Part 3

Shiver

Seokjin and Hoseok came back from their practice."We're home." said Seokjin into the emptiness of the dorm.No one aswering and Hoseok was too tired and dump himself onto the sofa."Is anyone home? Why is it so quite?Are they already asleep?" Seokjin roam around the living room and the kitchen, found no one.Then he heard Jungkook's voice from Seokjin's room. Seokjin went to his room and found Jungkook and Jimin playing with his sugar gliders."Odengi~~" said Jimin while gigling. Jungkook keep taking pictures of them.

"What are you guys doing?"greeted Seokjin from their behind. Both of them startled even Seokjin."Hyung, you're home" said Jimin nervously.They knew that Seokjin wont let them touch the sugar gliders because it must be taken care carefully and he doesnt trust s in that.Thats why they only allowed look at it from the outside of the cage."Well, they suddenly make noise and Yoongi-hyung annoyed about it so we just pet them from outside"Jungkook trying to make excuse.Seokjin bought it and both of them leave the room.

In the middle of the night, Yoongi's room has been invaded by a young man.That young man brought his pillow slowly walking towards Yoongi.Taehyung shook Yoongi up and ask whether he can sleep with him or not.What? You know the answer is no.Why dont you go to Seokjin? thought Yoongi."No...go away" while tucking himself more into the blanket but Taehyung still standing there like he's waiting until Yoongi approve.It makes Yoongi uncomfortable.In the end he surrender and let Taehyung sleep with him but only this night.Yoongi still uncomfortable since he knew that Taehyung will cuddle things when he asleep so he put one pillow between them.

While he adjusting the blanket, he accidently touch Taehyung's face.Its like touching a kettle.Taehyung's face was so warm and his face showing how pain it is."Taehyung-ah, you okay?"asked Yoongi while shook Taehyung's shoulder lightly.Taehyung, who asleep facing Yoongi,slowly open his eyes.He saw Yoongi's face and carefully lift himself up into sitting position.He's having a hard time with his hand moreover his headache became more worse.Yoongi helped him by supporting Taehyung's shoulder."I'm sorry...hyung-I wasnt supposed to....sleep with you if Im...sick....but-huh..uh-I-I just want......." "Shhhh....its okay.its okay, you just want someone to accompany you" Yoongi interrupted when he realise that Taehyung's eyes became watery and having a hard time to finish his sentence.

Yoongi gently put the back of his hand on Taehyung's forehead while holding Taehyung's shoulder with the other hand."You're quite warm and.....sweaty"Yoongi hesitate for a second when suddenly the younger one hugs him.Yoongi could feel Taehyung's heat through the thin pajamas that both of them wear.Yoongi hugs back and gently brush his fingers on Taehyung's.Now that he thinks back, he understands why Taehyung came into his room not others members.Its because both of them came from same hometown,Daegu and Taehyung need someone who can talk to him with the dialect his parents used which is Yoongi.

After a few minutes later, Yoongi start to sweat.The heat that he felt was just too warm for him so he had to free himself."Taetae-ah, would you let go of me?"asked Yoongi using Daegu dialect. Taehyung slowly undo his hand over Yoongi's shoulder."I'm so-sorry....Im very-so.....sorry....huh...uh-huh..."Taehyung's out of breath since his body keeps getting weak.He then cover his mouth and cough ligthly."Its okay, dont cover your mouth.Just let it out. You sick anyway" Yoongi comforting Taehyung by rub his back softly.

 

 

"Whats going on? I heard someone coughing" said Seokjin while rub his left eye.That's a mother sense you got there thought Yoongi, shocked seeing Seokjin standing infront of him.