Part 2

Shiver

All the members already change into their casual clothes except Jimin and Yoongi who was still sleeping.Manager Sejin rang their doorbell, indicating that they have to go now.Seokjin and Hoseok put on their padded jacket since it was cold outside. When both of them try to wear their shoes, Namjoon asked about their breakfast."Oh right,I totally forgot.I will ask Sejin-hyung if he could buy you guys some breakfast" said Seokjin."There's some sausages in the refrigerator.Eat that first." Said Hoseok when he looked at his friend's hungry face.

Namjoon nod his head and waved his hand gesturing goodbye to both his teammates."Take care the others" were the last thing Seokjin said before he went off.On the other hand, Jungkook was exercising in the living room.Its just a warm up and after he's done, Jungkook went back into his room and continue to play games.Jimin woke up from his sleep.He can still feel the fatigued from yesterday and start massaging his body.Then, he went straight into the bathroom to take a quick shower. He still cant stand properly plus the slippery floor, its about matter of time he's gonna slip.Fortunately,he got grip of himself.

In other bahtroom, there's a man who standing in the shower without moving for a couple of minutes.Just as his thought, Taehyung fell asleep in the shower.Namjoon knocked on the door makes him went back into reality."Taehyung-ah, can you be more faster?"ask Namjoon while holding his towel."Uh....huh" in which Namjoon cant hear because of water.Taehyung quickly finish his bath and dried himself.As his hand reached the door knob, sudden pain came across his chest.Taehyung suddenly cant breath for a second.He grasp his chest with his free hand, trying to catch up his breath again.

And then, he's back to normal.Something is not right thought Taehyung while giving his way to Namjoon to enter the bathroom.Taehyung went across the living room to go to the kitchen and saw Jimin sitting on the branded massage chair that was a gift from ARMYs.Taehyung wants to get a massage too but Jimin needs more than him.He looks around the kitchen searching for food.Suddenly, a hand touch his shoulder and gave him some massage that could distort his shoulder."Ah-aah,Jungkook-ah that's hurt"plea Taehyung doesnt want to get killed by his own teammates.Jungkook gigled with Taehyung's reaction.This is one of the reasons why he always bullies his older teammates.

"No food?"asked the youngest as he looked around in refrigerator. Dont know.....ugh...why does I feel so heavy? Am I sick? thought Taehyung without answering Jungkook's question."Hyung, are you alright? You been holding your chest for awhile." said Jungkook when he realise that Taehyung standing with his right hand on the table supporting his weight."I dont feel well." answer Taehyung."Really? Want some pain killer?" Jungkook shoved one of the pain killer that already infront of him towards Taehyung.He also gave him a glass of water.Taehyung swallowed a pill and drinks the water.

"Want me to help?"ask Jungkook worried that Taehyung gonna fall as he walked swaying towards his room."Its okay.Its not that far." said Taehyung to assure that he still can walk. Jungkook can only watch his hyung and worried.The dorm went back into silent after they all having a nice breakfast.Namjoon and Yoongi were in their studio.Jimin was in Jungkook's room watching some movies.Meanwhile, Taehyung start to compose a song that his been wanting to.All the pain suddenly goes away when he warm up a minute ago.I guess it just some cramp or Im not keeping my fit properly thought Taehyung.

 

But, when the nights come, something unexpected are waiting for him.