Something Happened to my Heart

Crazy Love

Hello again! If you guys have noticed, the titles are actually song titles haha.

This one is Something happened to my heart by Kim Hyun Joong and T-Max! Anyways hope you guys like this chapter!

 

__________________________________________

 

Rośe POV 

I pushed Jane and wiped my lip. I looked passed her and see what looks to be Jennie’s blue lambo driving away. I turned my attention back to Jane. 

“We. Are. Over.” I said sternly, “I am sorry but I don’t like you that way, Jane”. 

Jane clicked her tongue, “Whatever. I was just following orders anyway.”

I tilted my head at her words. 

 

No One’s POV

 

Then she walked away leaving a very confused Rośe. She walked back into the cafe and noticed that, thats was indeed Jennie’s lambo.

“...” she said.

Rośe grabbed her jacket and walked up to the cashier ready to pay the bill.

“Oh. No need ms. Your friend kindly payed for both your orders. Oh! And she wanted me to give this to you before you leave”. The cashier said handing Rośe a folded piece of paper.

“Thanks. Have a nice day” Rośe walked out while unfolding the paper.

She read its contents and then immediately dialed the one who still held her heart in the palm of her hands.

She ran to her house just a few blocks from where she started dialing Jennie’s number. She called her cell over 50 times until she fianlly decided to dial someone else’s. 

“Yah! Lalisa! I need your help! Please. Call Jennie for me. Either you or Jisoo” she said as she entered her house. 

“Why? What happened?” Jisoo asked instead of Lisa. 

“I think I might of ed up... bad”. Rose questioned, “Wait... Jisoo?” 

“Hello~~~. Wait... the did you do to Jen Rośe” Jisoo asked getting a bit angry. 

“I’ll tell you guys later but can one of you guys please call her! She wont answer any of my calls!” 

“I’m on it. Jisoo will text you if we get a hold of her.” Lisa answered and then ended the call. 

Rośe just continued to dial her number. 

“Dammit, Chaeng. Jen please answer...” she cursed at herself. 

She combed her hair back and started to pull at it in frustration. She threw her phone onto the couch and started pacing back and forth. 

She got more frustrated as time went on. She suddenly grabbed one of the vase closest to her and threw it to the wall to her left. The pieces went flying and a few flew by her face and managed to cut her cheek and neck. 

She didn’t care and just continued to pace back and forth. Then her phone dinged notifying her that someone texted her. 

She quickly walked to the couch where her phone was located and looked at the text from Jisoo. 

Jisoo: Hey. Lisa found her. She’s alright. 

Rośe: Where? I’ll go to them. 

Jisoo: Don’t. Give her time Chae... 

Rośe: ... fine

Jisoo: I’ll update you about her. Don’t worry. Lisa will make sure she’s alright. Just sit tight Chae. 

Rośe: ok...

Jisoo then left her on read. Rośe calmed down a bit knowing Jen was alright. That was when she noticed the blood on the back of her phone case. 

She placed the phone on the coffee table and inspected both her right and left hand. The bleeding was comming from her right which was the hand she used to throw the vase. 

She went to the sink and proceeded to wash the wound. Walking past the broken pieces on the ground, she entered the bathroom and took out the first aid kit. 

After taking it out, she tended to her wounds. The ones on her right palm, left cheek and neck. Rośe also decided to change out of her slightly bloodied clothes. 

She went past the broken vase again and took a cloth to wipe the blood off the back of her phone. 

Then Rośe took her leather jacket and the keys to her Acura and walked out of her house. She still had to go to work so she drove to her office. 

Jennie was all that was occupying her mind as she drove to her office. She arrived safely even though  she was distracted the whole ride there. 

Rośe was still distracted as she did not notice the greetings from her workers as she walked pass their cubicles to get to the elevator leasing up to her office at the top of the building. 

She got off the elevator which she was greeted by her secretary. 

“Ms. Im. Please cancel any meetings scheduled for today as I have a pounding headache at the moment” Rośe ordered. 

“Yes Ms. Park. Ms. Park!” Ms. Im exclaimed, “Your hand!!” 

Her secretary’s exclamation snapped her out of her thoughts and made her look at her bandaged hand. 

“Oh. This? It’s nothing Nayeon. Just a little scratch, haha” she explained. 

Nayeon raised an eyebrow at her. “Just a scratch, huh? Well how do you explain your neck and your cheek and the blood dripping from your left arm, huh?” 

“Blood... dripping...?” Rośe looked at her arm. 

That’s when the pain kicked in like a bullet piercing through her.

“Damn. I thought I got everything.” She cursed, “. Nayeon get someone to clean any blood drops that dripped on my way up here and can you fetch me a first aid kit?” 

Nayeon just shook her head. “On it pabo Boss.” 

She quickly walked to her desk and dialed the janitor. Then she went to the other side of her desk to get the first aid kit. 

Nayeon dragged Rośe into her office and made her sit on the couch placed in rhe corner of the room. 

“What the hell did you do this time Chaeng?” Nayeon aksed. 

Silence. Rośe didn’t answer as she was distracted once again by the girl in her thoughts. 

“Chaeng!!” 

“Huh? What? Ah! Ah! That hurts Nayeon!” 

“Well if you answered my question then I wouldn’t of have to do that, would I?” Nayeon smiled sarcastically. 

Rośe mumbled something under her breath about the latter which Nayeon just rolled her eyes at. 

“So what did you do this time, Chaeng?” Nayeon asked again.  

Rośe told her about the events that led up to the situation happening at the moment. Nayeon just shook her head. 

“I’m so stupid...” Rośe whispered. 

“Mhm. Yes. Yes you are” Nayeon agreed. 

“Wow. Thanks for your support friend” Rośe rolled her eyes with a smile. 

“You are very welcome” Nayeon just gave her one of her signature gummy smiles. 

“What’s happening to me Nayeon? I thought I was over her but when I saw her crying this mroning at the park... I-I... I just couldn’t help it. I hate seeing her cry.” Rośe asked. 

Nayeon finished treating her wound on her left forearm and then answered. “You’re still in love with her Chae. No matter how many times you deny it. You are still in love.” 

“B-but—“ 

“What did you feel when you had lunch with her this morning? Who does your mind end up thinking of at the end of each day? Who does your heart yearn for the most, Chae?” 

“I-I felt complete with her. It felt like the missing piece of me was there in the form of Jen. She’s always, always the person I think of first thing in the morning and at night she’s my last thought before I sleep. Any news I hear about her, my chest starts to tighten. I-I... I just really wanted her back with me... I love her, Nayeon...” Rośe said as she looked at Nayeon. 

Nayeon felt bad seeing her in such a tight situation that was surely enough, made by the latter herself. 

“Got to her Rośe. She clearly still has feelings for you”. 

“B-but... what if she doesn’t want to try? W-what if I hurt her too much from the events today?” 

Nayeon shook her head again with a smile. “That’s for you to find out Chae. You’ll never know if you don’t rake the risk.” Nayeon whispered. 

Nayeon patted her friends shoulder and then left the latter alone with her thoughts. 

“In a year... something happened to my heart...” she whispered to herself. 

“Wait for me Jen... I’ll take you back and make sure to hold on this time.” Rośe said as she got her leather jacket and walked out of her office. 

She waved to Nayeon before the doors of the levator closed. Rośe walked away from the building with her new found determination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________

 

A/N: Hey guys! Here’s another update for y’all! I’m gonna try to finish this story up  this month along with the other two I’m working on. 

Hope y’all liked this update! 

Anyways, until next time! That’s all folks! 

Rieki here signing off ^_^