Part 4

Shiver

"Who's with you? Taehyungie?" Seokjin sat next to Taehyung. Taehyung keeps sweating and his bangs were wet just like he came out from the shower."Why is he here?" asked Seokjin."He's not well" answer Yoongi simple."Aigoo,how can this happen? Today is our last break days.We has practice tomorrow" " Hyung,how can you say that?" "What? Its true" "But infront of him-" "Im-Im sorry...huh...I-I doesnt...want to...huh-uh...." "Nonono, its not your fault.You're not a burden" Yoongi gave a death glare to Seokjin as Taehyung start to tear up.Seokjin gently move Taehyung's bangs out of his face.He could feel the heat that came out from Taehyung's face.

Taehyung want to cough again but he hold it in.Before he can cover his mouth, Yoongi hold his hand and force him to cough it out.Seconds later,he cough."Well, its doesnt seem to be serious. He just having a light fever" said Seokjin while patting younger one's back."You just need some rest.I'll go search some medicine and....I think he has to change his clothes" said Seokjin while message Taehyung's neck to reduce his headache.Seokjin went into the kitchen while Yoongi fetched some clothes from Taehyung's closet after laying him down.Taehyung waits for his hyungs patiently under the comfy blanket.

"Huh? Yoongi-hyung? Why are you here?"asked Jungkook as he went into Taehyung's room."Same goes for you"said Yoongi who was also confused."Taehyungie-hyung isnt well so I just want to check him up" said Jungkook walking towards the bed."And he isnt here..... " as Jungkook sits on the bed."He's in my room" knowing the youngest was wooried.Yoongi took a hoodie shirt which was thicker and ordered Jungkook to bring Taehyung's blanket into his room.Jungkook took the blanket ang folded it for easy carry.He then followed Yoongi to where Taehyung was.

Meanwhile,in the kitchen Seokjin searched for the meds but he found nothing.Only cosmetics,vitamins and pain killers."Where did they put it? I swear I put it here" sighed Seokjin.He tries searched in the plastic bags on the counter but still none. Suddenly, footsteps can be heard and its getting louder.Seokjin look over the counter and try to figure out who's silhoutte is this. It turns out to be Jimin, who was wearing blue bajamas with pink polka dots.Jimin went towards water filter.Thats when he saw Seokjin crouching infront of the cabinet.Jimin ignore him but Seokjin stops him by asking where the meds is.Jimin just shrugs