Whenever Spring Comes

Pieces Of A Heart V

 

Whenever Spring Comes

 

 

 

Minseok × Jongdae

 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin bends snow in Winter, while Chen bends thunder; together, they rule the cold storms.

 

But whenever Spring comes, Xiumin would have to close his eyes and be still until the cold comes again.

 

And through the seasons, Chen would stay at his love's side, waiting.

 

"It's sad," Xiumin whispers, eyes fluttering to close, "that the purpose of my existence is to bring coldness and make lives freeze."

 

Chen wraps his fingers around his lover's. "I make humans and animals scared." he chuckles. "And they love you. Not as much as I do, of course."

 

Xiumin spreads his fingers and lock them with Chen's.

 

"I wish my existence is desired every day. I wish I am loved every season."

 

"I do, love." Chen pleads. "I desire you every day, I love you every season. Have you forgotten?"

 

Time's ticking. Long nine months are upon them.

 

A soft smile blooms on Xiumin's lips.

 

"Wait for me?"

 

Replying the smile, Chen holds back his tears as he watches Xiumin closing his eyes completely.

 

"Always, love."

 

For nine months that his love is not around, all Chen could do is wait.

 

 

 

 

[A/N]

I think it’s more like a prompt than a drabble, huh? :’)