Welcome Party (1/1)

Welcome Party

It’s almost league season again and Chan, the most hardworking boy, needs to prepare well for his first game as a freshman in his school.

 

“Jungchan! You’re having too much TV. Do you even know what time is it, young man?” 

 

“It’s not just ‘TV’, okay.” Chan clicks pause. 

 

“Coach says I need to study how Brazil plays for training tomorrow, you know how players like to dance while th—” Chan speaks as he twists his body to look behind the couch, suddenly wide-eyed seeing his parent all prepped up — in the middle of the night. 

 

“Do you know what time is it? Why are you even dressed like that?” Chan cringingly scans Jeonghan from head to toe. He was wearing a silk dress-shirt with at least two buttons ed making the neckline very very low. 

 

He was too busy scolding Chan that he forgot he has ‘things’ to do. “You’re right! I’m the one not looking at the time. I’m running late!” Jeonghan scurries to the front door.

 

“Where are you even going?!” Jeonghan paused at the question just as he opened the door and faced his son. “Well, there’s a welcoming party for our new neighbor next street. You know, Mr. Oh? I’m going with him — to him — to his party — yes. There.” Jeonghan smiles cheekily almost exiting the door.

 

“You do realize he’s my coach and I just got there after training, and I haven’t heard of that party you’re talking about.” Chan feels like something is going on so he questioned “Who else are you going with?”

 

“Uhh Sehun?” Jeonghan chuckled awkwardly. “Sweet boy, don’t you worry. Sehun will take care of me just fine. Check all the doors before going to bed! I won’t be here ’til— idk. Bye!.” Jeonghan says chirpily before finally going out to escape from more questioning.

 

“SO, IT’S JUST YOU TWO???” Chan screams only to see a closing door as an answer to his raging question.

 

He was about to lock the door when it opened all too quickly again shocking him with a peeping Jeonghan saying “Rest now, dear son. I don’t think your coach will attend your training tomorrow.” then kisses his son’s forehead before running off leaving Chan in a horrified state.