor as I start speaking to Mina.

"Hey sis"

"Jackson? Why is everything so blurry"

"Your eyes just have to adjust, don't worry"

The doctor comes in and puts some eye drops in her eyes. He explains that she must wear sunglasses for the first 24 hours and then she should be good to go.

~3 days later~ Mina POV

"Are you guys ready to see Mina class?" Professor asks.

"Yessssss"

*walks in* Hello everyone *looks around and then to the professor* this is my class?"

"Yeah, this is what everyone looks like"

*tears up* I'm honored to be in a class with such beautiful people, thanks for never treating me differently *bows*"

"Your eyes are so big and beautiful," Ailee said

"They're light brown," Tao said

"She has double eyelids," Zhoumi said

"Can we each hug and reintroduce ourselves?" Henry asked

"I would love that *wipes away her tears*"

So they all did just that and left her best friend Luhan for last.

"Hannie!!!!!!!!!! *hugs him tight*"

*spins her around* hi beautiful"

"You two are so cute," Amber says

"Thanks, Amber *he laughs* I think so too *puts her down*"

"Hannie? Can we stay like this for a little while?"

"Sure"

"The only person I haven't seen is Kris but I'm okay with that *smiles* I have my best friend, my brother, and my class. I'm very happy *lays on Luhan's shoulder*"

"He said he would be a little late, he had an emergency sis"

"I have a surprise for you Minnie," Luhan says, "*pulls out a charm bracelet* The soccer ball, deer, and theater mask represent me and the music note, panda, and microphone represent you. I have one too and as long as we're friends we'll wear these"

"Aweeeeeeeee" goes the class

"Can you put mine on me?"

"*walks in* Trying to steal my girlfriend again Lu?"

"*puts the bracelet on her* No, not this time"

*turns around and walks to you* you're my boyfriend?"

"Yes *smiles and hugs her*"

*cries in his chest holding him tight* You jerk, I hate you. You abandoned me for 3 days, I thought I had lost you and you didn't like me anymore"

*wipes away the tears* I'm so sorry, I was busy planning a lot of things for this summer. There's a lot of things you have never really experienced that I wanted you to explore everything"

"Me too," Luhan says, "along with the rest of the class. Amusement parks, water parks, movies, watching videos, everything. I'll give you piggyback rides and we'll take lots of pictures, right class?"

"Right"

"Luhan might take your girlfriend Kris" Zhoumi joked.

"I'll only do it if Kris mess up and I'm still single"

"*hugs me close* No one is taking her from me"

"Mina, you still haven't had your first kiss yet right?" Amber asked looking at Luhan

"Don't even think about it"

"*giggles* If I was with Luhan then he would have taken my first kiss but since I'm with Kris I think he deserves it"

"We should all go camping one of these breaks and play games" Henry suggested

"Spin the bottle *smiles and winks at me*"

"Does everyone have their eye on my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

"Aweeeeee, can I just hug and kiss their cheeks? Nothing wrong with that is it?"

"Yes," Luhan says, "you can only kiss my cheeks and hug me *pouts*"

*goes to Luhan hopping on his back and kissing all over his face except his lips* I love you, Hannie"

"*blushes* I love you too Minnie"

"Aweeeeeee" goes the class

"*picks me up and puts me over his shoulder*"

"Put me down, Kris"

A/N: Aweeee her Minnie and her class interactions are so cute. Everyone is so sweet and understanding. I didn't know Kris could be so jealous though? What's he got up his sleeve? You'll have to wait to find out. Thank you to everyone who reads my stories. Vote, comment, and share please it would be greatly appreciated. XOXO until next time.