Part 1

Shiver

Its was a normal day in bangtan dorm.Its was their break day.Seokjin woke up first and goes straight to the bathroom.He heard a door creaks open.It was Yoongi, trying to drag himself onto his own bed.Seokjin goes to the kitchen.He was thinking whether to cook or buys food for the boys.Then he saw Taehyung, drinking a glass of water while sitting on the floor besides branded water filter.Seokjin took a glass from a rack and fill it with water ignoring Taehyung.

Suddenly, Namjoon came into the kitchen and ask Seokjin."Hyungnim, what are you going to do today?"he asked."Practice? We have world tour in like a month from now.I need to practice my singing.Why? Bored?" answer Seokjin with a question."Yeah, I dont know what to do today and im too lazy to compose right now.Should I just sleep for a day?"said Namjoon while sitting on a chair near the counter, rummaging plastic bags that still unpacked.Seokjin just sigh and tap Namjoon's shoulder after wash the glass."Do as you like" and went off to his room.

Namjoon just sit there, contempleting whether he has or must go to his studio or just looking webtoons through his phone.Taehyung on the other hand still sitting on the floor with his glass holded by his two big hands.He just so out of it ths morning or more precisely, last 2 nights.He cant sleep for 2 consecutive night because he cant.He tried swallow sleeping pills and only slept 10 minutes, like taking a nap.

After a quiet moments rouhly 15 minutes, Taehyung get up and wash his glass.Namjoon shocked seeing Taehyung came out from nowhere.Am I thinking too much? thought Namjoon not knowing that Taehyung has been sitting there from last night. Taehyung went straight into his room and strip himself before going into bathroom to take a shower.Jungkook, who was also doesnt have enough sleep last night because playing games with his online friends, also wants to take shower in the same bathroom.

Taehyung gave Jungkook first since he maybe will fall asleep in the shower.After Jungkook done, Taehyung drag himself lifeless into the bathroom.While all this happen, a person named Jimin still sitting on his bed trying to figured it out where he was. Yesterday, their manager had to carry Jimin on his back because Jimin suddenly faint because lack of nutrients and energy.Hoseok was standing in their big closet, choosing which outfit was suitable for today. Jimin saw a jug of water next to him and there's also a glass."Drink first before you're going anywhere." said Hoseok while wearing his short.Jimin drank the water and continue in his deep slumber.

 

That's how their normal day start.What about their night? Look at the next chapter.