Misunderstanding?

Fighting on Valentine's

 

“You didn’t call me yesterday.” Minho said sternly. They were inside the car which is parked in front of SHINee’s dorm. He picked her up after recording at Strong Heart.

“I did. Your manager answered the phone. He said you were talking to Son Eunseo-ssi.” Hana replied in the same manner with a jealousy in her tone.

“Then why didn’t you call back?” Minho asked. His arms were crossed in front of his chest.

“Am I supposed to do all the calling? I have a life too and I don’t want to waste it calling and always hearing your manager telling me you’re having lunch or talking to Eunseo-ssi.” Hana grabs her things in the back seat and opened the door.

“Where are you going?” Minho asked.

“Home. This conversation is going nowhere. If you’re going to put all the blame on me because we don’t talk or see each other enough; then suit yourself, think whatever you want to think.”

“Are you going to be baby again? Stop this Hana. We’re old enough to settle things in an adult way.” Minho retorts.

“Really?” Hana asked sarcastically. “Because I think I’m talking to a kid.” Hana slams the car door shut and rode a taxi after leaving Minho.

-------------

“You girls will have a busy schedule this February, and Valentines is affected too. I hope there’s no–”. Their manager trailed off with Hana’s members shushing him up in an unobvious way. “Anyway, on February 14…” Their manager started again not even attempting to say Valentines seeing Hana’s facial expression sitting in the dinner table. “You will all have recording, and in three variety shows. Only Hana will be parted. Heerin and Yujin will be guests on MBC, Mina and Hyemi on SBS, and Hana on KBS.”

“What? But we have schedules too on weekend before that.” Mina sighted.

“Yea but this is job, you should know at first that this is the most exhausting job in the planet.” Their manager retorts.

“But oppa –” Hyemi, the maknae protested.

“No buts Hyemi, you will have the whole day free on the 15th. Hana, the president wants to see you.” They the dinner table to see Hana sleeping.

“Oppa, Hana has been sick for quite some time now. Don’t you think we should bring her to a hospital?” Heerin asked.

“I brought her yesterday to a doctor. They said she would be fine, she just needs to relax and sleep more.”

“How can she relax when she and Minho are fighting?” Yujin asked.

“Well, that’s their problem, not ours; they should fix things on their own. Let them be for now. C’mon, let’s help Hana to bed. You girls have recording tomorrow. If she won’t be okay tomorrow, we’ll bring her in the hospital.”

------------------

Minho came out of the shower in his pajamas which made the other member looked at him. “What?” Minho asked sitting in a couch drying his hair with a towel.

“You’re not leaving?” Key looked at the wall clock and asked him.

Minho looked at it too; it reads 10:30 pm, usually, he would be leaving their dorm at that time to meet Hana. “No. Why?” He asked avoiding the other members gaze.

“How’s Hana?” Jonghyun asked.

“She’s fine, just busy nowadays.” He asked Hana’s manager about their schedules. He felt sad when it came to his knowledge that the only break they have is from 1am to 6am. They haven’t talk after the incident in the car which is almost 4 weeks now. He only sees her during MuCore and usually during their performance too, after that, he won’t see her again for a week.

“Hmmm… okay.” Jonghyun suspicions eased after hearing that. “It’s Valentines on Monday.” He added.

“I know.” Minho replied shortly.

“You’re not getting her something? Or taking her somewhere fancy?” Jonghyun asked. Minho didn’t answer. “Did you two fought?” He suddenly asked.

Good thing, Taemin was on the rescue. He knows what happened to them since Hyemi told him. “Ani. Hyung is planning something big if you just knew.” He looked at Minho who mouthed thanks to him.

“Well that’s good. At least we see you happy with all these schedules on your shoulders.” Onew sat beside him.

 “Yea…” He replied softly thinking about what Hana was doing.

-------------------

He decided to call her but the phone just kept on ringing. He did it for a few times but still no one answers it when finally, he declared his last call someone answered it.

“Hello?” It was a guy’s voice, definitely not Hana’s. “Minho? Minho, this is Kikwang.” Kikwang? What is he doing answering Hana’s phone. “Hana is still sleeping. Do you need anything?”

“Uh – no.” He replied shortly after Kikwang asked him. “Is this Hana’s phone? Oh, I’m so sorry I dialed the wrong number.” With that he hangs up. Clutching his phone tightly in his hands then afterwards smashing it through the wall. “This is bull!” He groaned in frustration.

The other SHINee members came rushing to his room. “What happened in here?” Onew asked.

“Nothing.” He kept his anger to himself. “There's just a cockroach on the wall. I had to kill it.”

-------------------

“Hana…” Kikwang taps her arm. “Hana wake up… time for medicines.” He helped Hana sit up. She’s burning because of fever and all the managers and members were out on schedule that’s why few of the Beast members are in their dorm. “Be good and take this, we’ll go to the hospital later.” He said giving her the glass of water and a few capsules.

“Kikwang, help me here.” Junhyung calls from the kitchen.

“Be there in a second. C’mon Hana lets’ help you lay down.” Kikwang helped her and went out after.

Hana reached for the phone on the side table. A teardrop fell. Since the day they met each other, this is the first time, he stood not seeing and calling her that long.

“Hana…” There were knocks on her bedroom door. DooJoon came with a pack of Kool Fever on his hands.

Hana laughed. “Oppa, those are for kids.”

“Oh? It works for adults too, trust me. It worked on DongWoon once and it will work on you too.” He grinned. He sat on the bed and unpacks the Kool Fever in the carton. “Waiting for someone to call?” He asked.

“No. I’m just checking if the girls sent a message.” She lied and put the phone back on the side table.

-----------------

“Why is she crying?” Kikwang asked Junhyung.

“Don’t be so nosy and just cook. I’ll be back soon.” Junhyung left Kikwang who was stirring the soup and went to Hana’s room to find DooJoon fixing the blanket and a sleeping Hana whose eyes are wet with tears. “Is she doing any better?”

“It got worse actually.” DooJoon waved the thermometer which reads 39.5 degrees.

“What happened to her?”

“Well, they fought and they haven’t talk to each other for quite long now.” DooJoon explained.

“Our poor dongsaeng. Yah, that bastard, I thought he was nice.”

“He is but couples have problems too. I heard from their manager that she will be in Oh My School on Valentines.”

“Isn’t Minho regular on the show?” Junghyung asked.

“Yea and we’re lucky we get to have Kikwang on the show on the same day too.” DooJoon’s phone rings. “Yea hyung?” It was Hana’s manager telling them to bring her to the hospital because they’re there already. “Okay, okay. We’ll be there in a few minutes.”

-------------------

“How long has she been sick?” The doctor asked.

“About 5 days now. How is she?” Their manager asked in return.

“She’s going to be fine. She has flu and she stressed herself too much. When did she sprain her arm?”

“Sprain? I don’t remember her getting sprained.”

“Well she does have a sprain but it’s in recovery. That’s another factor why she has a high fever at the moment but all in all, there’s nothing to worry about. She can be discharged on Sunday and just administer the medicines for a week more.” 

-------------------

First chapter. Subrcribe and comment...^^,