NUMB

wonwoo

154e671026f63890766430272725.jpg

wonwoo was waiting at the cafeteria, him alone in the table they usually occupy.

he was waiting for his friends to arrive, so he open his book to continue the novel he was reading last time.

as time passed by, he felt someone's presence.

he did know who it was, but decided not to look at the person who just arrive.

one by one his friends arrived.

tattling on the fact that he and that person were the ones who first arrive and claiming they went and had their quality time together.

telling them jokes like " they're fated for each other", "just admit that they're dating".

wonwoo was at fault that he never spoke about their relationship to anyone.

and that never denied nor admitted anything.

but now he needs to stop his friends from assuming that they can be something, they need to know now that they are over and can not be anything. since for him even becoming friends with his ex, is out for him.

collecting his thoughts, he spilled the words " stop, we are nothing. mingyu and i are already over. we had a relationship, i'm sorry i hid it from you but that does not really matter cause we are no longer and if you want details of our break up, just ask him." he smirked at how he was so composed looking at his friends who are know quiet, digesting what he was telling. he looked at his jerk of an ex, meeting him eye to eye "coz, he knows the story better than me, he's good not only at acting but also directing others feelings"

wonwoo then made his way out of the cafeteria.

he forgot his hunger and just decided to go to his usual hideaway.

 

 

................................................................................................................