Supposed Epilogue

Fighting on Valentine's

I was wondering why I didn't post the epilogue of this short story... ^^

 

EPILOGUE

Idol groups are leaving one-by-one for the hallyu concert. Hana and the girls are still in Mucore broadcast for their goodbye stage. While in their waiting room…

“Ahh, I missed the cameras, the screams, the make-up, the flashy outfits, the stage, dancing, singing–”

“And Minho?” Mina asked chuckling.

“That's what i missed the most.” Hana winks and they ended up laughing.

“Hana!” The coordinator called. “Let's do your hair.”

Hana and Hyemi were talking while having their hair done. Yujin, Mina, and Heerin were watching.

“Yah! Why are they so close?” Yujin stood up.

Hana turned to watch and sighed when she saw Onew and Jiyeon on the screen.

“You thought it was Minho oppa?” Hyemi asked.

“That gave me a fright.” Hana sighed.

“You know, Yujin eonni was worse. She was screaming all night. She got into a fight with Onew oppa. Heerin eonni and Key oppa were the best, they never fight.” Hyemi gave thumbs up. Hyemi and Hana looks at the older members.

“Yah! Yujin, stop it. I don't want to hear you screaming on the phone later.” Mina pushes her down to sit. “Keeping a relationship is hard, why bother engaging into one?” Mina asked

“Don't ask me.” Hana came clean.

“I don't find it hard. Maybe...” Heerin stared at Yujin.

“Excuse me. He's not my boyfriend.” Yujin shrugs it off.

“Yea, but you two fight like you're already married.” Hyemi voiced out, the attack of the maknae.

---------------------

After broadcast, the girls went straight to the airport. After they've boarded, Hana reads a book while waiting for the departure.

“Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?”

Hana looked up. “Yea. I'm just waiting for my boyfriend.” Hana smiles.

“That's too bad.” He sits beside her. “But I think he wouldn't mind.”

“But I think your girlfriend would mind.” She continues on reading.

He sat down and removes his coat. “Hey.” He kissed her forehead, Hana smiles dearly. “So, how's my beloved girlfriend?” Minho asked his arm around her.

“Fine, I guess.” she shrugs.

“Is there something wrong? Did I do anything you don't like? I wasn't that close to Suzy earlier.”

Hana suddenly grins at him. “Nothing's wrong. I'm just playing.”

Minho was about to respond but they heard Onew and Yujin arguing at the back.

“What the heck is their problem?” Minho asked Hana.

“Jealousy is .” Hana told him.

“So, we should promise each other not to get jealous.” Minho held a pinky swear.

Hana hesitated at first. “Then you shouldn't give me a reason to be jealous.”

“Of course, I won't.” A promise made by a pinky swear sealed with a kiss.