Hi, My Name Is...

Love Is Blind (A Kris Wu Short Story)

Kris POV

So the professor announces that he will be starting class a little bit early because we have a new student and this will pretty much be a free day, Zhoumi being the curious one, he asks why. Professor MinKyu gives a mini introduction of who she is and her background.

"Well, she's blind. She's extremely smart being in the top 2% in the nation, she loves singing and playing the piano. She hopes to perform a lot so she can earn money to pay for eye surgery" Professor MinKyu says, "I talked to her and she said she would be willing to answer any questions you all would have"

As he said this there was a knock on the door, in walks a short girl with a face mask and her hair covered by a scarf along with the rest of her body being covered in cloth. She asked the teacher how many different races were in the classroom and introduced herself in 5 different languages for all of us to understand. Her voice is soft and adorable.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mina. I hope we can all get along, I'm willing to answer any questions you may have for me so please take care of me *bows*"

So the class starts asking her questions right off the bat.

"Where are you from?" Zhoumi asked.

"Chicago in America"

"How old are you?" Yoona asked.

"I am 20 years old in America, I'm not sure if my age would be 21 or 22 here"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Hyunseung asked.

"No, the guy that brought me in is my brother, Jackson"

"Why are you so covered up," Henry asked, "we would love to see what you look like"

*hesitates* it's already hard being a foreigner but I don't fit Korea's version of beauty"

The class got silent, the fact that she hides because she feels she won't fit Korea's standards .

"Well my name is Henry and I am a foreigner too, I'm Canadian. Would you be willing to show me what you look like?"

"Me too," Zhoumi said.

"Wait, don't people who are blind feel people's faces to get a sense of what they look like?"

"Yes, we do"

"How about for each person face you feel, you remove something? I mean you must be hot covered up so much" Hyunseung suggested.

"...o-okay"

"You have to take off your gloves to feel the details in our faces," Amber said.

"Are you sure you want to do this Mina?" Jackson asked.

*nods and slowly takes them off handing them to Jackson* I'm Chinese and African American"

"My name is Hyunseung, I'm going to kneel in front of you and guide your hand to my face and then let go okay?"

"Okay"

"*gently grabs her hands and places them on his face*"

"*grazes her fingertips over his face* you are very attractive Hyungseung"

"Thank you"

So she does that to everyone until she is down to a typical school uniform and my God is she beautiful, she has medium length black hair and curves. She's thicker than most women in Korea so I get what she meant by saying that she didn't fit Korea's standards. She is stunningly beautiful and she doesn't even know it.

"Well I guess I am the last one, you are extremely beautiful *puts her hands on my face* I am Kris by the way"

"*smiles* I like this feeling *laughs*"

Just as she says that the bell rings, and the teacher asks if I can help her around school since Jackson had to leave. I, of course, help her and we become friends very quickly.

A/N: So this is the beginning of a cute little love story and I hope you all enjoy it. I am not a writer seriously so this might not be the best writing you have ever read but I hope that you all will like it. Thanks for reading and until next time. XOXO